Took my first fist

cheatingjock

Took my first fist Sunday. Holy fuck! Was so intense!!! Had to work up to it basically all week but being fucked, but so worth it! After, couldn't close my hole all the way and the cum that had been shot up me after leaked out, but I ate it like a good boy. Today was sore and got hard constantly.  Can't wait to do it again!

Edited by cheatingjock
capitalization
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

I really wanna become a better fist bottom! I've taken a fist only a couple of times but it was hard work and took a lot of prep. I bought a fist dildo to practice with but I think it's a bit too big :( Well, practice makes perfect I guess. I love how intense it is!

• Upvote 3

Had a FB that liked getting fisted, so I tried working my fist up his hole a few times.  It was pretty awesome having my entire hand inside him, and loved sucking his cock as I worked my fist inside his hole until he blew in my mouth.  He tried to work on me, but i could only take 4 fingers.  I couldn't get past the knuckles.  Unfortunately, I changed jobs and moved out of the area before I was able to try taking a fist again.  Some day I'll find a new FB that's into fisting and can try again.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a fist top for 15+ years.  Couple weeks ago I had a new 25yo vers latin buddy over to fist him then flip fuck.  I fisted him, and we took turns fucking for a while.  I was so fucking horny, he didn't have to twist my arm too much to get me to agree to give it a try.  He used a ton of elbow grease and jlube all over my ass and rubber sheets.  He was in all the way to all fingers up to the knuckles, but I couldn't get all the way.  Tried poppers, but still not that last bit.  We went back to fucking, and my ass has never been such a sloppy loose mess.  I've never referred to my ass as a cunt, but it really was.  The sloppy suction noise of him banging in and out of me with zero resistance was so fucking hot, I could have cum any second.  I was craving his seed up my trashed hole, but he can't cum from topping, so we swapped positions and I fucked his gaping sloppy hole, and we both nutted at the same time, me deep in his trashed cunt.  I would have loved to see a vid of me fucking him, my own hole sloppy and leaking while breeding him and him unloading on the rubber sheet. Maybe next time.  I just texted with him last night.  We're having a repeat pretty soon with more lessons for me to advance.  Kinda hot learning something new from a sexy 25yo vers butt slut :)  My goal was 50/50 vers fucking for 2016.  I've already met that and may surpass that if I end up taking a fist by Dec 31st!

• Upvote 9

• 1 month later...
On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:06 PM, mjkuhl said:

After the first one, you'll want more.  It is like a drug.

I know, its true. The problem sometimes is go find fist men ready for action if u live in small town or there is none around to do the job for u... i really need to get out where i live and more to a bigger city..

• Upvote 1

Feeling a hand go deep inside you the first time is a strange but wonderful feeling.   No doubt, it leads to wanting more and wanting ever increasing size of toy and tool rammed deep into your hole.   I was fisting hot and heavy (both giving and getting ) for a couple years.   One of the things that I noticed was that I started loosing any desire for cock.  All I was thinking of was trying to get opened wider and taking an arm deeper.  It became an obsession.   But one day, trying to take an arm to the elbow, I realized that while I was enjoying that, I had not had any cum in months....it was all about getting parTied up and fisting.

I backed away.....and started enjoying cocks again.   I still fist from time to time, but I am careful.   As much as I enjoy feeling someone deep inside me, I do not want to give up on that wonderful meat known as cock.     I am not able to take what I once did while fisting and I do not fist with any major frequency......rather it is just a nice experience when it happens.

I only offer this as a caution.  Other guys have told me the same thing........taking a fist can quickly become all you want.   For me, the intimacy of getting a cock up the ass or giving a blow job is more important than fisting......but if you really want it.....you can do amazing things----but soon even a nice sized cock will have little importance to you.   Be sure that is what you want.

• Upvote 2

Guest PigTonight

I've never had that sort of experience. I have gotten fucked the night after being fisted for hours and can milk that cock dry.  I can go from wise open sloppy cunt, to milking ass ring, whatever the top prefers.

Fisting and Fucking are so wildly different experiences and mind sets, I can't imagine only wanting one or the other...

but we all have our experiences and viewpoints.

as a bottom slut, I love my hole used by a top who is really into it. Can't imagine fisting taking the place of cock because I'm a cum slut.  I've never had a whole hand yet, but several have worked on it.  What i love is a top who doesn't ask, but just goes for it when he is topping me. I've had several experiences where a top started fingering me at some point in the fucking process and just kept going, trying to get more and more in. It's happened that way at GH's a couple of times too.  I wish I had been able to open more to accommodate them, butt love the fact that they wanted it and tried. When I'm cruising to get fucked, it's often part of my own lust to want a hand inside me.

• 2 months later...
Guest Deviant_Angel

I totally get it now too! I was fisted for first time a cpl months ago too and it was incredible!  Unfortunately the top with incredible hands lives a ways away and I haven't found another one with the right hands to do it to me again, nor does my bf want to do it.  Some have tried, but I guess not everyone can do it.  In the mean time, I got a really fat dildo that after a few minutes of riding will leave my hole gaped open and love that feeling!  Just miss the warm feeling and human interaction.  I'm also a DP whore and love that still as well!

Fisting is amazing sexual high that never gets old. And yeah, he more you get the more you want it filling and stretching your hole to levels you and size you never thought possible but the pleasure is intense and worth it. and having a guy elbow deep in you and you know how a mare must feel.