Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got fucked about 20 min ago by this hot, hairy guy from A4A that I'd hooked up with a few years ago. He pounded me hard for about 15 min before shooting (what he said was) a 3-day load inside me.

I noticed when I was walking back to my car, there was cum running down my leg out of my shorts

Married bottom here. Just took a load last nite at my favorite abs. A hot daddy was in the theater and we started feeling each other and kissing. Soon he had me bent over a stool. I was lubed up already. Took several huge hits of my poppers and felt him slide in. Raw- no rubbers- just the way I like it. He said he wanted it to last but soon he came up my raw asspussy. He kissed me, them said you will soon be knocked up. God I hope he was poz.

I got a load of POZ cum incubating in my hole as I type. Met up with a spanish fellow I know this afternoon; he's a beautiful top - wiry arms and thick veins, sunken face (lekker), distended abs, beefy pecs and nipples and a 9 inch cock. He loves to plow straight in with out lube - not even spit.

I want him to sero-convert me.

I just shot my load up a yung lad in a public toilet - wasnt really lookin fer a fuck but the kid was well up fer it and got me well horned - took im in a cubicle - he sukked my dick but i needed more - i felt up is ass n found is warm moist hole n started fingerin im - told im i wanted to fuck im - made im bend over n i slid deep up is hole - fukked im an shot a thick load up im - only took bout 20 thrusts.