Weekend With My Ex

Notice: The author does not consent to anyone using the characters or plot line of this story for any derived work, whether the author is still active on this site or not.  They are not abandoned nor placed in the public domain.

The following story is complete fiction. It never happened and any similarity to real life people/situations is a bizarre coincidence.  It wasn't based on any of my experiences either 😉

Unlike previous stories I've posted, it's not going to go on forever and there are only two main characters.  There are only 7 parts.  

------------------------------------

----
Part 1
----

My balls hurt, my dick hurt, I was exhausted and yet I'd never felt so alive.   My whole body tingled in a good way that it hadn't since I spent that first weekend in college with Paul.   He had just left to catch his flight back home with the last of the nine loads I'd given him that weekend safely plugged in his ass.   I could feel his cum drip down my leg and it reminded me of all of those times we'd fucked over the past few years, almost daily when we were in school.   We hadn't  met face to face since we graduated over a year ago, but we talked and texted all the time.  He took a job out west and I found one on the opposite side of the country.  Now he was my ex, but we were still friends.

While we had been boyfriends in college for three years, we also fucked other guys.  I was more of a bottom and he was one of those 99% tops.   I think I fucked him once the entire time we dated, every other guy I topped was either a hookup or a friend.

Let me rewind a little, to where I think our reunion all began.

I really liked my job and it paid more than I ever thought I would get as a fresh-from-school guy.   It was a varied group of people and I'd made a few friends there.  Some of them would meet on Fridays after work at a bar and chill out and I was almost always there.  The project was coming to and end and one of the guys told me "just FYI, this is probably the last pub meet until the project ends.  The next month is going to be brutal."   A few of the other guys nodded and one, who I knew was the other gay guy on my project team, said "Yeah, only a few hours to sleep each day and no time to even jack off during your morning shower before you're back at work."

The comment shocked me but I could tell from his reaction that he was telling the truth.  It meant I really needed to find a hookup that weekend or else I would probably go crazy by the end of the project.  I knew I couldn't last more than a week without at least some sexual gratification and a month would be hell.   First, I needed to catch up on all the other boring shit so that I was prepared until I got my life back.  A run to the megamart got enough frozen dinners and cans of soup, along with other necessities to last me for the next four weeks.  Several other stops meant that I spent Saturday night doing laundry instead of looking for dick.  I tried to fix that on Sunday though.

Sunday had different ideas.  Everyone seemed to want to chat or meet for coffee or wanted more pictures.  It was a nice early summer day, but all the top guys wanted to stay in their homes surfing instead of fucking.  As each hour ticked by, my search criteria got wider.  It's not that I was really picky, but I usually had better experiences with guys my own age and size.  I knew, though, that I needed to get fucked and the city was crowded with tons of other bottoms.   

I wasn't a model, but I thought I looked good and the time spent at the gym the past nine months had firmed up my physique.  The six-pack was still a ways off, but my formerly twink shape was now getting some muscle in my arms and legs, and the rest was getting more defined.  I was naturally smooth and I'd switch between a small trimmed bush I had now and shaved pubes around my average sized cut cock.   Even my bubble butt was firmer than it had ever been.

The longer I looked, the hornier I got.  I even started looking at versatile guys, which in my experience meant that they topped only during a full moon.   That's where I found him.   His body had a few extra pounds and he was a few years older than me, but the cock pic is what got my eye.  Eight inches of upward curving manhood that I bet would feel really good inside me.   A few messages later told me that he'd checked out of his hotel and was hoping to fuck another ass before going to the airport for his flight home.   While I didn't like inviting strange guys to my apartment, if I wanted dick from this guy that's what I'd have to do.   There weren't any other good possibilities, either.

He was even more generic when he showed up.  No infectious smile, no jewelry, no ink, just a pair of big brown eyes that seemed to be looking deep into my soul.  Oh, and a silly little soft mustache over his lip that really didn't fit his face.  But it was his dick that I wanted.  A couple minutes later, we were both naked and I was sucking on his cock.   The curve made it hard to deep throat in the position he seemed to like, but I got it slick with my spit and was soon on my knees on the bed.  He hard fucked me doggy for a while, which was surprising since he was so quiet otherwise.  After drilling me like that for fifteen minutes, he tossed me on my back and fucked a little softer for another fifteen minutes.  

