Piss up the ass

Sqwert

I was at the tubs last Tuesday night and met up with a FF bud , our plan was to put on a show in the open sling room. Well, we did, and he had set it up for a bud to join in and take my ass as well. After 45 minutes we took a break, then returned and again left the door open and had a guy join in , so I was essentially fisted 4 times. He had to leave, but I stayed on- the place emptied out, but around 1 am a guy came in and I hooked up with him- he put me in the sling and fucked me with his PA'ed cock for a while. He asked if I wass into piss, and I of course said yes- basically told him my hole was in his control and there for his pleasure. He shoved in deep and held still, and I knew he was pissing in me. After he finished, he fucked me some more , and as he pulled out I hauled my ass and legs up high to make sure his piss went deep up in me (since the toilet was at the opposite end of the club. ) Anyway, I eventually got out of the sling, walked around and expelled a little of his piss, but not anywhere near the amount he put in. So, heres the thing, since then I have had some mighty foul smelling ( vinegar like) shits that have been "floaters" for lack of a better description. Just curious if others who get piss up the ass encounter a change in their bowels after a piss session??

• 4 weeks later...

Had my last piss fuck a couple of days ago, my ex was breeding me before he went to work and after he had loaded me up with cum he stayed inside my ass and I could feel his warm piss inside me as he filled my belly, he followed that by fucking me with his cum and piss inside me until his cock went soft. I'm hoping for a repeat at some point today when he comes round again, he keeps telling me he's gonna bring one of his friends and they're both gonna piss inside me. I don't want to upset him by telling him it's not my first time being filled with more than one load.

Hey men- went back to the tubs a week ago last Friday- it was crappy weather out and on Friday they have begun half priced lockers in the evening- so I got a locker and roamed. A guy at the back bar joined me for a beer, then invited me back to his room ( helped that I had customized my jockstrap band with fabric ink that said "RAW FUCK PIG" over and over LOL. Got in and dropped to my knees and sucked him hard, then he fingered my hole-it was prelubed and he took it and pumped a load into me. As is the norm, as he pulled out I went down to suck his cock clean of any lube or cum, about a minute into nursing his cock he put a hand on either side of my head and held me still- I knew what was to come, and soon enough he relieved himself into my mouth. We continued playing the rest of the evening, and I was fed his load and piss many times. Exchanged screennames, and next morning I looked him up, only to discover he was from out of town ( but not out of state at least) Dropped a thank you to him , and he sent back a note saying the place wasn't any fun after I left (awww) Stayed in touch during the week- and on Thursday he let me know he was racing home to finish up some work, and would be doing the 180 mile down for another Friday night- hoping I would be available. I was,of course, and met him at the tubs- ended up in service to him for over 5 hours, and this week he loaded my ass up very full of his beer piss - then had me hold it until he said I could hit the toilets--which was a challenge; they are at the back of the club, his room at the very front ! Made it without spilling any- but then once in the stall- only a little leaked/dribbled out. The rest of the night he fisted me, and the trapped piss would mix with the J Lube and make my hole really slick- and very loud as he punched in and out of it. I love kinky tops ! <g>

• Upvote 2

Love to be fisted and gaped to take a mans piss in my ass

Until recently I had never been fisted, now I have been, twice in a couple of days, I have had the most intense orgasms from a guys hand in my ass. This time I met a guy online who wanted to fist someone, needless to say after my first time I was interested. Apart from his online name we exchanged no details apart from my address. He came in, I was already lubed and wearing my butt plug. After a few fingers he had his fist inside me and I was losing my load like never before. After he had finished and I was gaped wide he jerked off into my ass and squirted his load. He told me he had to piss and was about to walk away but I wasn't finished and begged him to use me. He was excited and told me I was his first, he aimed at my still gaping ass and I felt his piss squirt out, onto and then into my open hole. He left straight after and I lay down on my stomach leaving a little of his piss dripping but managing to keep most inside me. When I managed to move there was nothing I could do to stop his piss and cum squirting back out, down my legs and onto my bed and carpet. Now I want to try being fisted, gaped and multiple guys using me as a urinal. I'm going to give it a week and advertise for guys to piss into me.

Guest urinalpisspig

love the feel of warm piss filling my shit hole and keeping it in me as long as possible I really want to try a funnel with multiple piss loads

Guest Pwrfkme06
love the feel of warm piss filling my shit hole and keeping it in me as long as possible I really want to try a funnel with multiple piss loads

Love to try that also with a good size funnel to get all the piss in my ass and guts