Hole-Wreckers - Why do you do it?

ErosWired

On 5/28/2019 at 3:00 AM, faggot hole said:

It is about domination.  What better way for a Man to express His total domination than to wreck the boy's hole.  It is a ownership, about telling a boy that You can do anything You want to him; as rough as You want, as completely craven and wild as You please.  And for the faggot, there is no better way to be put in its place.  It is reassuring, it is comforting, it is complete submission.

Exactly I love my hole being wrecked 

On 6/3/2019 at 1:54 PM, Close2MyBro said:

I just want to preface this that my response refers to getting your hole wrecked by a cock, not by any fists or foreign objects. It also excludes "romantic" sex and focuses only on pure animalistic sex.

As someone who gets his hole wrecked on a regular basis, I see a few considerations that come into play that explain why a top likes to wreck a hole. First, as a bottom, it's my belief that my role is to let a top fuck and use my holes as he sees fit, for his own selfish gratification and without any consideration for my wants or desires. When I have agreed to have sex with a top, I have also agreed to surrender my holes to him until he's done with me.

I also see sex as a power issue, and in my mind, the top has all the power and i have none. If he wants to exert his physical power on me thru his cock then its my job to take it and appreciate it and not disturb his selfish gratification. I know a lot of tops who want to make sure that I have no doubt who is in charge, and to me that makes for a properly balanced sexual encounter for me to submit to his physical will.

A lot of tops look at a wrecked hole as a work of art of their own creation, and I can completely relate to this as the bottom. When they see a hole that's been stretched loose, puffy and swollen and fucked raw, its their own handiwork and each act of hole wrecking is like creating a new work of art. It turns me on big time when a top spends some time admiring his work after he's done, whether he's just looking and commenting or even better if he sticks his finger in to examine the damage..

As I grew up accepting and appreciating my role as a bottom, I learned how to appreciate having my hole wrecked for many of the same reasons and even enjoy looking at and feeling my wrecked hole after the top has left. Many times I'll look at it with a mirror and think back to all the action that got it to its current state and then admire myself for enduring the encounter that created the latest work of art. Many times I'll lay back and start to finger my hole, feeling how loose it is, touching the areas that are swollen and aching and think back some more to the sex that got me there. Often Ii'll finger some of his load out and taste it. It's like his calling card left in my ass as proof positive that he's fucked and wrecked my hole, kind of his own personal signature if you will.

Often my hole will ache for days after the encounter, serving as a constant reminder that keeps me horny and focused on the top and his artwork. I'll make sure to play with my hole on and off during the aching stage as it reinforces my role as a bottom to an alpha top. Sometimes in my mind I'll compare the current damage to my past wrecked holes and rate it on a scale to see if its more interesting wreckage than prior fucks.

A lot of tops have their own style as to how they like to wreck a hole, and that creates some excitement as well as you learn their techniques and anticipate what your hole will look and feel like when he's done.

I also get turned on when I have another fuck encounter and anticipate his reaction when he sees my wrecked hole. I especially like it when the new fuck notices that my hole was previously wrecked and comments on it. A few tops get really turned on to see my hole wrecked when they get there and it encourages them to add to the damage. Makes for a hot scene for all.

I am exactly the same as you. When I leave a gangbang or a session at home where I have several tops over, or a night at the backroom, I love the fact that my hole is gaping, leaking. puffy and sore. I too surrender my hole to tops for their use, my thoughts, feelings, desires are totally irrelevant, it is the way I was taught very early in life and it is the way I am and need to be. I remember complaining once to my ex that I was sore after being fucked six or seven times at one of my first gangbangs so he took me straight to the backroom and tied me to the fuck bench till another eight tops fucked me as a lesson to know my place. That was thevfirst time my hole was truly wrecked - and it got me addicted to having my hole wrecked by cock

We’re hearing from several bottoms speculating on why Tops wreck holes, but this topic Is meant primarily for those doing the wrecking to explain why they do it. Any more Tops have insight to share?

