Support Group

BBbttm4BBtopsss

PART 3:

I saw him out of the corner of my eye, he was black as coal, a mountain of a man, wife beater shirt and sweat pants, he looked like he had just gotten out of a prison with the look on his face. I don't know how he got in the room or who let him in, he surly was not part of the support group.

He walked up to the leader and they did the usual hand clasp and shake and hug, the leader then turned toward me and said "Tank" this is the faggot bitch who lied his way into our HIV group and we have Chemed him up and turned him into a cocksucking, cum dump faggot white bitch for our black snakes and poz seed.

Tank? that was an underestimate; who grabbed me by my hair and pulled me right into his crotch asking if it was true; you like being a bitch to black meat now? I just looked up as best as possible and nodded "yes"! , they Tank asked if i was the married faggot who was taking their toxic seed home and planting into my wife? I told them that I was. Tanked looked at the leader and stated "this is one fucked up fag to be married, lying to get into a HIV support group to be a cocksucking faggot for black men", "then go home and fuck his ol lady" ; Hell maybe we should tell her and fuck her too!! those word hit like a sledge hammer as he pushed my face back into his crotch.

Tank then told me to pull down his jogging pants and meet the cock that would ruin me! I slid my hands along his pants and pulled them down to meet a harding slab of meat that had a cut head and a PA through the head that looked like a bolt and nut! My eyes went wide and looked up at Tank who was just grinning at me and stated " yup, I am going to fuck you with that and make you my bitch to breed full of my toxic seed, if these guys haven't knocked you up yet, I will make sure your pregnant tonight"!!

SERVICE ME FAG; NOW! I started to lick his shaft and head, tried to get the head of that cock in my mouth with the PA on the end, but it kept hitting my teeth. THATS IT FAGGOT, Get that black meat ready to breed you full and ruin you and make you a blubbering idiot for black cock and toxic cum!

Tank then looked at the Leader and stated; "Get him ready for my cock"; one of the other guys in the room came up next to me and wrapped a rubber strap around my arm, then pulled out a syringe of a liquid; as i started to panic, Tank wrenched on my hair and told me to look at the job in front of me and get back to it. As i went back to licking and sucking this monster, i felt a poke in my arm, then got all wozzy and started to cough uncontrolably. someone then put a bottle of poppers under my nose and i was inhaling deep and was now working that cock like I was looking foward to that monster driving into my ass and breeding me like I now wanted to be.

Tank pulled me to my feet and backed me up to the table, he reach down and twisted both my nipples to the point I loved it and wanted to cry in pain. Tank then put his hand on my throat and push back until I was laying on my back on the table with Tank pulling me up to him by his legs and putting them over his shoulders. one of the guys walked up and started to lather cream or Vaseline or lube on and into my hole.

Tank looked at me and asked me what I wanted; I just spread my legs open farther and said for him to fuck my ass, YOU MEAN YOUR CUNT, PUSSY, it will not be an ass in a few, it will be my hole to breed, ruin, knock up and make you my little street whore! All I could do is say "Yes Sir" I want you to breed , fuck my cunt and for you to use it as you like!! Better, Tank said. I was given a bottle of poppers and propped up on my clothes; I want you to see yourself become my whore, and your going to need those poppers, so I would get to them, cause here comes my cock!

As I felt the head of his cock pushing at my hole; Tank turned to the leader and told him to go and find the Faggots bitch and see what she thinks of being a bitch to black meat too.

I was to far gone to register what he just said, as the first part of Tank's cock pushed into my hole and I let out a scream.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 22

• 1 month later...

If the hetero sex is necessary to the "truth" part of the story, treat it as a medical part. Or just state that it happened. Don't go into details but stick to "it happened." 

If you treat it like the age issue, where the moderators say state what happened...not the details that make up the fact. That should work for the "truth" part. Yet not going into exactly what happened would keep it safe here.

@drscorpioam I correct?

Edited by bareall77
Grammar

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...