Does anyone have a Fetish for older men/ incest RP

dendnadrop

On 3/13/2023 at 5:24 AM, Seedyfun said:

I like going with older guys.  But as I'm now quite old myself that's a given.  The hottest time I had with an older guy was when I was in my mid-30s.  I was seeing a fat guy in his late 50s.  Really big guy, about 400 lbs.  He would pin me to the bed and squash me as he fucked my bum & once he'd finished using me, he'd sit me on his knee and jerk me off.  I really loved that.

Yes, hot😵

10 hours ago, Willing said:

Would love to find a dirty sinister older man or men to have their hands all over me , doing what they please with me 😵

Fuck yeah, same here! Right up there with pleasing nasty kinky dirty daddies 😉 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

Being a versatile guy, i like to top much younger or very skinny (any age), but when bottoming i much prefer the older guy.

I think it is probably down to the same responses i have seen others post, as my early years were exclusively bottom with guys 30+ years older than me.

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love the role play of younger older. I'm the hung top older dad who uses his position of power to convince his young innocent son to service him and become my cum slut etc... But it's all in the Size difference and attitude for me... I'm 6'2" abs bulky rugby kind of build, so if the guy is smaller his actual age doesn't matter as much as chemistry and attitude

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I love the dad/son dynamic and getting fucked and bred by 60+ year old pervy, dominant men. It’s been that way for me since I was in my teens, I used to feel some shame afterwards, but always kept coming back for more. The first several hookups I’ve had, the men were all 60+. 

• 2 months later...

I'm not a little twink and I have a bulky body and a gut, so I am certainly no twink chasing an older daddy, but the idea of fucking someone old enough to be my dad, and going further and calling him daddy and being his good boy and submitting to him (even if I am topping him) is one of my biggest turn ons. I love the attention and the intimacy and being taken ownership of in those situations. Especially if he's got a big / hairy belly I can feel against me as he loads my ass up or I feel against my face as I suck his cock. Yesterday, I hooked up with a guy about twice my age and we swapped loads. It was great.

• Piggy 4

2 hours ago, BellyAndBriefs said:

I'm not a little twink and I have a bulky body and a gut, so I am certainly no twink chasing an older daddy, but the idea of fucking someone old enough to be my dad, and going further and calling him daddy and being his good boy and submitting to him (even if I am topping him) is one of my biggest turn ons. I love the attention and the intimacy and being taken ownership of in those situations. Especially if he's got a big / hairy belly I can feel against me as he loads my ass up or I feel against my face as I suck his cock. Yesterday, I hooked up with a guy about twice my age and we swapped loads. It was great.

I agree with you! I have an much older  top he's hairy as hell with a big beard and belly. Love how he throws me around chokes me and when on top crushes me as he fucks long and hard!

Getting eaten with that beard is awesome!