BEST HOTELS IN LONDON FOR CUMDUMP/FUCK AND GO/ANONYMOUS/GANG BANGS

lovehotcum

I’ve been thinking about St Giles for my upcoming hoecation to London as well. Although wondering if any of the London cumdump/breeder regulars have tried out this website called BestCumDumpHotels.Com 

Although it’s database at the moment is primarily of American cities, it does have an England section which mentions around 6 cumdump hotel options in London. The ones that seemed quite good to me on their list are :

St. Giles 

Hotel Z Piccadilly 

Hilton Paddington (Really hoping this is a good one cos then I can use my Hilton points to save some money 💵. 🤓

• Upvote 1

St. Giles does seem to be the go-to cumdump hotel in London at the moment.  Last night, there were no less than 3 breeding parties advertised on Bbrt at the St. Giles, all going on at the same time.  With that level of activity, I’d be more worried about the pool of available tops being diluted than anything else…

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

St. Giles does seem to be the go-to cumdump hotel in London at the moment.  Last night, there were no less than 3 breeding parties advertised on Bbrt at the St. Giles, all going on at the same time.  With that level of activity, I’d be more worried about the pool of available tops being diluted than anything else…

On the plus side if their chosen party is otherwise busy they could just shuffle down the corridor and see if other holes are fee

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/5/2022 at 9:02 PM, iman2004 said:

On the plus side if their chosen party is otherwise busy they could just shuffle down the corridor and see if other holes are fee

On 2/5/2022 at 7:02 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Was looking for somewhere for Sunday/tonight ....Sounds like this is the right hotel for me to be Anon cum dump at ! 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm staying at The St Giles Hotel on March 11th. WC1B 3GH. Door Will be open from 3pm and All night.

No BB Loads refused, totally Anon FuckNGo. I'm total Cumdump

Message me for What's App & Telegram contact details

event 02.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 7:02 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

I was one of those cumdumps.  Plenty of action to go round.  Best tip is start early to get the after work loads

21 hours ago, RFHorny said:

Where do you guys ‘advertise’ when you’re there? Thinking of getting a room on the 30th and want to get the best ‘value’ in my holes 

I'd say BBRT and Grindr are essential. Obviously post on here too, as a heads-up. With BBRT, do a party listing ahead of time and a quick connect on the day. Make sure you don't mention the party listing in the quick connect though, or you could have the listing deleted.   

23 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I'd say BBRT and Grindr are essential. Obviously post on here too, as a heads-up. With BBRT, do a party listing ahead of time and a quick connect on the day. Make sure you don't mention the party listing in the quick connect though, or you could have the listing deleted.   

Thanks for the advice 👍

On 6/19/2021 at 5:13 AM, hornynhung said:

In London next weekend looking to BB fuck , Poz breed and piss with as many guys as possible. Recommendations on hotel appreciated though maybe staying at mates in London bridge. Sleazier the better. No limit in number of men I am happy to fuck, more the merrier, sleazy but friendly, 9 inch cock 🙂

Just go to Pleasuredrome or Sweatbox.

• Like 1