Nailing the Chaser

Sitting at home I was pretty bored one evening and being a horny 24 year old I decided to hit the gay chat rooms to see what was about.  I flitted around from room to room, now I didn't actively engage in bareback sex but I had dabbled once or twice with guys I knew, I clicked on the barebacksex room and looked at the profiles of the men.  One in particular struck me 'BigChris', as his profile opened I had a good look through.  He was 36, six feet 10 inches, rugby build, extra large uncut, bareback only.  The pictures posted of him in jeans with his cock hanging out and unmistakable tattoos on his arms gave me an immediate erection.  At only five feet seven inches with average build, brown cropped hair, and okay looking I thought to myself he is way out of my league.  Anyway I opened a chat window and sent a message "Great profile." then closed the window and continued browsing.  He was also stated at being in east London and I was south east so quite a journey to get from one side to the other, believing that would that.  No more that a couple of minutes had passed when window opened from BigChris.

Him: "Thanks, what are you into?"
Me: "Hi, usual stuff, kissing, sucking and fucking. And you?"
Him: "Kissing, fucking, top only, never bottom."
Me: "Do you only go bareback?"
Him: "Yup, I plough and plant."
Me: "Okay, interesting but I am neg."
Him: "Poz here and I don't pull out for no one."
Me: "That's pretty hot, but probably not for me, but thank you."
Him: "Always happy to plant my seed in you if you change your mind. Bye"

My cock felt like it was going to explode as I sat in the chair looking at our chat window and jacked off furiously until I shot my load.  Well that was exhausting I thought to myself and headed off to bed. I had never considered myself a chaser of poz seed but it got me so aroused thinking about it.  Around six months later I decided to flat share with a mate and we got a place just outside Greenwich in south east London.  A few weeks after moving in I went on-line and updated my profile location, I then started to check out the local talent around this area.  About 5 minutes in a chat window opened from BigChris, I was shocked that he even remembered me and our conversation.

Him: "Hello, how are you?"
Me: "Hi, I am good thanks, how are you?"
Him: "Good. I see you moved to near Greenwich."
Me: "Yes, about 10 minute walk away."
Him: "Great, I am in Greenwich, would still love to meet you."
Me: "I could do daytime at the weekend."
Him: "No, I like late evening meets, I only like to cum once a day that way I make sure theres plenty of seed to plant."
Me: "You tease, lol"
Him: "Come over tonight."
Me: "Okay, but let's see how we get on before anything happens."

Against my better judgment I had just agreed to meet a poz guy with the possibility of engaging in bareback sex.  But lust had taken over and I headed off and found myself walking towards his block of flats.  Standing outside the door I contemplated if I should really do this, but my hand had already knocked on the door and I stood waiting.  The door opened and and there he stood tall and well built his body almost completely framing the door way as he invited me in.  I crossed over the threshold, he had a t-shirt and boxers on and I could see what lay beneath the fabric.  We made small talk and sat on the sofa, he arm went around my neck pulling me in towards him as he kissed me tenderly on the mouth.  I placed my hand under his t-shirt and stroked his chest, his mouth opened forcing mine to open in unison as his tongue sought mine.  We kissed for several minutes then his hand began pushing my head down towards his crotch, my face buried I could feel the stirring to life of his cock.  I moved his boxers down to reveal a beautifully formed long thick cock and ample balls, I took the cock in my mouth and began teasing the foreskin as he moaned, leaning his head back against the sofa.  Slowly taking more of his shaft into my mouth, I made it a point to apply enough pressure to pull the foreskin back revealing the head.  My tongue and lips caressed, licked and sucked gently at the steadily hardening shaft.  Pulling himself and me to our feet, he took my head into his massive hands, kissed, and guided me towards the bedroom.

