No regrets. I got started early thanks to family and raw has always been the way. I was very sexually active during the start of the AIDS epidemic. That didn’t slow me down, I spent countless hours at the baths, ABS, bathrooms, trails, sex parties. Lived in an all gay community for a while and sometimes all I had to do was look out my window and motion a walker by over. It was a well known area and at times I’d also go for walks late at night fully nude or invite old men that were jerking off in their cars over to my place. Man I miss those days.  Cum was flowing out of me and into me daily. The phrase “thank you”, takes a whole new meaning when you consider that we were sharing our strain  

I’d do it all over again  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I regret the lost time, the lost opportunity, because I did not begin this twenty years earlier in life. Yet if I had, my life would almost certainly have taken a radically different trajectory, and I would have different regrets. I don’t regret being what I am now. I’m supposed to be this. I regret now that time is working against me, making me less tempting to the Men I could be serving. I regret that I live in a place where my chances to submit are so limited. And I regret that Men cannot simply look at me and know they can have me at will - I regret that I am going to waste every moment I am not being fucked.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2022 at 9:52 AM, Pigforcum said:

My only regret is not taking loads when I was younger. Waiting so long was a mistake

I was lucky that when I was in my early 20's I was very good friends with a guy who was a bottom and would tell me all about bottoming. It was a lot of fun taking loads as a young bottom because young holes are a big turn on to many guys.

• Like 1

Like so many others, only regret is not becoming a raw only, no loads refused slut sooner. Idk, maybe it served me well in the pre-Prep days but I missed out on hundreds, if not thousands of loads by waiting til my 30s 😭. Making up for lost time now 😈

• 3 months later...

I never regret anything in my life, every experience is a learning opportunity for me, for what I would like to do or things that might not really be fun or good for me.

learning how to express my desire to be used and and the joy I get from both being a cumdump but more from the joy I am able to provide those who uses me (including my partner) is what I thrive on.

so no, no regrets here whatsoever. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I do have regrets only since...let's put it this way. My load count (only counting the ass) for this year is 18. Yes, eighteen. I got ghosted by a minimum of ten guys who were enthusiastic about my hole beforehand last night so what was set up to be a session with tons of effort put in was another zero. The problem with doing things like this is that it opens you up to gays being gays.

On 12/26/2023 at 5:33 PM, RimBoy87 said:

My only regret was not giving in to my urges earlier in life.

I was lucky that in my early 20's I had a good gay friend who was older and with a lot of experience as a bottom.  We never had sex but he would tell me about his sex escapades. With him I learned about bathhouses and about clubs like the Mineshaft in New York City. He also told me about action going on at the YMCA in New York city. This was in the mid-late 70's.

I was young and didn't really understand what was the point of bottoming. The cock and cumming gave me pleasure. But by listening to him and his bottom adventures, I started getting interested in the idea. I borrowed from him a book of sexual poetry and one of the poems caught my attention and started fantasizing about getting fucked, and taking the load. The poem was about a guy in prison talking about how he will go to another guy's cell, fuck him and then see his cum running down the guy's leg.

I was around 23 and decided to go to the YMCA in NYC. Because I was young, in very good shape, and masculine looking, I had no problem getting guys to fuck me. Nobody used condoms before the AIDS epidemic.  In the 90's I did the cumdump thing again, and had lots of fun. I was no longer young but kept myself in shape but decided to start barebacking with anon guys when condoms were still the norm. At the time some guys would change their mind about fucking me with a condom if I suggested we could bareback.

while it's seems being a cumdump was something "i was born this way" i do think there is a way of realizing your true nature without being a slave to addiction. 

i turn it on and off all the time, sometimes for years on end. 

im glad ive experienced those door open, face down ass up nights at the bathhouse but also glad it's not been every night.

no i don't regret entire days lost to the cruising park, nor do i regret those nites spent snuggling in front of tv w my hubby. nor do i regret all those times i topped.

variety is the spice of life  

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, norefusal said:

while it's seems being a cumdump was something "i was born this way" i do think there is a way of realizing your true nature without being a slave to addiction. 

i turn it on and off all the time, sometimes for years on end. 

im glad ive experienced those door open, face down ass up nights at the bathhouse but also glad it's not been every night.

no i don't regret entire days lost to the cruising park, nor do i regret those nites spent snuggling in front of tv w my hubby. nor do i regret all those times i topped.

variety is the spice of life  

Totally agree 😘

• Like 1

On 12/28/2023 at 1:02 PM, ErosWired said:

I regret now that time is working against me, making me less tempting to the Men I could be serving. I regret that I live in a place where my chances to submit are so limited. And I regret that Men cannot simply look at me and know they can have me at will - I regret that I am going to waste every moment I am not being fucked.

i tend to be "ass half full of loads" in my outlook. sure i'm older and the world has gone 90% bottom, but there are more opportunities and more grit on my end. why a gl teen cumdump couldn't get laid to save his life is anyone's guess, but i remained a virgin well past YMCA being played on the radio despite a willingness to spread for anyone who asked. if i time traveled back, my teen self would be like "FML even this gross old man gets laid and i can't!" 😜

• Like 1