Length or Girth

Guest bumbtch

Like others have said - for me it's kinda a mood thing, or a timing thing.

I love a fat cock, but not too fat if its a long hard fuck.  Makes me feel stuffed and used.

But after that and if horny, bigger the better, then fatter and bigger is best...  then 2 at once...  then im usually broken, but happy.

But i would always go for a big long dick if it was my last ever.....  either way tho - you will always crave the other sooner or later!

• Like 1

for us bareback cumdumps girth is always better cause we take so many cocks in our holes that we crave a nice stretch. but if you are going to do DP or triple penetration, longer cocks ar easier to work with cause its hard to get both or all whole cocks in there deep. best case scenario is obviously both. a nice long, thick, meaty daddy dick with a nice big set of balls you can really feel slapping against your ass or perineum depending on what position he’s using you. luckily for me the guys in my family all have big, perfectly proportionate cocks. real cocksuckers cocks.

There's something to be said about a long cock slapping against my face but I'll take girth every time , there's that fluttering heart feeling when I realize that a fat cock is going to destroy my hole and I love the grape after

• Upvote 1

In my hole I way prefer girth. I love taking loads in the bath house and then some guy with a fat cock comes along, that pain when he first pushes in despite already been fucked multiple times is so delicious. 

For sucking I prefer length, I don't have the widest throat so can only get thinner, longer cocks right down there abd I love that feeling

Edited by swoll

On 10/7/2021 at 2:14 AM, catcher4you said:

Both are great but girth would be my choice. It’s best when you have 2 or more guys, one for girth and one for depth. But the stretch of a nice thick cock is a great feeling. 

Well, when you have two or more guys, you have the girth built in automatically - you just have to get more than one of them in the hole at the same time... 🙂

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...