Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

OK this is breaking the rules, as it wasn't actually me but a good FB of mine.

Last night while his wife & daughter were out, the son in law and my mate had a bit too much to drink and it ended up with my mate getting fucked hard fast & raw by his daughters husband. I know my mate has always fancied him.

My mate didn't cum by all accounts so later when his wife was home he ended up fucking her hard with his son in laws spunk still in his arse. He said he was incredibly turned on by what he was doing, and his wife by all accounts loved the 'new' him. Obviously she had no idea why he was so turned on..

If this had been anyone else I'd have doubted the story but I know the guy well, it was true.

Sometimes I'm so eager to get fucked but can't find a dick. Other days, rather unexpected, almost out of nowhere, I get on a roll and have to go with it. Yesterday some guy from Craigslist emailed me, we'd tried to set up a fuck over the weekend but it didn't work out. I had a weird day of work, was home for a bit around lunchtime, he emailed, came over, fucked me. Nothing incredible, nice load, probably could be a regular. I'll take it (often). LOAD ONE

Of course one is never enuf and the day was young.

Headed to the bookstore, opened a booth to see this kinda chunky, kinda shaggy pierced guy in his 20s. "My first time here," he said. Yeah right. Whatever. Sucked his cock a bit, then just turned around. He needed no encouagement - at least not to enter my creamy ass. But I egged him on to fuck me, fuck harder, keep going, yeah load me up dude, give me your cum, I want it. And I got it. LOAD TWO

Did some work, some errands. then swang back to the bookstore around 6pm. Lots of cars outside, a good sign, so I went in again. It's a place I've almost given up on - but not any more. Damn. Plenty of men trying to get their rocks off after work and before heading home. While seeing other picky guys loafing in the hallway, getting no action, I went from booth to booth and struck payday - 3 times.

First was late middleaged, balding, neatly trimmed moustache with a big long very hard cock. He'd been stroking a while and was ready for me. Going down on him, discovered an extra inch or so of cock obscured by his gut. He loved my mouth but I had something even better for him. He fucked me for a while, me up against the wall, bending over, sitting on him, before he finally unloaded real deep while we were both standing. "You're so hot, wow," he said, or something like that. Thanks man. LOAD THREE

Across the hall, two guys (again middle aged, there's a theme here) were jerking to each other thru a glass partition. I chose the taller more over weight one cause his dick looked better. He was okay, but couldn't stay that hard, fucked me a bit, but indicated no sperm would be forth coming. No prob. Off to the other guy, who was more hard, more ready. Hinted that he'd like to get fucked. Dont' think so dude. Soon enough I was bent over and begging for the load. Got it right where I wanted it. "My wife will wonder, she was ready for tonite" Well, why'd you come here first dude? Okay, none of my business. LOAD FOUR

Wandered in the hall and in the video displays briefly, thinking it might be time to leave. I find it's sometimes best to leave while I'm satisfied, rather than start longing for more and get frustrated. Was it that the crack of my ass was moist and dripping a bit on my jeans since I was wearing no underwear that made me linger a bit longer?

One of the guys standing around eyed me, we exchanged small smiles, and I motioned with my head that maybe we go try a booth. Off we went. This guy was also kinda chunky but had a pleasant look to him and clearly wasn't livin a straight life. He knew what was down. When I said I wanted him to fuck me and to take his load, he used the proper lingo "You want me to breed you man?" hell yeah. you got a good load for my ass? "A week's worth of cum man, bend over." It wasn't a big cock at all, maybe 5 inches, but it stood up straight and could deliver what I needed. And boy did it. Real nice. As a farewell, he said "be safe." I smirked, to say uhm, like dude, we just barebacked. "I mean be safe in the neighborhoods." Uhm, okay. Thanks. LOAD FIVE

Back home, gotta grab some quick dinner before an evening commitment. But had to check Manhunt. Almost as soon as I sign on, a very ocassional fuck buddy IMs me and asks if I want his hard dick up my ass. No shit. "Only if I get your cum up there too buddy." Hadn't seen this guy in a year or more, didn't know he was a barebacker til last time we screwed, but once they go raw, it stays that way. Suggested he come by around 9 pm. He was waiting for me when I drove up. Turned out to be a really sweet fuck, too. Finished on the bed with his hairy chest against my back, me kind of on my side, kind of on top of his hard dick, best position we found for him to get it in there deep. Really deep. And unload one more volley of spooge up my very happy shit hole. LOAD SIX.

Only had a couple of other six-load days and those were, as I recall, when traveling and hitting bath houses, etc. This was a day of going with fate and sharin my hole as far and wide as possible.

YEAR TO DATE TOTAL: 88 raw loads taken. (probably twice that many cocks)

Took my first load about half hour ago, from one of my fuck buds. He has a huge 8 inch THICK cock, he tore my hole apart and he planted his seed deep in my ass!, loved every mintue of it!!

