Piss up the ass

Sqwert

I think any piss fun is great... whether you want to shower me with it, make me drink it or give my arse a full bladder's worth... it's all good!! Been pissfucked a couple times... can definitely feel it as it starts filling up inside me. Like some have said, it's probably the hardest job for the top to do as you really gotta be busting to let it go when you wanna release it not just with a massive hardon but deep in someone's guts too. 

....it's probably the hardest job for the top to do as you really gotta be busting to let it go when you wanna release it not just with a massive hardon but deep in someone's guts too. 

It takes being tanked and some real concentration.   But it is so worth it.  My bottoms love it---and I love fucking in the ass that is now even hotter than it was... 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest pigmanhknyc

Oink love it. My brother used to piss up my hole loved him telling me just wait boy wait here it comes ahhhh take it. Now I want more

I have always wanted a guy to piss up my ass, no luck so far. A couple of guys recently have mentioned it, so we'll see. I told them I would prefer to get the piss fun in first because once they blow their load up my ass . . . it's staying there! I don't want it washed out in a rush of piss.

• Upvote 2

Guest Bearman

When a guy has his raw dick up my arse he is more than welcome to piss fuck me.I loved it the couple of times it has happened.I have on other occasions been more than happy to drink straight from the tap.Love to try and keep up with the flow and spill as little as possible