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

There is so much here; “wrecked” or “destroyed” by a Alpha Tops cock, while hard to take, it’s the purpose of a true bottom! I know when I’ve had a few Alpha tops just pounding as hard as they can, their entire body weight slamming into my hole and on top of me. Each gigantic thrust stretching and wrecking my hole. Forcing the air out of my lungs. It’s hard to take as it’s happening, but it’s pleasure later. And I find many tops luv the loose hole I have fore days later.

Well said , we just take it and know the Top is pleased. 

• Like 1

first of all, the best reason is just because we can. Straight guys don't get to do fun stuff like that cause the women they fuck wanna be treated like relevant human beings. Even most normal gay bottoms want to be treated with respect but trashy cumdumps don't give a fuck so we can use them like subhuman trash. The faggots I fuck know I don't have a drop of respect for them. They are just random whores that guys use for easy dirty fucks. That means we can do shit to them that we can't do to anyone we respect or give a fuck about. We can piss on them, or in them, spit in their faces, choke them, beat them, intentionally infect them with hiv and stds, share them, whore them out and destroy their sloppy used fuckholes.You can tell a cumdump that is a disgusting whore and a worthless piece of trash and it will suck your cock. You can tell these whores that you're going to give them aids and they will beg you for it then thank you for posing them. It's fun to see what you can shove up a whores cunt. I have fucked faggots with a lot of objects but nothing beats the really big stuff or using something that hurts the bitch.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

first of all, the best reason is just because we can. Straight guys don't get to do fun stuff like that cause the women they fuck wanna be treated like relevant human beings. Even most normal gay bottoms want to be treated with respect but trashy cumdumps don't give a fuck so we can use them like subhuman trash. The faggots I fuck know I don't have a drop of respect for them. They are just random whores that guys use for easy dirty fucks. That means we can do shit to them that we can't do to anyone we respect or give a fuck about. We can piss on them, or in them, spit in their faces, choke them, beat them, intentionally infect them with hiv and stds, share them, whore them out and destroy their sloppy used fuckholes.You can tell a cumdump that is a disgusting whore and a worthless piece of trash and it will suck your cock. You can tell these whores that you're going to give them aids and they will beg you for it then thank you for posing them. It's fun to see what you can shove up a whores cunt. I have fucked faggots with a lot of objects but nothing beats the really big stuff or using something that hurts the bitch.

SIR YOU can wreck and destroy my worthless hole anytime ,choke , spit ,and piss all YOU want i'm YOURS

On 7/12/2019 at 5:01 PM, BoyStrangler said:

Fuck I was rock hard reading every word of that....

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2019 at 7:27 PM, Guygonebad said:

There is so much here; “wrecked” or “destroyed” by a Alpha Tops cock, while hard to take, it’s the purpose of a true bottom! I know when I’ve had a few Alpha tops just pounding as hard as they can, their entire body weight slamming into my hole and on top of me. Each gigantic thrust stretching and wrecking my hole. Forcing the air out of my lungs. It’s hard to take as it’s happening, but it’s pleasure later. And I find many tops luv the loose hole I have fore days later.

it makes me proud to endure the pain of being fucked so Alpha Males can pound as hard as they wish. As a faggot, sex is only about the Alpha's pleasure. My pleasure or pain is of no concern. I want to take big dicks and be stretched. Men have torn up my ass. I feel it for a while but I tighten back up.

It's the Alpha Males right to fuck my ass if he wants to. I just bend over and take it.

• Upvote 2

This is a very interesting thread. It reminds me of a buddy I know. Last time I saw him was at Mid-Atlantic Leather weekend. He was wearing a shirt that read "Sorry about your hOle", and the O looked like a thoroughly used asshole with a load leaking out of it. He is a very demanding, long-lasting top. The shirt was both advertising and a warning!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, jockhrychest said:

This is a very interesting thread. It reminds me of a buddy I know. Last time I saw him was at Mid-Atlantic Leather weekend. He was wearing a shirt that read "Sorry about your hOle", and the O looked like a thoroughly used asshole with a load leaking out of it. He is a very demanding, long-lasting top. The shirt was both advertising and a warning!

