Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

A week ago sadly! It was just a quick fuck because I wanted to go home.

I showed up at his place and we started making out. He slowly undressed me on the couch and then he stood up above me and slid his dick in and out of my mouth till I was choking on it. I noticed his bed was in a closet space, just to the left of us and it was just long enough to fit in. After choking me with his dick for a few minutes, he sat me on the edge of the bed with my legs and ass hanging out the "door." I put my legs up on the door frame (which spread my legs out just perfectly) and he started to rim my hole. He brought out some poppers and lube then lubed up his dick and slowly slid it in me. We took a hit of poppers and he started fucking my hole like it was is. He fucked me harder and harder and told me he wanted to see me cum so I jerked off and came all over my chest while he pumped his load in me.

• Upvote 1

A few hours ago. My boyfriend and I were flip fucking each other. I suddenly realized that I really needed to piss. That was a golden opportunity (pun intended). He climbed on my semi-hard cock and buried it in his ass. Then we relaxed and waited. And I was FINALLY able to give him my piss up his ass (I've never been a successful piss top before because I get stage fright and cannot get started). Very fucking hot!

And yeah, his ass was all nice and warm and wet and felt so fucking good...I hope this means that I can start enjoying watersports as a top as well as a bottom now!

Yesterday morning fucked an out of town friend at his hotel. He lives in the country so comes into DC every now and then to round up boys. He had a traveling companion so I fucked him in the bathroom. He was on his back a good 100 pounds heavier than my small frame, legs spread while on his back on the toilet. Its amazing how flexible a big bottom can be. I fucked his tight hole and came deep inside. He was like "your dick has gotten bigger since you aren't doing T anymore" (quit 2 weeks ago and having the best sex in quite a while if not ever). As much I'd like a growth spurt I took it as the compliment as intended. He wanted to get off too so I fisted him. A nice way to start the day for everyone.

this afternoon from a guy on bbrt. we had been missing each other for almost a year but finally the schedules connected and it was worth it. he drained my load out after a nice, extended session. he was definitely worth the wait and a real good cumhole that knows when to let a top do what he needs to do. to boot he looked hotter than his already pretty hot online pics. That is always a good surprise

adult bookstore in west virginia. slipped my bare dick ithru a gloryhole into a tight ass and unloaded my cum in him. stuck around and some young kid fingered my hole and rammed his cock in my butt. milked his cum right out of him. fucking hot time. will go back soon.

• Upvote 2

Guest pumpndump

yesterday afternoon - met a HOT young (25) muscle cub on MH, went to his place and flip floped for 2 hours, dumped our loads in each others holes, fisted his ass and traded piss. We are doing it again on Monday

• Upvote 1