After a cumdump gangbang, do you catch something?

lecheroxxl

10 hours ago, ErosWired said:

but Hep C is as present a danger as HIV, and there is no cure

@ErosWired: Hep C can be cured. I caught it at a sex party in 2014. I luckily got into a clinical trial and was given Harvoni for 12 weeks, which cured it. But for those who aren't so lucky, the cost is something like $80,000 (although prices are coming down). The fastest way to get Hep C is fisting, sharing needles and the way I got it (a top rough fucked a Hep C positive bottom and fucked me without wiping off his dick). It's transmitted via blood. If you are HIV+, you definitely don't want to be HEP C positive too. 

To the OP: unprotected sex is risky. You can catch something from a bf just as easily as you could from a stranger or at an orgy. I have never understood why people try to calculate/estimate risk. Risk is risk. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bbzh said:

Hep C can be cured. I caught it at a sex party in 2014. I luckily got into a clinical trial and was given Harvoni for 12 weeks, which cured it. But for those who aren't so lucky, the cost is something like $80,000 (although prices are coming down)

@bbzh You are correct, the USFDA iss expected to approve a drug for treatment of Hep C in 2018, but until now there has not been a reliable treatment. You were fotrunate to find a successful clinical trial - congratulations!

Guest bdbottom
On 2/9/2018 at 11:27 PM, lecheroxxl said:

When I asked the question I was hoping to hear from bottoms who have had this kind of gangbang, not a philosophical discussion if someone believes or not in modern medicine (HINT: modern medicine is based on science, not on faith).

I guess I miss interpreted your question. Not trying to be an ass but I don't base my beliefs off of faith. If your assuming that then don't. If I miss read your response then I apologize but it rubs me the wrong way when I see people assuming I'm some religious zealot because I don't take pills. I'm done and y'all can get back to the topic.

its hit or miss.  When I do a true "no cock or load refused" style gangbang then I would say I typically come out with some STD more often than not.  Other times I do GBs where I am pickier get an STD less often from those.  When I plan a big one I always try to get tested two weeks before and then two weeks after so I know what my status is going into it and then coming out of it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/12/2018 at 8:18 AM, cumslut64 said:

its hit or miss.  When I do a true "no cock or load refused" style gangbang then I would say I typically come out with some STD more often than not.  Other times I do GBs where I am pickier get an STD less often from those. 

I think I will be picky with my bottoms haha. I am new to barebacking and I want to reduce the risk of getting STD's (I know I'll get some, but I want to get as low as possible). There are some really hot bottoms in BBRT who do no-load-refuse gangbangs, but I think I will stay away from them.

@lecheroxxl: Bear in mind that, contrary to what you may read in some areas of this site, few of us committed bottoms actually seek to harbor or spread disease of any kind. Most of us, upon finding that we have been infected, will be out of circulation for the course of treatment, not only for the sake of our own recovery but to prevent passing illness to others as well. I don’t play unless I test clear. I refuse to knowingly put another person at risk.

I can’t address the gifter/chaser/stealther culture and to what degree it’s reality versus fantasy - I just know that I’ve never actually met anyone who really wanted to be Typhoid Mary.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I always say that sex is  the ultimate male pleasure sport. And like every sport, sex has it's risks and they are random ones that cannot be predicted, just like an injury in football. So, can you get and STD (or now Pc's as STI?) from group use? yes you can. The same is true of 1-on-1's. Most males, though, have respect for their masculine nature and fellow males and do not knowingly transmit an STD. Hypersexual guys like me strive to stay clean and get regular testing that matches our high sex partner count, plus its fun to see the look on the heath department guy's face when i tell him how many sex partners I've had in the last 30 days and 90 days. In my life I have had thousands of sex partners and only eight STDs. Some years none, then another year I did the same things and had two. It's all chance. Just spread your legs, enjoy the riding and use you get and be responsible and be tested often.

• Upvote 3

Guest BBBoyfromTN

First time I did a group/gangbang/orgy thing was in HS on spring break and yep...got something. Let's face it...you get enough horny Hs and college guys together and you'll get something. Did my fair share of group play but haven't always got something and sometimes I'll get something outside of it. That said I did go to a Latino sex club in town a few weekends back, got fucked a lot and yep...got something. Chance you take...the more cock u suck and take the more likely you are to get something.

I take loads during anon no loads refused gangbangs a lot, like a few times per month. i don't usually get something after each gangbang, but it does happen occasionally. i get tested a lot, and i test positive for something maybe like once/ year. im undetectable and on meds. probably a lot of them men who fuck me get tested regularly. 

Edited by bttmsubslut
  • Upvote 1

I do the anonymous dark room bent over the fuckbench scene as often as I can.  Like @ErosWired, I get tested often and when I catch something tend to be out of circulation until it's cleared up.  It's probably about 25% of the time, it's the price of getting fucked by strangers.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1