Sounds like the kinda Top I wanna meet and have use me !

On 5/25/2019 at 2:01 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i had a FB who's intent was to open my hole as part of His creative energy. He worked on it once a week for over a year and a half. A few months into our relationship, i noticed that if i had to use the bathroom, i had more of a sense of urgency, that my hole was no longer tight. When i told my FB He told me that that was because He had changed my hole from an ass hole for shitting into a pussy for fucking. As long as He was using it, it remained that way and every time i had to use the bathroom, it triggered in me that He had turned my hole into His pussy. i didn't think of it as a pussy, but as His. And i didn't consider it the least bit "wrecked", though i get the term makes me hot.

I agree with this entire post, but THIS segment really spoke to me. For me, having my hole "wrecked"  means it has been claimed by another mans cock so well that it gapes open for him after he is done using me. That my fuckhole has brrn transformed into a kunt. And in that moment, I know my kunt belongs to him. 

(FYI : I'm using a "k" in spelling kunt to differentiate/masculinze the term.)

• Like 1

for the same reasons that we like to whore them out, knock them up and choke them out. Its fun and its almost surreal. Having some faggot whore begging you to trash it shows what a dirty whore it is. Cumdumps love to get used and will beg men to do things to it that normal people never allow and then tank us for it. Imagine some gay man or straight man telling a normal gay boy or woman that they were gonna knock it up, whore its ass and throat out to his buddies and a bunch of random strangers for nasty bareback fucking, choke them unconscious and utterly destroy its fuckhole with fists n dildos. Any normal person with any pride or shame or self respect would say fuck off but the whores I use just say when and where. I love treating a faggot like an absolutely worthless piece of trash knowing it will still beg me to fuck it.i don't just wreck their fuckholes, I make sure I hurt a faggot when I fuck it and I spit in its face and strangle whores unconscious. But above all I always make sure I tell them what worthless disposable whores they are who should be grateful for every load I dump in it. I love it when a boy is such a fucking whore that its fuckhole feels like a woman pussy and never fully closes

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

for the same reasons that we like to whore them out, knock them up and choke them out. Its fun and its almost surreal. Having some faggot whore begging you to trash it shows what a dirty whore it is. Cumdumps love to get used and will beg men to do things to it that normal people never allow and then tank us for it. Imagine some gay man or straight man telling a normal gay boy or woman that they were gonna knock it up, whore its ass and throat out to his buddies and a bunch of random strangers for nasty bareback fucking, choke them unconscious and utterly destroy its fuckhole with fists n dildos. Any normal person with any pride or shame or self respect would say fuck off but the whores I use just say when and where. I love treating a faggot like an absolutely worthless piece of trash knowing it will still beg me to fuck it.i don't just wreck their fuckholes, I make sure I hurt a faggot when I fuck it and I spit in its face and strangle whores unconscious. But above all I always make sure I tell them what worthless disposable whores they are who should be grateful for every load I dump in it. I love it when a boy is such a fucking whore that its fuckhole feels like a woman pussy and never fully closes

I understand that you say it’s fun to do, but could you dig a little deeper and explain why it’s fun? In an earlier post you said you wreck holes because you can, which was an interesting reply, but I still find myself wanting to understand the deeper motivation. You make a clear distinction between how you would treat partners you respect versus those you don’t - what is the particular pleasure you take in treating a submissive bottom as what you would call a trashy whore? Why do you choose to fuck them if you find them so unworthy? Why do you go out of your way to hurt them where they are most vulnerable? I get that you find it fun, but why do you find it fun?

Thanks for the detailed replies, just hoping to get a deeper insight into the Dominant mind...