Piss up the ass

Sqwert

Guest Boxir55
Love it, but it's hard finding guys that like it.

Yeah I find that too. Helps to start off in the shower just in case it gets messy, I quite like feeling it running down my legs too. Once he's used to it and to keeping it in, you can do it in bed. I put a few towels down then if it leaks a bit it doesn't matter so much. Most guys who say they do it probably don't, that's why it's hard to find a guy to do it with.

love pissing up a guys ass don't really have a problem doing it so long as had enough to drink before, yes it can be messy but that's part of the fun of piss play, I hate doing WS in the shower much prefer it in the bedroom, lounge etc but having rubber sheets helps!

• 3 weeks later...

I just had my first opportunity to piss in my bottoms ass after I dropped a huge load. For me, it actually hurt because peeing while still hard can be difficult. My bottom loved the feeling. I need to try it again to see how I really feel about it. But I think I will like it the more after I train my body to override some senses.

Pissing in boyholes or getting piss in my ass is one of my favorite things. Love chem piss too. I'm always pleasantly surprised to find lots of young men are turned on and into trying it. I love the look on their face right after I cum then begin to piss. I always ask if they feel it a few seconds after I begin pissing. The look of pleasure on them is always the same - they always love it. I get a kick out of sending them home full of my cum and piss and wondering if they'll make it without loosing control and making a mess of themselves. Last week, a young man I pissed in for the first time kept texting me throughout the night telling me that even though he pushed it all out, it kept leaking a little bit, reminding him of what a pig he was becoming.

• Upvote 1