Do you continue to have sex while being treated for an STI?

MusclePig

Do you continue to have sex while being treated for an STI?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Do you continue to have sex while being treated for an STI?

On 12/5/2021 at 1:16 AM, London1281955 said:

I don’t fuck with friends if have std but don’t worry at bathhouse.

this is one of the hottest things about being a bathhouse cumdumpster. I know a lot of the men who fuck me in there have a bug or 3 and many of them know what they have but they still wanna fuck sluts so they go to the baths to fuck some dirty whore like me who they don’t care about infecting or might actually want to intentionally give it to me. guys in the bathhouse don’t give a fuck about me as a person cause i’m just some queeny faggot who takes anonymous loads from random strangers in a dirty bathhouse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/6/2021 at 11:03 AM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

this is one of the hottest things about being a bathhouse cumdumpster.

As a fellow bathhouse cumdump, I frankly don’t appreciate this kind of statement. You’re expressing a personal fetish as though it were a universal truth, and there are sick fucks out there who somehow think it’s fine to intentionally infect other people who will read your comment and use it as justification to say that all cumdumps actually want it. If you doubt that, just look at the first reply to your post, which says, “hell yeah, who the fuck cares about these faggots?” You just reinforced the antisocial attitude of one asshole who may now feel more emboldened to go to a bathhouse and infect someone like me who doesn’t share your idea that getting infected with STDs is hot. So thank you so very much not for that.

All of us absolutely fucking do not want it, and most of us absolutely do not think it’s one of the hottest things about the service we provide. Instead, it’s a risk we unnecessarily have to face because of the inhumanity of some of our fellow men - and because men like you go out of your way to empower them.

Your outlook toward yourself and your cumdumping is always over-the-top in its portrayal that you see yourself as worthless, trashy, and deserving of abuse by other men. It’s obviously intentional and for effect, and that’s your (and your therapist’s) business. Just don’t ever get confused and imagine that you speak for the rest of us, or that your persona - real or imagined - represents what all, or even most, cumdumps actually are. Your voice…uniquely…applies only to you.

And all you men out there who read that and think, “hell yeah, who cares about these faggots”  - you’re on notice - don’t read this caricature of a description of a bathhouse cumdump and assume that you’ve learned anything about us or that it gives you any firmer ground on which to stand. It does not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

On 12/6/2021 at 12:03 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

guys in the bathhouse don’t give a fuck about me as a person cause i’m just some queeny faggot

More likely, they don't give a fuck about you because you don't give a fuck about yourself.  "Just some queeny faggot" sounds like someone who has given in to despair, hopelessness, and more.  There's a whole wide world of good stuff - if you can manage to take a look.  I hope that's the case.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/11/2021 at 7:16 AM, STDPIG said:

hell yeah, who the fuck cares about these faggots?

this is what I love about being a dirty cumdumpster. the men using me, fucking me, breeding me, knocking me up and filling my fuckhole with bugs don’t give a fuck about me as a person at all. im just some disposable whore who deserves whatever they wanna dump in me. men like this who treat faggots like me like worthless trash are what being a community fucktoy is all about.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

As a fellow bathhouse cumdump, I frankly don’t appreciate this kind of statement. You’re expressing a personal fetish as though it were a universal truth, and there are sick fucks out there who somehow think it’s fine to intentionally infect other people who will read your comment and use it as justification to say that all cumdumps actually want it. If you doubt that, just look at the first reply to your post, which says, “hell yeah, who the fuck cares about these faggots?” You just reinforced the antisocial attitude of one asshole who may now feel more emboldened to go to a bathhouse and infect someone like me who doesn’t share your idea that getting infected with STDs is hot. So thank you so very much not for that.

All of us absolutely fucking do not want it, and most of us absolutely do not think it’s one of the hottest things about the service we provide. Instead, it’s a risk we unnecessarily have to face because of the inhumanity of some of our fellow men - and because men like you go out of your way to empower them.

Your outlook toward yourself and your cumdumping is always over-the-top in its portrayal that you see yourself as worthless, trashy, and deserving of abuse by other men. It’s obviously intentional and for effect, and that’s your (and your therapist’s) business. Just don’t ever get confused and imagine that you speak for the rest of us, or that your persona - real or imagined - represents what all, or even most, cumdumps actually are. Your voice…uniquely…applies only to you.

