I posted an answer here before, but I have another reason to share. I become a slut to let go of the shit the day throws at me. I'm currently in a rage dealing with techs at work and people asking me innane questions and dammit I want to find a hard cock, impale my ass on it and fucking ride him until he cums so hard his eyes roll back in his head. And if he has friends, they all get a piece. Line the cocks up, all cummers welcome.

I become a slut to give up the control I have to have during the day. When I am being a slut there is no thought, no worries, only raw lust and sensation and pleasure.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I posted an answer here before, but I have another reason to share. I become a slut to let go of the shit the day throws at me. I'm currently in a rage dealing with techs at work and people asking me innane questions and dammit I want to find a hard cock, impale my ass on it and fucking ride him until he cums so hard his eyes roll back in his head. And if he has friends, they all get a piece. Line the cocks up, all cummers welcome.

I become a slut to give up the control I have to have during the day. When I am being a slut there is no thought, no worries, only raw lust and sensation and pleasure.

Amen ❤️🙏

• 2 weeks later...

I love pleasing tops. I love becoming my most submissive for them the moment they release inside me. I love the feeling of a man cumming inside me. I love keeping his seed inside me to absorb. So I think, in my case, it’s giving myself over to my basest instinct and the role I was meant to play. And that means satisfying quite a few men because I am constantly and pleasantly surprised at who I find attractive and who I want to please.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

A natural progression as we incrementally drop all our inhibitions and embrace the fact that we like cock and serving horny tops. Finally becoming a true slut, letting ourselves go, and being "in the zone" with absolutely no inhibitions and embracing promiscuous sex is mind blowing. I've never looked back, 

• Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

I became a slut after my first time being fucked. I was 13, and I had never felt anything so overwhelmingly wonderful in my life. I'm now considerably older and have been averaging about 12 different guys every week. If I do the math without any other consideration for fluctuations in my average, my little ass has been fucked and bred by almost 25,000 cocks. I have no plans to stop, and am proud to day I'm a slut. A true blue 100% bareback cumsponge and I will always be one for as long as I live.

55EB5189-DF67-4773-8638-D8A8300BDF32.jpeg.9c3082de8730d3ec1cfc8119db915c9b.jpegbreeders wanted.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I think everyone is forgetting that at the end of the day, WE ARE MEN. Men are scientifically more horny and have a physiological need for sex. Plenty of studies have been done showing this. That alone can explain sexual desire and needs of bottoms. This is why I don’t like the term slut or debate as to why bottoms or tops have a high desire for sex. simply put we are men and desire sex. Some men desire it far more than others. I don’t think bottoms are any way unique in their desire or frequencies than tops. 

I hook up anywhere between 2-3x a week, depending on my schedule. In my case it’s because my partner is also a bottom but also because I genuinely enjoy sex & getting fucked. I have a group of tops I stay in touch with and they often rely on me to meet up as they know I’ll make the time. For me it’s really something I enjoy doing and giving 

• 1 month later...

Haven't taken a load yet, but I know when I do I am my boy pussy will get fucked and filled a lot. I almost can't stop thinking about it. I need cock in my hole raw.

• 5 months later...

For me it's normal to want (crave) cock inside me. I've been like it since I was young and it's never left me. The more I have the more  I want! Also, I think most guys who fuck and seed me leave me feeling satisfied....I know I feel good about it anyway....and then start looking for more! 

• Like 1

On 3/31/2023 at 6:14 PM, rockhard801 said:

1)I can

2)I enjoy it

3)My orgasms are much more intense from ass play than penis play

4)I can orgasm multiple times bottoming.  When I cum from penis play I am done for a while.

Your correct on all!

I do cum from ass play most of the time. When a cock enters that feeling turns into a rush that hits me and i will precum from that. I find my orgasms are more intense when i have a cock deep thrusting. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...