I remembered looking up at his big brown eyes as he pumped the first of three loads of cum inside me and I realized he had fucked me bare.  I never did that with hookups, but we were both really horny and the subject of condoms never came up.  It had turned me on though, since as soon as I felt the first spurt of his cum, I shot my own surprisingly big load over my chest.  A quick rest and we started up with round two which was nearly the same as round 1.   It repeated again for the third time, but while the time was shorter, the load felt just as big.  Two hours later, he walked out of my apartment to catch his plane and I laid there feeling my hole ache from the abuse it had just taken.   It wasn't long and I was sound asleep.

Monday morning, I woke up and hit the bathroom.  A small bit of cum dribbled out of my ass and when I got off the toilet, I looked in the bowl and there were a few splotches of red inside the cream floating in the water.   With as sore as my hole was, I wasn't really surprised.   I realized I had to get showered and off to work for the "final push" to finish the project on time and not piss off the customer.

The next few weeks were a blur.  Sixteen hour days were the norm and we worked the first two weekends just like they were  weekdays.  A few nights I even slept at work and we all joked about wearing the same clothes for a few days at a time.  None of the guys shaved the entire time and we all looked really scruffy after the first week.   Some of the guys had pretty decent beards by the end of the second week and I was surprised at how good I looked with facial hair.   The task list was down to only a few items by Wednesday on the third week and I was just helping out other people.  Thursday morning I woke up feeling really rough and sweaty.   I took a long shower and made it to work a little late.  As the day wore on, I felt worse and worse.  Friday morning I felt like death, but I knew corpses wouldn't ache like I did.

"Corey, you look like hell.   We're almost done, go home and get some rest.  You really worked your ass off these past three weeks and I appreciate it.  But... no sense killing yourself.   Recharge those batteries and we'll call you if we need you" my boss said, keeping some distance between us in case I had something contagious.   I went back home and by noon I was sound asleep.  I woke a few times, always sweating and feeling sore all over.  Saturday was the same except the glands in my neck were swollen and hard, and I had a few places on my body covered in rash.  I had always slept naked but now I was varying between feeling frozen and boiling, so either I was on top of the covers or buried deep under every blanket I owned.

Sunday was more of the same but I was starting to feel a little better.  By evening, I could even eat one of the two dozen  
cans of soup I'd bought.   I had just finished one when my phone rang.  "Shit... I hope it's not work" I thought to myself.

"Hey, dude!  I was about ready to send out a search party.   I haven't heard from you for a few weeks and you never returned my calls" Paul said with a mixture of cheerfulness and concern.

"I feel like shit.  Been living at work trying to finish a project and I guess I ran myself down.  Been home sick since Friday" I replied.

"Damn, that sucks.  You should be out enjoying the warm weather and guys in speedos, looking for the biggest bulge" Paul replied with a chuckle.

"Fuck, I haven't had time to even think about sex.   Good thing I hooked up with that guy before work took over my life" I told Paul, trying to remember what the hookup looked like and all I could remember was his cock.

Paul replied "Good.  Hope he was a fun fuck.  It's been a week since my last and my dick is getting hard when I see almost any guy."

I laughed but my chest still hurt and the rash was even bigger than it was on Saturday.  "Yeah, strange but good.  Broke my condoms-only rule for hookups but he was pretty good.   Fucked me hard doggy and then flipped me on my back and was slower and more sensual until he built up speed and then came by the gallon.   We did that three times before he took off" I explained.

"He bred you three times in one day?   I think I only did that a couple times with you.  He must have been one hot dude for you to give it up like that" Paul replied.   He knew I usually played safe with anyone other than a boyfriend.

"Nah, pretty plain, actually.  Nice dick and these big eyes that he stared at me with while he fucked me on my back.  Pretty quiet too, just a loud growl when he shot his load.  He had a weird grin on his face after the last shot and before he pulled out.  All I expected was a pump and dump, but I won't complain about two hours of good sex" I replied, before I drank more water and still felt dehydrated.

"Oh?  Sounds like a memorable fuck, even if the guy wasn't.  Uh... what are your symptoms?" Paul asked.   He sounded really curious, which I thought weird but I told him how I had felt.    The more I talked he'd keep responding with "hmm" or "mmm."  Another chill ran through my body and I pulled the blanket back over me.  "Uh...  Corey...  I think you should probably get tested.  That hookup might have given you more than a good time.  Those symptoms sound close to what I've heard you get when you convert to being HIV positive" Paul told me.

