Have been to Steamworks...but never a Cumunion event there.  I have been to several Cumunions at the P-House in Augusta.  P-House is a male only, semi-nude "resort" (old hotel).  Pool, sauna, maze, and play area called the PIG PEN are part of the club and usually it is a good place to fuck on any visit. 

Cumunion there has been a bit spotty.  Twice, there were not a lot of guys and twice it was a serious fuck event.  No doubt, I have seen a good number of biohazzard tats on the guys tearing up my ass.   Lots of slings and benches mean lots of play with the right guy.   But the bottom to top ratio is, like always showing a lot of bottoms without cocks in them at times.  I find it helps to be a bit more aggressive to stand out from the crowd.   Although it is unlike that Cumunion was the site of my pozzing, that was likely that I had already been knocked up when attending the events were I got the most cock.

Go, Get Naked, Be Friendly and FUCK a lot.  You will enjoyment.  Do not expect or ask for condom use...they are around...but mostly for show.  If you are a bottom, claim a swing, spread you legs and let you hole become filled with lots of cock and lots of cum.

• Upvote 1

Guest GoodExercise

You should attend, and you should fucking breed me (please).  I have been to several of the Monday night CumUnion events at Steamworks Chicago.  The attendance and the action vary, as is always the case at Steamworks -- it is really pretty unpredictable.  Of course, you can post on BBRT (you need to join if you are not already on that site) and elsewhere.  I can promise at least one tight hole for you to get off in (mine) ... and I will unload in you, too (if you want).  

Cumunion Chicago is the hottest scene I have been to. It's a three hour drive for me, but every time I have gone, it's just wild fucking everywhere. I assume it's all bareback. Bottoms will get a room and leave the door open and one top after another goes in and fucks them. May or may not cum. If they leave the door open people gather and watch. you will have more luck if you go early and get a room, but there are the gloryhole booths and the three mattresses as well. Some guys fuck in the hall. Oh, don't forget the fuck bench. Don't be a wall flower, and don't be shy. If you want cock go get it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Just made a post a few days ago about my first cumunion this week.  Hot fucking experience, and I'll be back next month.  I checked out your profile and sounds like you're relatively new to bb.  If you're not already fully transitioned to a total barebacker, cumunion will immerse you completely.  It's in a sex club here in Atlanta, and there were some containers on the wall that may or may not have had any condoms in them.  Never looked and never saw anyone go near that box.  I'm not good with headcounts but easily 100 -200 guys there.  No idea how many breedings must have taken place,  Pretty much a full night of "Dont ask, don't tell" :) you can read the details in my post, but I got bred once and flip fucked with another hot guy.  Wish I was a multi-cummer and would have kept playing, but he was hot and asked me to breed him so I did and then was done.

If you are 25 and hot and at least semi-vers, you are gonna get molested and be in high demand....hope you go and report back!!!   Wish I hadn't been a pussy and waited so long to go!!   

• Upvote 2

Just made a post a few days ago about my first cumunion this week.  Hot fucking experience, and I'll be back next month.  I checked out your profile and sounds like you're relatively new to bb.  If you're not already fully transitioned to a total barebacker, cumunion will immerse you completely.  It's in a sex club here in Atlanta, and there were some containers on the wall that may or may not have had any condoms in them.  Never looked and never saw anyone go near that box.  I'm not good with headcounts but easily 100 -200 guys there.  No idea how many breedings must have taken place,  Pretty much a full night of "Dont ask, don't tell" :) you can read the details in my post, but I got bred once and flip fucked with another hot guy.  Wish I was a multi-cummer and would have kept playing, but he was hot and asked me to breed him so I did and then was done.

If you are 25 and hot and at least semi-vers, you are gonna get molested and be in high demand....hope you go and report back!!!   Wish I hadn't been a pussy and waited so long to go!!   

I don't have much BB experience, that is true hehe.

I also top, not bottom. Not very good at being direct though I think haha.

Guest PozGoat

Be sure to check out the Friday night CU/Roughtrade party that is now looks like a monthly thing.

A second CU party on the third Friday night of each month. I hope they keep this party a monthly thing.

There is also a FF org that joins the party and does FF demos with Chi-lands experienced FFers!

Oink!

I've attended many CU's at Chi's Steamworks. They just seem to keep getting better. Hot Hot Hot raw sex!

CU SF veteran (bottom) here. The event I went to, the top to bottom ratio was lop-sided with more bottoms but not so much that I didn't get my fair share of dick. I spent the better part of the day/evening, probably had well over two dozen dicks in my mouth or boi-pussy. Some tops had to have been on Vitamin V because the had raging hard-ons for hours on end, tyring to stuff any open hole in sight. In the end, my hole was a gaping, cum filled mess. The plane ride home the next day was a painful experience, trying to sit still for five hours. When I got home, my undies looked like a community jizz rag. My hole was so raw and painfully blown-out that I couldn't fuck, or even sit correctly at my desk, for a week. Preparation H and warm Epsom salt baths were my best friend. Would I do it again?...

...HELL YASSSSSSS!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 5 years later...
22 hours ago, beefyinkedguy said:

Anyone have any experience at Cumunion Las Vegas from a bear perspective?  how to bigger guys do at getting loads?  

I'm a tall blonde bear. I've only been to Hawks, but have found the Las Vegas Cumunions to be fair to middling. I have had my best Cumunion luck in LA and Denver.