BEST HOTELS IN LONDON FOR CUMDUMP/FUCK AND GO/ANONYMOUS/GANG BANGS

lovehotcum

14 hours ago, Ilikeitupthebum said:

Going to be ass up hosting and taking loads at St. Giles on 2nd September all day / night - anon cumdump challenge.  

Agree with previous comments, it seems to be perfect Go-To hotel for cumdumps right now.  Maybe along with regular rooms, superior rooms they should list a "Slut Suite" option! 🙂

I had a city room the second time I did it which has a bedroom which is small and then a little living room area with TV, sofa and table.  At points it acted as a waiting area for tops who arrived and I was already busy!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bhx7alt said:

I had a city room the second time I did it which has a bedroom which is small and then a little living room area with TV, sofa and table.  At points it acted as a waiting area for tops who arrived and I was already busy!

I remember it 😉

17 hours ago, Ilikeitupthebum said:

Going to be ass up hosting and taking loads at St. Giles on 2nd September all day / night - anon cumdump challenge.  

Agree with previous comments, it seems to be perfect Go-To hotel for cumdumps right now.  Maybe along with regular rooms, superior rooms they should list a "Slut Suite" option! 🙂

Might see you then, if I can get up! 

St G is definitely the best hotel in London. It's so incredibly central and easy to get to and, being a busy hotel, there's no issue with lots of guys turning up. 

On 7/27/2022 at 9:03 AM, VersGuyAnon said:

Might see you then, if I can get up! 

St G is definitely the best hotel in London. It's so incredibly central and easy to get to and, being a busy hotel, there's no issue with lots of guys turning up. 

Mmm hope so.   Hungry mouth and horny willing arse here for you if you can ;-)

• Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 6:14 AM, Bhx7alt said:

Haha waiting room - love it!   Maybe I need to get one of those waiting room ticket machines. Instructions inside door - come in, take a ticket, wait for your number, unzip & fuck a load in the cumdump 😂

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It looks like St Giles only allow 2 nights and over now for weekends. No one night stays 😕 
I know a hotel in Chiswick, and even the guy at the reception is a top. But no one will come to Chiswick to dump their load 😄 

Any Travelodge hotels good for this? Main thing is for people to be able to enter easily at night, undisturbed.

Edited by SubSlutDog

17 hours ago, SubSlutDog said:

It looks like St Giles only allow 2 nights and over now for weekends. No one night stays 😕 
I know a hotel in Chiswick, and even the guy at the reception is a top. But no one will come to Chiswick to dump their load 😄 

Any Travelodge hotels good for this? Main thing is for people to be able to enter easily at night, undisturbed.

I am not far from Chiswick. You mind sharing hotel details please?

5 hours ago, Ahmerkhan said:

I am not far from Chiswick. You mind sharing hotel details please?

Best Western Chiswick Palace & Suites
Just straight walk in to rooms with no issues from my experience. And receptionist was on my grindr grid as top. But I think his shift was over by the time I was taking loads 😄 

But nobody wants to come to Chiswick to drop a load, and Chiswick itself is a quiet area, suitable for retirement. 

2 hours ago, Lthrslampig said:

I will be staying at St Giles this weekend, booked classical double so hope it’s functional 😈🐷

Small but I can confirm plenty of room around the bed to be surrounded by a group of horny hard breeders 😜

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sleazebot said:

Small but I can confirm plenty of room around the bed to be surrounded by a group of horny hard breeders 😜

Thanks mate, well only if I can find tops… and I can take two cocks at a time plus a cock in my mouth - hope that will help 🙂. What’s the best website / apps tp find those hot London doms?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

St Giles has a 2 night min stay on the day/night I need it, and most of the other hotels mentioned so far are so expensive. 

Anyone know of any other hotels in the Liverpool St, Stratford, Tottenham Court or Paddington areas that are reasonably priced, available for a day or a night, and don’t require keycards? 

Be discreet if you use St Giles.  Some guy  visiting from aboard looking for OnlyFans content etc tried to host a Cumdump meet for over 100 guys the other week.  Was told they were queuing in corridor.  He brought some very unwelcome attention on what we enjoy there by not being discreet and was asked to stop/leave.  

I think it might be one to avoid for a while if you’re looking for “busy” meets.  I’ve moved my next one to a different hotel after what happened.   

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1