4 hours ago, nikkisiisyfag said:

arent we all.. but worthless trash is worth a lot to many who find it as a treassure to have a cheap willing whore who dont care for ourselves.. only thing important is the user to have full service and pleassure no matter my feelings or id be useless

No. We aren’t. We don’t all share this mindset. Like you, my gratification comes from the pleasure the Top receives in using me. The more fully and completely he uses me, the more fully and completely he fulfills his desire, the happier I am. I am not, however, trash. I am a trained sexual service submissive, and I provide service of high quality. When I am not in service, I am a person of worth and accomplishment in other areas of life.

Am I a slut? By most any measure, yes. I not only permit but encourage any man to fuck me, and hundreds have. Am I a whore? It depends on your definition. I accept nothing in exchange for my public service, so by the specific definition of the term, no, I’m not. By other definitions maybe I am - it makes no difference to me as long as I’m used as intended.

I believe I was born to be this way, but I wasn’t always this way. I became a slut because something in me responded to a purpose intended for me from the beginning, like a program running its course. Instinct, if you will, guided me to this. But if I was meant to fill this need for other men, it wasn’t simply the default result for me because I was worthless trash. It’s because I was chosen for it, and I’m very good at it.

And when the day comes (and it does for all of us eventually) when I’m no longer able to provide the service that men seek, I won’t suddenly become useless because men don’t want my ass anymore. That facet of my life will dim, and some other value will take its place, because I am not a piece of trash.

As for you Tops, if you sincerely consider me a piece of trash when you’re fucking me, if that enhances your fuck and gives you the greatest pleasure, then it doesn’t bother me at all. Alphas, if you genuinely believe that I am inferior to you and that you have a natural God-given right to use me as you please, I won’t argue with you. Take your pleasure. Call me what you will. Whore me out, humiliate me, breed me like a mare. It’s all fine.

Because I gold-plate my spirit, and gold doesn’t tarnish.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

On 3/23/2021 at 9:07 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

From what I have learned as a top, I have seen that there is a deep need to be used for pleasure. As a Dominant Top, I forbid the bottom to cum in my presence and have a clear preference for bottoms in chastity. 

So the bottoms I use do not have a conventional sexual outlet and they seem to be always horny. So they again look for more sex but no outlet. So more sex. It seems like a vicious circle  but I would call it a virtuous circle. 

To confirm this theory we all have been exposed to guys who connect with Me, describe all the things that want Me to do to them is specific detail and once they get my dick pic they JO and cum and then communication stops. 

So it seems that cumdumps would not be sluts like this if they had release. Make sense? Also, from what I have asked, receiving anal seems to be extremely pleasurable, more so than penetrating and breeding apparently. 

Buddy you hit all the nails right on the head!  I rarely allow myself to cum - can't even remember the last time - since that keeps me hungry for cocks and loads.  As a result have been averaging 4-5 breedings a week now, mainly from two regular FBs.  I know if I cum I'll then be out of heat for possibly weeks and don't like that, defeats my purpose in life.  Oink!

On 3/23/2021 at 12:07 PM, BreedingTop71 said:

From what I have learned as a top, I have seen that there is a deep need to be used for pleasure. As a Dominant Top, I forbid the bottom to cum in my presence and have a clear preference for bottoms in chastity. 

So the bottoms I use do not have a conventional sexual outlet and they seem to be always horny. So they again look for more sex but no outlet. So more sex. It seems like a vicious circle  but I would call it a virtuous circle. 

To confirm this theory we all have been exposed to guys who connect with Me, describe all the things that want Me to do to them is specific detail and once they get my dick pic they JO and cum and then communication stops. 

So it seems that cumdumps would not be sluts like this if they had release. Make sense? Also, from what I have asked, receiving anal seems to be extremely pleasurable, more so than penetrating and breeding apparently. 

