Why do married men fuck the hardest and best?

sparkpup

On 7/11/2022 at 7:32 AM, Ashypup said:

I just got fucked by a 6'5 married muscle bull with a firm beer belly and girthy 6" cock. 

This specific guy fucked me once before about 3 months ago, but I only rode him until he came in 5 minutes.

Today's though he walked in and slams me against the wall kissing me hard while undoing our clothes.

I was fully naked before him and he was on his knees taking my dick down his throat.

Then I did the same before pushing him on my bed and climbing ontop of him sitting right down on that throbbing cock.

This time I rode him for at least 5 minutes before he pushed me on my back and ploughed me for another 10 minutes and then he flipped me on all 4s and continued his assault for another 10 minutes before roaring as he came inside me without warning.

I'm sitting here feeling my cummy hole and the bliss of feeling stretched out.

But to pose the question, why do married men fuck the best? I mean I've been fucked by a good few dicks, but the married ones are always the best.

i didn't know it was mostly married men who fuck that way. i do it like that every time, top or bottom, and i'm not married. maybe some of us are more into passion and rough, primitive fucking than others?

On 7/12/2022 at 2:23 AM, BBDreamer said:

I think it's because by fucking guys, married guys can really let go and fuck like an animal. With a woman, they have to be gentle and considerate. Bottom men love to be fucked and usually like it aggressive. Plus, an ass is usually tighter, and if it's raw, the guy doesn't have to worry about getting someone PG. By fucking a guy, the married man can fuck like he's always wanted to. BALLS TO THE WALL!

i agree. we can't get pregnant, so no need to wear rubbers and no need to pull out. we also know the need to have a good hard fuck to relieve stress and to have an intense orgasm, so we're more likely to take a rough fucking out of sympathy and understanding.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

The first time a married man fucked my ass was when I was super tight and inexperienced. Fucked me hard with minimal amount of lube and I was in pain. I begged him to stop early, but had to let him finish in the condom. He pulls out and freaks out with all the blood over the condom and some how inside too. I lied about being 100% clean so he would calm down. I wished he breed me though.

In my experience it’s not married men that fuck the hardest and best it’s poz men. Then black men. Then married men. This is just from my research. Lol. Poz men breed freely and with purpose. They are usually experienced with kink and bring it in to play with ease. Black men are primal. They love pussy and use it to serve them. They usually eat pussy too. Married men (in my experience) fuck you like they think a woman wants to be fucked. They often try to play off your senses. As a man it’s all about getting off for me. Sometimes I am up for being treated like a bitch but most of the time it’s about getting off. A lot of straight married men I have been with secretly want to bottom and that also detracts from the experience. Some poz guys do too but they usually know who is going to bottom and who will top and don’t deviate from that. Black men in my experience are all man and use pussy as god intended. Lol

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

This fall I was a cum dump in a SanFrancisco hotel around Folsom.  A straight guy came and fucked me. He was wild, he fucked me good an hard and with great fury.  I loved it, it was primal.  I asked him if he fucked his wife like that and he said NO, he wasn't able to as she didn't like it like that.  What I got out of it was that with a man he could be as free as he wanted to be, he could be free to fuck hard and wild where his wife didn't like that.

He gave me his private email so I could contact him next time I am in town!   You bet I am !!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

In my experience it’s not married men that fuck the hardest and best it’s poz men. Then black men. Then married men. This is just from my research. Lol. Poz men breed freely and with purpose. They are usually experienced with kink and bring it in to play with ease. Black men are primal. They love pussy and use it to serve them. They usually eat pussy too. Married men (in my experience) fuck you like they think a woman wants to be fucked. They often try to play off your senses. As a man it’s all about getting off for me. Sometimes I am up for being treated like a bitch but most of the time it’s about getting off. A lot of straight married men I have been with secretly want to bottom and that also detracts from the experience. Some poz guys do too but they usually know who is going to bottom and who will top and don’t deviate from that. Black men in my experience are all man and use pussy as god intended. Lol

Awesome! Luv your comments! 

Edited by bottombehr
Sp

This week I got three loads All from married men 60,34,45 in age All three fucked me like there was no tomorrow Hard fast and when they came they went balls deep. All three insisted on no condoms. The 34 year old said he has to use a condom with wife as birth control. He love the warm feeling of his bare dick in my ass. He shot deep and was the biggest load of all

• Like 2

Well I am a married man. But I only bottom. And my experience is that guys just like the thought of fucking a married man. When guys find out I’m married they fuck me harder and want to breed me more. 
could it be that married men fuck no different but it’s just the extra thrill of him being married?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If that's true - and I'm not saying it is or isn't - I'm guessing that these married (to women) men;

1.  Wish they had made different choices, and subconsciously "take it out" on men that made the correct choices.

2.  Attempt to make the Hole they're fucking pay for the mistakes they themselves have made.

3.  Build up a "reserve" of sexual satisfaction they can't get with their wives, since the next opportunity for *real* sex may not come around again for a while.  

Finally, they don't even realize that a hard, rough Breeding is just what a ton of men who know themselves love most.

Edited by hntnhole
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

If that's true - and I'm not saying it is or isn't - I'm guessing that these married (to women) men;

1.  Wish they had made different choices, and subconsciously "take it out" on men that made the correct choices.

2.  Attempt to make the Hole they're fucking pay for the mistakes they themselves have made.

3.  Build up a "reserve" of sexual satisfaction they can't get with their wives, since the next opportunity for *real* sex may not come around again for a while.  

I think it's less these than not having the sex they know they are wired for and need in so long that their need for release brings their fucking to a kind of desperation.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2022 at 7:21 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

In my experience it’s not married men that fuck the hardest and best it’s poz men. Then black men. Then married men. This is just from my research. Lol. Poz men breed freely and with purpose. They are usually experienced with kink and bring it in to play with ease. Black men are primal. They love pussy and use it to serve them. They usually eat pussy too. Married men (in my experience) fuck you like they think a woman wants to be fucked. They often try to play off your senses.

I'd have to agree with what you said to some extent.  Although I love the feeling of a BBC in me, they are indeed very primal.  Sadly for some, it becomes a racial thing though.  I had one tell me he had bern fucked by the white men ( not literally as he was all top) and a brutal fuck was his way if "getting back" at them.  This is NOT to say that all are like that!

As for married guys, I've encountered several reasons.  Mostly their wives won't even suck them, let alone fuck them in the ass.  I've been with several married guys, and typically just starts with oral, then safe sex, and sometimes finally breeding.  

On the other hand, I've been with a 75 yo whose wife did take up ass, but due to medical reasons she no longer could.  He was simply happy that his cock was up an ass....male or female.  Although he was an aggressive fuck, and bb too, he also had a passionate side to him.  Although I like a good hard anon fuck, it was always nice spending romantic, yet kinky time with him.

• Like 1

Only a man knows what a man needs..... That statement best answers the question in the topic.

M2M sex has many benefits that prove to be just irresistable for married men. 

1. It can be anonymous...which is the preferred scenario for a lot of married guys. No talking, no chit chat. Just fucking

2. Its very easy to get. No dates, no flowers, no endless messages, no feelings or emotions, or money spent

3. Its very very satisfying. The is no bullshit when 2 men fuck. No shame if you cum early. 

4. It encourages you to release your primal urges. Just fuck/get fucked and breed/ get bred. Like how we are meant to.

5. Bareback M2M sex is highly addictive. Once you start, there is NO stopping

I used to avoid married men, for ethical reasons. But now several of my regulars are white married guys. And ofcourse a lot of the random and anon guys i fuck are married too. Life is too short to live it whilst being denied what you really need and want. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1