His body and power was overwhelming as he stripped me naked and pushed me on to the bed.  In no time he removed what clothes he had on and was laying next to me.  His face was over mine as he kissed me deeper and with more urgency.  I felt my legs wriggling with arousal, my toes curled, and my cock was at boiling point.  Through his seemingly endless kisses, my mouth was beginning to fill with his saliva as his free hand was playing with my ass making circling motions around my hole.  I let out sigh after sigh at the intense pleasure I was feeling.  Slowly he knelt up and flipped me on to my stomach then pulled me up on all fours.  I felt him move around behind me.  I hear a click and felt a cooling gel being liberally applied to my hole.  I gasped and waited holding my breath.

Slowly I felt the head of his cock nudging away at my hole very gently.  A moan of delight escaped my lips as I felt my ass opening as he pushed his cock in my ass.  There was certainly pain, but there was also excitement and comfort from the sensation of his beautiful cock head being buried in my ass.  His hands clasped like vices around my hips as he began the long journey of pushing his shaft in, all the way to his balls.  It seemed to take an age and every inch caused my head to snap back and moan, my legs shuddered with every stroke that filled my ass.  It was beginning to feel uncomfortable, he wriggled his hips and gave one last push and I yelped in pain and felt his balls tapping at my ass.  He stayed there for a moment and began slow deep thrusts hardly take his cock out but making sure I felt that he was fully inside my body.  He leaned over the top of me and placed his arms either side of mine, still balls deep in me he began to slowly grind his hips against my ass. 

The sensation was incredible.  Involuntarily I shouted "Oh fuck!"

Whispering in my ear, he reminded me "I'm gonna plough you and plant my poz seed deep inside, there is no going back now."

Reality snapped back and I decided this was not such a good thing.  As I opened my mouth to speak his left arm disappeared from view as I felt it tighten around my waist locking me in to position.  He laughed as he sensed I had second thoughts and said "A little security to make sure you don't try to slide off when I start planting my seed."

His thrusts began to get harder and faster, my moaning and gasping aroused him even more.  My body was immobilised and I knew I would not be escaping this. I began to relax and started enjoying the fucking my ass was getting, urging him to go harder.  Suddenly he grunted, his hips locked up tight against me.  His cock gave an almighty pulse as I felt the warm liquid shoot in to my ass "Fuck" I screamed, another pulse of liquid planting deep inside me.  I was in heaven as he continued releasing seed and planting it deep.  As he relaxed he collapsed on top of me pinning my body on the bed, I pulled my ass cheeks wider and he gladly obliged and pushed his cock in even further.

His cock still buried inside he rolled me on to my side with the arm that had held me in position, pulling me close up to him, his other arm went across my chest.  It was obvious I was not going anywhere soon, so I relaxed and fell asleep.  We woke in the morning still in the same position and I felt his cock was still where he left it.  He kissed me on the neck as he slowly extracted his cock from my ass.  I was still in a little shock at how much of a slut I had been.  Still, I rose and dressed as I need to head home, shower and get to work.

As he opened the door he commented "We will be doing this again."

• Like 36
  • Upvote 28
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, CigarBear68 said:

A little seduction goes a long way when it comes to breeding an ass for the first time. Get em worked up, and those bottoms start to crave a toxic cock like true whores.

Yes. This boy would be so entranced by his need to get cock he would want that toxic cock in him too. Might struggle like the boy in this story but boy likes that the top holds him in place until he has completed what he knows the bottom really wants ;)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CumWhore1983 said:

Yes. This boy would be so entranced by his need to get cock he would want that toxic cock in him too. Might struggle like the boy in this story but boy likes that the top holds him in place until he has completed what he knows the bottom really wants ;)

Yup, I've never nutted in a bottom who didn't want it, even if he may have hesitated some. By the time my balls emptied, their cocks were hard and ready for it. 

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

A little seduction goes a long way when it comes to breeding an ass for the first time. Get em worked up, and those bottoms start to crave a toxic cock like true whores.

I would protest as much as you like :)

his left arm disappeared from view as I felt it tighten around my waist locking me in to position. He laughed as he sensed I had second thoughts and said "A little security to make sure you don't try to slide off when I start planting my seed".

God how I love to be locked into place as my insides are painted with his POZ seed.    I like to put up resistance in order to have the top get more aggressive and have my hole get a little more tore up!

• Like 1