What Does Gay Community Think of Cumsluts?

TwinkSlut24

12 hours ago, hntnhole said:

The question was, "what does the gay community think of cumdumps?"

I don't care what the "gay community" thinks of cumdumps.  I only care that there are men who offer up their raw Holes in every conceivable situation, every possible place, any time we need them.  

These men - "cumdumps" - are hero's in my book.  They need to take raw Cocks, they need to have Sperm pumped up their Holes, perhaps even more than we Tops need to fill them.  They feel a duty to accommodate our Cocks "on demand".  They thrill to our Lusts, having their own Lusts sated by our raw Cocks pumping loads up their guts.  They deserve medals - the DSC comes to mind, with one minor substitution.

Where would we Tops be without cumdumps ???   

thank you so very much sir. you really understand what cumdump are and understand how hungry we ar to serve our purpose as community fucktoys and cumdumps. hot bodies willing to service any males cocks and take their loads inside us from anyone, anywhere, anytime. for us it’s not even a question of no standards cause like why would we even have standards? cock+cum=good enough every time. I just wish more men knew how incredibly easy and useful cumdumps like me are. all non-cumdumps who can get hard and ejaculate should be using us all the time. most straight men don’t understand how easy it would be for them to get their cock sucked NSA or fuck some hot girly faggots ass from behind bareback without spending any money on us or pretending to give a fuck about us as a person or even speaking to us. the faggots on this site would gladly get on their knees and blow anyone for free. plus sluts who can take load after load from cock after cock have a special hunger for getting bred that lets us get used as hard as men want to use us. honestly if more men were into openly using faggots like me, I would be blowing guys on the street and getting fucked naked on subway trains like all the time. all we really want is to take your loads.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

If anyone ever has a problem with your lifestyle choice look them dead in the eye and tell them to go fuck themselves. Your life your rules. As long as your not harming anyone your doing no wrong! Take as much cum as you can and enjoy it..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Who cares! We've got enough stones being thrown from outside the community so I definitely don't care what some might think in the community! We are men and men like to seed and breed...we all started jerking off young!  Even our cherished elders are still busting a nut so sex for men is an entire lifetime activity so I say let men be men and fuck...with fucking no judgment!

As the saying goes "Sex is wild, sex is fun! Not everybody does it but, everybody should!"

Now excuse me as I go get a load of hot man seed up my butt!

Edited by Justaholeff
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

On 4/1/2022 at 8:21 AM, hntnhole said:

The question was, "what does the gay community think of cumdumps?"

I don't care what the "gay community" thinks of cumdumps.  I only care that there are men who offer up their raw Holes in every conceivable situation, every possible place, any time we need them.  

These men - "cumdumps" - are hero's in my book.  They need to take raw Cocks, they need to have Sperm pumped up their Holes, perhaps even more than we Tops need to fill them.  They feel a duty to accommodate our Cocks "on demand".  They thrill to our Lusts, having their own Lusts sated by our raw Cocks pumping loads up their guts.  They deserve medals - the DSC comes to mind, with one minor substitution.

Where would we Tops be without cumdumps ???   

If I hook up with one again (the last one did me in) I’ll be sure to Thank Them for Their Service.  Lol 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Justaholeff said:

Who cares! We've got enough stones being thrown from outside the community so I definitely don't care what some might think in the community! We are men and men like to seed and breed...we all started jerking off young!  Even our cherished elders are still busting a nut so sex for men is an entire lifetime activity so I say let men be men and fuck...with fucking no judgment!

As the saying goes "Sex is wild, sex is fun! Not everybody does it but, everybody should!"

Now excuse me as I go get a load of hot man seed up my butt!

Hell, yeah!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think, those groups within the gay community Who despise cumdumps are either of those, who are just afraid of their very own need of cumdumps, I.e. their need for sex just for the animalistic sake of it, but aren’t able to admit that out of shame … or they are just good at judging others without seeing where they themselves are at fault (e.g. those who judge a lot about others, while they themselves have a lot to hide). Either way, convinced cumdumps shouldn’t be bothered by them. 

For me, cumdumps like you are neither trash nor guilty pleasure. On the contrary, men like you are gems! You give tops a meaning, you support us in our deepest desire and inborn force to spread our seed wherever, whenever possible. You offer to fulfill what men like me produce our cum for. Whenever I’m horny to the core, it’s men like you who spare me the stress with looking out for a Fuck match (that rather ruins the horny mood) and help me focus coming to the point, skipping any drama and just let me be the primal raw fucker I am … it’s because of guys like you why I go home, balls drained with a stupid grin and just feeling safe within the emotional frame I belong to. I gain a lot of encouragement from that to live the man I am and the way how that boosts and effects my confidence for daily life is priceless.

While I fuck random holes I just thrust and think of my own lust, and I shoot inside without caring much, The main thing is that it’s inside and not going wasted. In that moment, of course, that man is nothing but a hole for my dick to use - but I’m aware those guys are not only bare naked physically, but also expose all of their vulnerability and availability and that’s very much to offer. Very often afterwards, when I come back to my senses, I sometimes wonder if that guy is aware of how he did me a lot of good…

I’ve never ever been topped, and I can only imagine apart from the lust, what effort it takes to offer your hole for a long time to any and many men. Guys like you have my highest respect. 