"What?  No...  It was just a regular fuck.  It didn't feel any different... other than he was better than most hookups" I said, my mind spinning at warp speed. 

"Yeah, maybe.  No harm in finding out.  Wait until you're feeling better and hit a clinic or your doc.  Nothing to freak about, anyway" Paul responded, casually.

All I said was "OK" as I started to freak out, but quietly.

"I gotta go.  Let me know what happens" Paul said before hanging up.

Monday I still felt like crap and my boss was understanding.  "Just get better, there's only a couple people here and the rest are catching up on sleep from the past few weeks. Oh, and the customer is really happy, so it wasn't in vain" he said.  Wednesday I finally felt good enough to go to work and by Friday I was almost back to normal.   Paul's words still haunted me and I wondered what I should do.  The next Tuesday after work I went to a clinic up in boystown that did free STD testing.  I had been there before and was a little more relaxed than the first time I went, but still nervous.   Friday I went in to get the results.    I was stunned and just wandered home and collapsed on the couch for the next few days.  

• Like 21
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2

----
Part 2
----

Paul hadn't called during the day on Sunday so I got the nerve up and called him Sunday evening.

"Hey buddy, how's it going?" Paul answered, way too cheerfully.

"Uh... ok... I guess" I replied somberly.

"You don't sound ok.  What's up?" the cheerful tone still in Paul's voice.

"Uh... you were right.   On Friday I found out I got infected with HIV.   Probably from that guy a month ago. He's the only hookup that I had bare sex with since my last test" I replied, softly.

"Hey, don't sound so down.   You'll be fine" Paul replied.   We talked for another fifteen minutes and he seemed a little distracted. Then he said "I just booked a ticket for next weekend to visit you.   We'll have fun like the old days.   I bet that ass is really tight if you haven't gotten fucked in a month" Paul said with a chuckle.

"Uh... no.  No fucking.  I was told no sex until they get the next test results and I've been on treatment for a while" I said, my voice trembling.  I knew it would be good to see him but I knew the temptation to fuck like before would be huge.

Paul laughed like I just told the world's best joke.  "I've never fucked a viral poz guy, just undetectable ones.  You're gonna be my first!" he exclaimed.

"No, Paul.   I can't.  I don't want to infect you too" I replied, sobbing a little.  As much as I wanted or needed to feel his bare cock in me again, I just couldn't chance it.

"Plane lands at 3:30pm on Friday.  I'll meet you after work and we can have a fun weekend. I'll put a smile back on that face.   Uh... Corey.  If they give you meds, don't take them before I get there, OK?" he said just before hanging up.  I was worried, but I knew he had made his mind up.  Thursday I sent him a text giving him the address of a bar near my apartment that I liked to go to.  I thought it would be a good place to meet.  When I walked in on Friday, I looked around and didn't see him.  My heart sank, thinking he'd gotten cold feet and didn't even want to see me again.   Then I spotted him coming out of the restroom, licking his lips.  A few seconds later, an older guy with shaved head and a big beard walked out and slapped him on his butt.

"Holy fuck, Corey!   You're lookin' great!   I almost didn't recognize you with the beard" Paul said as he came up to me.  He gave me this long, tight hug.  When he let go of me, he tugged me over to a table in the corner where his beer was waiting.   I looked him over and he had changed too.   The  diamond stud earring in his left ear were replaced with blue metal plugs in both lobes and he now had a thick septum ring in his nose.   I saw a tattoo poking below the left sleeve of his polo shirt and it looked like there were piercings in his nips showing through the shirt.  The smile was the same and his eyes darted around the room looking for hot guys just like usual.

After we finished the first beer, I asked "So what's the deal with the bear and the bathroom?"

Paul chuckled before he grabbed both glasses and went to the bar for a refill.  When he came back, he stood behind me and whispered in my ear "I found out I like daddy dick."   He set my beer down before he sat back down on the stool across from me and the smile turned into a grin.   "I swallowed a few loads in there waiting for you" Paul said.  I couldn't remember ever seeing Paul on his knees sucking a guy, he was always the one standing against the wall fucking some eager cocksucker's face.  Right then was the first time my cock had twitched in over a month.  We talked some more and I found out he was enjoying his single life.  Like me, there was no boyfriend, just a stream of hookups satisfying our needs.