SATURDAY NIGHT. My b/f pulled out of a party with a stress related headache and went to bed early as I went off to a party we had been invited to. I made my excuses after a couple of hours and on the way home pulled into a well known cruising lay-by just outside Norwich. It was well after midnight and despite the cold and occasional snow there were 5 cars parked up. I slowly drove past them and pulled up ahead of a car I recognised with a guy I've only sucked off before. I got out and walked upp to his car and noticed the drivers window was open and he was busy texting...so I smiled and nodded, he did the same which gave me the confidence to lean in and massage his crotch. he put the phone down so I kissed him and immediately felt his cock thicken to its usual 7inches. He got out of his car and we made out in the freezing cold under the stars and I quickly had his trousers round his ankles and that great cock down my gullet. To my surprise he start to rub my arse, pushing his fingers to my hole. I undo my jeans to give him easy access, I pull of his rock hard and well lubed cock, turn round and bend over the bonnet of his car and hope for his creamy load. I'm not disappointed and soon hear him spit into his hand and look to see him rubbing it onto his cock and into my more than willing hole. Next his cock is pushing its way in and I back up getting as much in, in one go as possible, but he takes it slow edging a bit in at a time until he's buried balls deep and start to pump away. Quickly at first as my ravaged hole opens fully for him, but then he slows down out before pulling out, then plunging all the way back in. This continues for a few minutes before we hear car doors opening and shadowy figures start to emerge. Having an audience abviously turns my fuckbud on as it's not long before he's panting hard and I feel his cock pulse in my arse. Spent he pulls out and without mentioning it to me asks if anyone else wants a go. This time I cannot see who or what the guys look like, but a shortish tubby guy is soon unzipping and shoving his hard, but small cock in my sloppy hole. After a few words of encouragement he's soon sliding in and out and cums all too quickly with a barely heard grunt. A couple of cars pass and there's just enough of a flash of light so I can see the next guy is someone who I've played with before so i relax a little and help him free what I know to be a fat curved 8inch meaty cock. He's hard and dripping precum from watching whats been going on so i flop back over the bonnet and brace myself for the onslaught. I know from the past that this guy just keeps on going and takes forever to cum and my first fuck is by now getting cold and impatient to go, so start to talk sleazy talk like "breed that cummy slut", "mix your load with the others" It makes no difference as the guy is still sawing in and out at an even pace. Next I feel guy #1 getting down on the ground feeling guy#3's cock pushing in and out, then he pokes a finger trying to get in my hole too. After unsuccessfully prodding his way in there more rustling and next I feel a warm tongue slurping around my hole and I guess along the length of #3's cock too. This seems to work as in next to no time the breathing is getting deeper and a shout of "hell! fuck! yeah! and he's bucking and bouching me all over the place as his cock spasms deep in my guts. Sadly as it's sooo cold # 1 & 3 both zip up say there farewells and leave me panting trying to get my breath back. I pull my jeans up and walk wobbly legged back to my car and head home to slide in to a warm bed next to my sleeping b/f

• Administrators

My last load was last Friday. It was a guy I've fucked before. This time he also drank my piss (quite a bit of it) and it lasted a lot longer than before. Turned out to be a good hookup.

Last load was this afternoon -- about 3 pm ... Guy came over at 11:30 and he said he really liked to get sucked and loved my mouth action, he could not shoot down my throat. H did BREED me once on my stomach on my bed... and TWICE he fucked and loaded me in the portable sling. THREE LOADS in me now.. and hungry for more.

Before that it was Party I had listed on Adam/BBRT and Manhunt. I had fotten five loads that night, but when a new fuck buddy called me sat at noon, he said he needed my hole... so he stopped by about 1:30 and left about 3:15. I still had the five from the night before so it was a GREAT Mix in my ass. He left and i went to a friend's for their "Thanksgiving Dinner" with my ass fulled LOADED and FILLED!

My last load I had was at home, I had been online at m4sn and one of the guys online in town came over. So when he got there we got in bed and he wanted me to lay on my side so he could skull fuck me, he was on his knees and he put his cock in my mouth and sort of aggressively pumped his cock in and out my mouth pushing all the way in to the back of my throut for several minutes. Then he had me get on my knees in the bed in a doggy position, while he used a small amount of lube I had and then he mounted my ass. He then fuck me hard, slamming deep into my ass at a steady pace until I felt him cum inside me, he pushed his cock deep into me and held it there as he gerked and grunted some. A few minutes after he left, I felt his cum slowly coming out of my hole. All together I enjoyed the whole session, even though the the skull fucking was a little ruff but felt good too.

I went to a mate's house on Friday, I fucked him once and he fucked me twice that night, and once again the next morning. He dumped all his loads in my hole, happily licked and sucked them out then let me taste his cum on his tongue. We took a couple of pictures so I uploaded them onto my album here.

wed afternoon in glasgow, scotland,uk

i gave 2 loads and got 2 loads

good to hear mate! Hope they were nice toxic loads! Looking forward to hookin up for some more fun shortly! you can tell me all about these fucks! :-p

Last load i took was YEOLADS load back on the 15th November... curse of being injured following a major fall. Back to action soon though, and have lots of catching up to do!

Edited by JoshLandaleXXX
add extra details