Some guys have been cumsluts since the very first time they had sex, and some needed time to become the sluts they are today. In any case such processes need overcoming of social, cultural or sometimes even internalized moral or religious ties… (I can only imagine thinking of my own process overcoming shame, anxieties and ties to finally love and live breeding anon wild around). My respects go out to those having gone through such processes in order to become the holes available for anyone. 

It may be easy to be a slut… But it’s not always easy to become one. From that point of view, the initial post question can also be asked the other way round: what does a cumslut think of the members of the “gay community” (whatever that may be considered as) who still haven’t overcome shame, societal or cultural ties and are still far from living out their innermost primal needs (who end up lying to themselves, cheating etc)?

On 1/22/2022 at 6:02 PM, fskn said:

To me, bottom sluts who provide satisfaction to lots of men are the unsung heroes who keep society running.

Spot on! Nothing else to add. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I am one, soooooo... definitely pro cumslut,  and love bareback creampies, the taste, smell, feel, everything about cum is my number one fetish.  The more the merrier.   I am a bareback bottom only (no condoms and I don't top).  Yep, love all cum... No matter where it's from.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2022 at 7:51 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

thank you so very much sir. you really understand what cumdump are and understand how hungry we ar to serve our purpose as community fucktoys and cumdumps. hot bodies willing to service any males cocks and take their loads inside us from anyone, anywhere, anytime. for us it’s not even a question of no standards cause like why would we even have standards? cock+cum=good enough every time. I just wish more men knew how incredibly easy and useful cumdumps like me are. all non-cumdumps who can get hard and ejaculate should be using us all the time. most straight men don’t understand how easy it would be for them to get their cock sucked NSA or fuck some hot girly faggots ass from behind bareback without spending any money on us or pretending to give a fuck about us as a person or even speaking to us. the faggots on this site would gladly get on their knees and blow anyone for free. plus sluts who can take load after load from cock after cock have a special hunger for getting bred that lets us get used as hard as men want to use us. honestly if more men were into openly using faggots like me, I would be blowing guys on the street and getting fucked naked on subway trains like all the time. all we really want is to take your loads.

Perfectly stated by both... Couldn't agree more enthusiastically:  cocks+cum=ready, willing, and able anywhere at anytime!!!  I concur with and aspire to live according to all that you said in this post.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Baretop4ever said:

Some guys have been cumsluts since the very first time they had sex, and some needed time to become the sluts they are today

I think that the guys that realized their "calling" from the very first Cock they took, and proceeded to fulfill that calling from day one are the luckiest, in that they managed to avoid soaking up the cultural bullshit in the first place.  It's those guys that allowed themselves to feel shame, thanks to cultural pressures, religious strictures, but had the courage to fight back against those insidious, hateful, destructive contrivances that I particularly admire.  These are the men that deserve the highest honor, since they fought the good fight, and managed to win.  All cumdumps are worthy of respect merely for accepting their nature, but the guys that had to fight back, work hard to become "whole" men are the ones I especially admire.  

Thanks for sharing your estimable viewpoints, Brother !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2022 at 9:51 PM, Philip said:

Hey @TwinkSlut24, I’ve been there and done that hehe. 

In relation to your question, when I tell my gay friends that I have taken a dozen cocks (anonymously and bareback) the previous night, I can’t help but shake the feeling that they are shocked. I wouldn’t say that they are disgusted by my behaviour, but more along the line of being worried for me, because of catching STDs (which always happen anyway) or my getting hurt in some way. I definitely wouldn’t tell any of my straight friends about my slutiness, as they will be disgusted for sure. Oh well. 

In my personal view, after being in the shoes of a slut, I have come to the conclusion that we go and have sex for fun, but we are still people at the end of the day. We have our lives, ambitions, hobbies, families to return to. Perhaps the top might see as a piece of meat who purpose is for his enjoyment, and us bottom might see ourselves as a hole to be used, and for a brief amount of time, the world exist in that space only. But after everyone cums, the curtain is drawn, and we return to our lives again. So I wouldn’t worry about what people might think about your behaviour. They might call you this or that, but you are much more than just this one thing (being a slut) that you do in your life. It doesn’t define who you are. 

I think in terms of being addicted to being a whore, it depends on your personality. I’m a risk taker so I am drawn to activities like these, but I know a lot of other bottoms who are more risk-adverse, so they would probably think about doing this in their fantasy, but not in real life. 

I’m in the same boat as you and feel the same way. Only few of my close friends know about my other lifestyle, some support it and others worry lol. I have always rolled the dice and found taking those types of risks a huge turn on. During the pandemic I found 5 people that were in trouble with their life falling apart. I invited them to live with me free of charge. The only compensation I accepted was dick. No one hesitated and jumped on board eagerly, after they all got cleaned up, ate some food and relaxed I told them to go in the living room and get comfortable. I went around the room and sucked their dicks, then asked them who wanted to sleep in my bed. When they all wanted to I had them pick numbers out of a hat. 

• Piggy 2

13 minutes ago, CumDumpSLT said:

I went around the room and sucked their dicks, then asked them who wanted to sleep in my bed. When they all wanted to I had them pick numbers out of a hat. 

So did one person win and the other four lose? Or did the numbers just determine the rotation for when they slept in your bed? Either way, I must bow down to you for coming up with the idea AND executing it! 😍😍😍😍😍

• Like 1