And all you men out there who read that and think, “hell yeah, who cares about these faggots”  - you’re on notice - don’t read this caricature of a description of a bathhouse cumdump and assume that you’ve learned anything about us or that it gives you any firmer ground on which to stand. It does not.

lol

Edited by gangbangsuperstar
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

On 12/12/2021 at 9:43 AM, ErosWired said:

Amen.

On 12/12/2021 at 9:43 AM, ErosWired said:

This is the thing I hate most about this site. Too many twatwaffles who think it's a pissing contest to demonstrate who can pretend to be the nastiest, whoriest, sluttiest, most depraved individual on the site. 

• Upvote 1

Last year in one of the threads I had mentioned that we are living in an era of proof of vaccines. While we are at it and many countries have accepted and extended these measures to remain in the game of Covid, why not expand these measures to other diseases, no matter whether they can be cured or not. To enter a bathhouse, I need to provide a proof of double vaccination, same way enforce a QR code for STDs if one has to enter communal fucking areas like the bathouses or gloryhole or video arcades. Set these codes to expire every 3 months thereby forcing people to get tested, maybe treated. Vaccine proofs are a prime example of a few not caring for the social good. Apply the same principle to these faggots who think they are invincible and are allowed to do whatever they want. One cannot do away with 100% risk but at least this way we can break the cycle of infection and reinfection.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Cutedelicategay said:

Last year in one of the threads I had mentioned that we are living in an era of proof of vaccines. While we are at it and many countries have accepted and extended these measures to remain in the game of Covid, why not expand these measures to other diseases, no matter whether they can be cured or not. To enter a bathhouse, I need to provide a proof of double vaccination, same way enforce a QR code for STDs if one has to enter communal fucking areas like the bathouses or gloryhole or video arcades. Set these codes to expire every 3 months thereby forcing people to get tested, maybe treated. Vaccine proofs are a prime example of a few not caring for the social good. Apply the same principle to these faggots who think they are invincible and are allowed to do whatever they want. One cannot do away with 100% risk but at least this way we can break the cycle of infection and reinfection.

The difficulty with this is the relative ease with which proof can be falsified. There are be multiple cases that have appeared in recent news reports of individuals - including some healthcare providers whose job is supposed to be the first line of defense against disease - providing forged immunization cards for the unvaccinated. If you can’t trust some of the proof to be actual proof, then none of it is any proof at all. A QR code would have to be keyed to a governmental vaccination registry of some kind, and there are very good reasons why populations in free societies do not want their governments listing them in registries. I’m not arguing against the idea of people being required to demonstrate vaccination status in principle, but the application would not be a simple affair. To be effective, such a program would require identification created under greater scrutiny and controls.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

The difficulty with this is the relative ease with which proof can be falsified. There are be multiple cases that have appeared in recent news reports of individuals - including some healthcare providers whose job is supposed to be the first line of defense against disease - providing forged immunization cards for the unvaccinated. If you can’t trust some of the proof to be actual proof, then none of it is any proof at all. A QR code would have to be keyed to a governmental vaccination registry of some kind, and there are very good reasons why populations in free societies do not want their governments listing them in registries. I’m not arguing against the idea of people being required to demonstrate vaccination status in principle, but the application would not be a simple affair. To be effective, such a program would require identification created under greater scrutiny and controls.

However every system had its pros and cons. If people can't take on their responsibilities seriously in order to enjoy their freedoms then the collective society should take on that responsibility. In short we should try every tool in the box irrespective of whether people like it or not or a free society or government overreach. Remember freedoms are not absolute they are relative and come with responsibilities. 

12 minutes ago, Cutedelicategay said:

However every system had its pros and cons. If people can't take on their responsibilities seriously in order to enjoy their freedoms then the collective society should take on that responsibility. In short we should try every tool in the box irrespective of whether people like it or not or a free society or government overreach. Remember freedoms are not absolute they are relative and come with responsibilities. 

There are governments that take the view that if the population will not take their responsibilities seriously in order to enjoy their freedoms, then they simply should not have those freedoms. Or any freedoms, because human beings in general aren’t really very good at being responsible. Be careful what you ask for.

The collective society (usually the majority in rule) may well decide that them taking over your responsibility for ensuring that STDs aren’t spread among males having sex means criminalizing bareback gay sex altogether. If a total prohibition against barebacking in gay sex would address the issue, a total prohibition against all gay sex would do it even more so, and stamp out all that “unnatural” behavior in the process, right?

And thus, so much for your freedom.

Don’t imagine this couldn’t happen. There are countries in the world today where this is the reality.

• Haha 1