I have always lost interest once I cum so I have always locked my pittiful cock up.. it should be treated as a abnormal growth. My mouth and boi pussy are the reasons I am there.. to be totally used

15 hours ago, Ctgaydave said:

I have always lost interest once I cum so I have always locked my pittiful cock up.. it should be treated as a abnormal growth. My mouth and boi pussy are the reasons I am there.. to be totally used

Absolutely!!! Only when you are a faggot or an Alpha you understand this reality, that there are Men like Me, who claim faggots like you and that there are “men” with a deep seated need to let a real Man use them for their pleasure. It’s simple and natural law. I don’t think these things are learned, I think is our own human nature. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, BreedingTop71 said:

Absolutely!!! Only when you are a faggot or an Alpha you understand this reality, that there are Men like Me, who claim faggots like you and that there are “men” with a deep seated need to let a real Man use them for their pleasure. It’s simple and natural law. I don’t think these things are learned, I think is our own human nature. 

Most definitely lol, I get off not so much by cumming but by being used and desired by dominant twisted tops to satisfy their sexual desires. I love being dragged to some dirty alleyway or rest room, having my panties ripped off, legs spread open and my hole raped raw by one or numerous men. Calling me a faggot slut, that this is my purpose, to stfu and stop squirming you know you want this then proceed to flood me with their seed leaving me a hot mess. 

• Like 1

The feeling of a mans cock deep inside me gives me a rush , i get so worked up then relaxed once he is in.  i let go and listen to his demands . I encourage him to fill me , to fuck me hard and explode deep . 

On 2/16/2021 at 6:34 PM, backdoorjimmy said:

For me it comes down to loving anal sex. I love being fucked more than anything and when I'm horny, I don't care what it takes to get laid. I love it so much I considered quitting my job so I could enjoy having sex all day every day. I didn't take it that far, but I came really close to it.

I've been having sex since I was in middle school and no matter how much I have, I crave more.

Agreed. I'm a bottom slut cause IT FEELS GOOD. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CumDumpSLT said:

Most definitely lol, I get off not so much by cumming but by being used and desired by dominant twisted tops to satisfy their sexual desires. I love being dragged to some dirty alleyway or rest room, having my panties ripped off, legs spread open and my hole raped raw by one or numerous men. Calling me a faggot slut, that this is my purpose, to stfu and stop squirming you know you want this then proceed to flood me with their seed leaving me a hot mess. 

You wear panties? WOOF!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 6:12 AM, nikkisiisyfag said:

arent we all.. but worthless trash is worth a lot to many who find it as a treassure to have a cheap willing whore who dont care for ourselves.. only thing important is the user to have full service and pleassure no matter my feelings or id be useless

we are useful to many Men that just want to use us to enjoy & unload

but we are still worthless trash

Men can pick us up, use us, drops us again

easy

cause we want it

• Like 2

On 3/23/2021 at 11:07 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

I agree with you totally. As a total bottom in chastity I always feel like I need to be bred. 

• Like 1

I remember back when I started high school. I met a hot senior that seemed to like me and we started dating. I was also in a relationship with my step dad and knew that was my primary. BTW it’s a long story that I have shared on here several times. Because it was just my dad and me I didn’t want to let him know I had a boyfriend at school. When my school relationship turned sexual I started to feel dirty. I would go from one man to the next servicing them and started to know it was my purpose. I am still like that today but in a much larger scale.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 4/3/2021 at 7:11 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I remember back when I started high school. I met a hot senior that seemed to like me and we started dating. I was also in a relationship with my step dad and knew that was my primary. BTW it’s a long story that I have shared on here several times. Because it was just my dad and me I didn’t want to let him know I had a boyfriend at school. When my school relationship turned sexual I started to feel dirty. I would go from one man to the next servicing them and started to know it was my purpose. I am still like that today but in a much larger scale.

Yes but when did you realize you weren't just a normal slut, and that you are actually a dirty perverted take all loads cumdump with no standards. That you were the kind of faggot whore that most people find disgusting and that even most of the men who fuck you think you're trash and don't want anyone to know they have used you. When did you realize you are basically a human fleshlight with absolutely zero sexual self respect and that you were born to take loads. And when did you decide you were proud of what a used, degraded faggot whore you are. Keep up the good work fuckslut. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1