COLLECTED CUM/LOADS EXCHANGE/SWAP

SweatyKum

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I need to swap collected JO/Fuck loads with other men to use as fucklube in my cunt for taking loads from other men. I am very serious about doing this. I will video myself injecting your collected loads into my pig cunt. Let's do this: 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 7:17 AM, SweatyKum said:

I need to swap collected JO/Fuck loads with other men to use as fucklube in my cunt for taking loads from other men. I am very serious about doing this. I will video myself injecting your collected loads into my pig cunt. Let's do this: 

i've swapped with a couple guys by mail in the past...i'll send you mine, straight from my  cock, in a spill-proof bottle boxed with a little dry ice. would you PLEASE send me some, both straight from your cock, but i would also love to have you use mine as lube for 1 or 2 guys and then have you push it out into a container for me, also as lube/to shoot in my gut....but also to eat.

send me your address and i'll send mine first, but you're welcome to mail me a package first if you want:

Justin Gibson

3001 Union Hwy

Gaffney SC, 29340

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...