Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Saturday evening my bf and 2 buddies my bf and 1 buddy double fucking me both up my ass and other body face fucking me down my throat. Came hands free. After cleaned up my cum and cleaned my bf's and buddies cocks, YUMMY

• Administrators

Saturday I fucked this sub bottom. Flogged him, fucked him (videotaped both), then spent a while with him practically worshiping my body - massaging it, playing with my cock - felt great to just be kept so hard for so long...

• 2 weeks later...

my Man and i went to a club last night for some dancing. He ran into a buddy of His from work, and they withdrew to a (relatively) quiet and a dark corner of the place to chat. i gave my Man a blow job and earned an awesome load while they were casually chatting, like nothing was going on. Later we went back to the buddy's place for some three-way fun. They spit roasted me (one at each end) and then switched positions and spit roasted me again. So five loads in the course of the night.

Palm Springs. Last weekend.

In spite of mostly being a happy and contented slug laying by the pool (with occasional cannonballs into the water to liven things up), I took and gave quite a few loads, including really getting pounded hard and bred multiple times by this insanely hot man I'd been lusting after for years :)

• Administrators

Went over to a guy's apartment this afternoon and did about a 10 minute pump-and-dump. Gave him the biggest load I think I've ever given while he sucked this other guy's cock. The other top had one of the thickest cocks I've ever seen... Lucky bottom!

http://www.rawtop.com/blog/2010-09/quickie-pump-dump-w-a-huge-load

I week or 2 ago I was visiting a budy at his place. We started fooling around and then I started eating his ass and rubbing my cock against his hole. My buddy told me to put inside him so I fucked him. I normally bot as I tend to cum quite quick when I top. Needless to say I soon filled him up. Felt gr8!! ;)

• Administrators
I week or 2 ago I was visiting a budy at his place. We started fooling around and then I started eating his ass and rubbing my cock against his hole. My buddy told me to put inside him so I fucked him. I normally bot as I tend to cum quite quick when I top. Needless to say I soon filled him up. Felt gr8!! ;)

Welcome to Breeding Zone bbfucker! I see that's your first post. Sounds like you need to fuck more though - it's been "a week or two" since your last fuck? If you can't remember exactly when your last fuck was, then it's time to fuck again... ;)

Welcome to Breeding Zone bbfucker! I see that's your first post. Sounds like you need to fuck more though - it's been "a week or two" since your last fuck? If you can't remember exactly when your last fuck was, then it's time to fuck again... ;)

Def need some more action yes!! :) I don't as a norm bb but it is just SO much hotter then fucking with a condom!! I'm still trying to find other guys into bb to hookup with, seems to be a bit more tricky.

Ha - it was fun. On Saturday, August 21st I was in Manhattan at the East Side Club. A short, hairy latino beckoned me into his room, and I was happy to rim his perfect hole. After a spell

he beckoned a heavy-set latino in, and in a minute the heavy-set guy's condom-clad cock was in the short latino's ass. Two minutes later the top shot his load into the condom, and the bottom carefully extracted it off the top and trashed it. I resumed eating the bottom's hole, at which time he asked me to suit-up and fuck him. I explained I was strictly a barebacker. The bottom began to rub his hole on my turgid cock, and needless to say, I was happy to slide it in. The bottom did not want my load, as evidenced by his tendency to pull away after only a couple of strokes. What he didn't know is I was ready to blow, and when I slid back in, I immediately popped. He may not have wanted my load, but he got at least some of it!

Ha - it was fun. On Saturday, August 21st I was in Manhattan at the East Side Club. A short, hairy latino beckoned me into his room, and I was happy to rim his perfect hole. After a spell

he beckoned a heavy-set latino in, and in a minute the heavy-set guy's condom-clad cock was in the short latino's ass. Two minutes later the top shot his load into the condom, and the bottom carefully extracted it off the top and trashed it. I resumed eating the bottom's hole, at which time he asked me to suit-up and fuck him. I explained I was strictly a barebacker. The bottom began to rub his hole on my turgid cock, and needless to say, I was happy to slide it in. The bottom did not want my load, as evidenced by his tendency to pull away after only a couple of strokes. What he didn't know is I was ready to blow, and when I slid back in, I immediately popped. He may not have wanted my load, but he got at least some of it!

I love that you stealth fucked him, HOt