I wanted another beer, if just to delay getting back to my place and having to find an excuse to not have sex with Paul.  At least my interest in sex was coming back.   He had a different idea.  "Let's get out of here and go back to your place so I can drop off my backpack.   If we drink much more I'll forget about it" he said.  We made it the four blocks to my apartment and as soon as we got inside, he dropped his backpack and pinned me against the wall.  Paul had always kissed aggressively but this was even rougher than I had remembered.   His hands were roaming all over my body too and a minute later I began to reciprocate.

For the first time in a couple weeks I felt desirable again.   Paul's fingers unbuttoned my shirt and were pinching and twisting my nips like he always loved to do.  Just like all those other times, it made my cock hard and it was straining at my trunks and pants.  One of his hands slipped around my chest and down my spine, trying desperately to get inside the back of my pants.  "Fuck!" he growled into my ear and his hand quickly unbuckled my belt and then unbuttoned my pants.   Just as quickly his hand was back to my ass, this time with his fingers sliding up and down my crack.

My tongue jabbed back into his mouth as my hands were now fumbling with his jeans.   When I got them open, my hand dug inside and wrapped around his stiffening shaft.  I expected to find some more metal, but it was just hard flesh dripping at the end.  I knew my mouth would feel better than my hands blindly groping him, so I reached back up and pulled his shirt up.  It was on the floor in seconds and we took the brief break to dispatch our pants and shoes.  I dragged him to the bedroom, both of us in just underwear that we quickly shed once we got to the bed.

Pushing him back, I had him laying on the bed with me on top.   My tongue found his left nip and began playing with the little bar that pierced it.   Each flick of my tongue got his cock harder and soon it was nestled next to mine as I hunched over his body, playing with his nipples.  My mouth had one nip and my fingers the other, changing sides every few minutes.  After several iterations, I let my tongue trace down the center of his abs until my chin bumped into his hard shaft.  A few seconds later, I had my mouth wrapped around his cock and was taking it into my throat like I had done a thousand times before.

Once his cock was fully hard and throbbing, I slowly pulled off and crawled off the bed.   In the nightstand was a box of condoms and lube and I grabbed one and opened the package.  

"No fucking latex.  I want to feel that ass just like before, skin on skin" Paul growled.

"But.." I started to say but he cut me off.

"I told you, I want to fuck my first real poz guy and you're it, Corey" Paul said, scowling back at me.  It was then that I realized the dynamic between us had changed and he was here more to fuck a poz guy than help me get out of my depressed state.

I set the condom down and crawled on top of him, straddling him with my rigid cock laying on his stomach.   I felt him slap his cock against my ass and then rub it along my crack.  Lifting up slightly he worked his cock between my butt cheeks and then to my hole.   For the first time in over a year I felt his bare cock at my entrance and I desperately wanted to feel him inside me.  Except I couldn't.   I didn't want to be the one to infect him.   Paul saw my hesitance and thrust his hips up, ripping into my tight hole.

"FUCK!" I screamed out as the pain rippled through my body.   The spit I left on his shaft wasn't nearly enough lube since I was planning on rolling a condom on.  He dropped his hips and slipped out a half second before driving his hips back up and his cock half way inside.   I saw stars.   I tried to scream again, but nothing came out.  I heard him let out a sinister laugh.   He held his cock in me a few seconds and then thrust up a third time.   I cried out some gibberish and a few seconds later, I was panting and my body was twisting around trying to get some relief from the pain.

"Is that how he fucked you?  Ramming his cock in to wreck your hole so the bug was sure to infect you?" Paul asked.  His voice was the most menacing I'd ever heard it.  I almost didn't think it was him.

"No... I... was... on... all fours... when... he... was... rough" I said, gasping between each word.   I heard Paul cackle and then throw me off, grab my hips and then mount me.   This time, while it hurt, he slid in much easier and my scream was quieter.

"More like that?" Paul asked after my scream had faded.   His hips were firmly planted against my ass and his raw cock was buried inside me.

"Uh huh" I said breathlessly.  He leaned forward and kissed the back of my neck.   I couldn't tell if his cock was throbbing inside me or if my ring was throbbing around his dick from the brutal intrusion.

Paul slowly started to rock his hips, driving in and out of my tortured hole a couple inches.  A few minutes later, pleasure started mixing with the pain and Paul softly said "Good... remember that and do the same when you fuck me."  

I gasped and started to panic, his comment about me fucking him setting off alarms in my head.  But it didn't last long as he plowed my ass just like the old days.   He would fuck faster and then slow down, most of the time using three quarters of his length and occasionally shoving in hard and bottoming out.  Eventually, he rolled me on my back, pushed my legs back and began fucking me again.   The smile on his face told me that he was enjoying this as much as I was.   The pain was gone and I started to playfully squeeze his shaft as he plowed.  Paul would slow down and lean in, kissing me briefly before he picked up the pace.  When his breathing started to get hard, I knew he was close.   

Part of me wanted to prolong the fuck and part of me wanted to push him over the edge and feel his cum inside me again.   I reached up and rubbed my thumbs over his nips and seconds later got the reward I wanted.  Paul groaned loudly as I felt his cock throb as he filled me with his cum.  It was a feeling I never got bored with and it was even better because it was him.   "Working your way toward being a power bottom?" he asked and I just grinned back at him.   "I like it, but that's the last time I fuck you this weekend until right before I leave" he said.  I stared back at him, shocked.  Paul laughed again and said "The rest of the time, you're going to be fucking me and filling me with that newly charged seed."  My stomach flip flopped a few times and the stark reality of my new status filled my mind.

I'm sure he could sense my uneasiness because he suddenly shifted gears.  Slowly he pulled his still hard cock out and laid down next to me.  Paul's arms pulled me close and we started to make out.  "Mmm, so weird to kiss you with that beard, but fuckin' love it" he said quietly before intertwining his legs with mine and kissing me again.  We kept at it for close to an hour, just like we used to do until both of us faded off to sleep.  I woke a little later, my head on his chest and my hard cock laying on his leg.  I moved my head slightly before flicking my tongue over his nipple.  Paul moaned a second, but stayed still.

When I started to suckle on his nip and the little bar through it, the moans got longer and his hand reached over and pressed my head into his body.  I sucked harder on it for a few minutes and then rolled between his legs and worked my way down his body.  The saltiness of Paul's sweat fueled my lust and when I was back down to his crotch I lapped over his firm cock.  The dried cum quickly coated my tongue and it had a coppery taste that told me how hard he had fucked me.  I kept hearing his words from earlier in the back of my head as my tongue kept searching for more cum to lick.

My tongue tried to move lower towards his balls and I don't know if I pushed his legs up or if he pulled them back.  Either way, I now had full access and I bathed his shaved balls with spit.  I sucked each one into my mouth and massaged it with my tongue.   As the second ball slipped past my lips, my tongue started to explore downward.   This was new territory and while I loved to eat a guy's ass, I had never done it to Paul.  In the past, if one of us was getting rimmed, it was me.   I pried the ass cheeks apart and pushed my face in, letting my tongue flick around.  

With my tongue in overdrive, it lapped over Paul's pucker and then poked inside.  There wasn't a bit of protest and I suddenly realized all I tasted was sweat.   For a guy I considered "top only" his ass was extremely clean.  The thought that he planned to get fucked just fueled my lust even more.   "Oh fuck yeah...  god I love that" he moaned and my tongue started to jab into his hole.  He was tight and it took a lot of force to get inside the ring.  I could feel his hole try to relax, but it was obvious he wasn't like those experienced guys I'd fucked before.   The moans got louder and and were slowly becoming whimpers until he slowly cried out "Fuck me Corey... I need your cock in me... Please... Fuck me!"

Almost immediately, I had two voices in my head - Paul's "do the same when you fuck me" and the doctor's "Corey, you tested positive."   My heart was racing and yet my cock was hard as steel.  I leaned back and Paul rolled on to his hands and knees, presenting his ass to me.  It was an opportunity that I had wanted for years and yet I didn't want to hurt him.  "I can't, Paul" I sobbed.

"Yes you can.  Now fuck me!" Paul growled out, his head turned back, staring at me.

"You sure about this?" I asked.

The playfulness we normally had during sex was gone and he was more serious than I'd ever seen him.  "Now!" he snarled, getting impatient.   My cock wasn't softening a bit and the more demanding Paul got, the more it turned me on.  "You're always going to be my little bitch, but I need that dick NOW!" Paul growled.   He'd never called me his bitch before and it shocked me.  In fact, that was a line I wouldn't let anyone cross.  I was no one's bitch.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 4