Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Met up with a guy from scruff, he demanded I come to his office.....he ordered me to strip, he stripped and ordered me to suck his dick, I did and he pissed down my throat and commanded that I continue sucking him off.....he was so hard, he pulled me off my knees and bent me over his desk and shoved his 7" cock in my man cunt....he was fucking me hard on his desk when one of his coworkes came in..he watched for a few minutes and was rubbing his cock...my dom top ordered me to suck his coworkers cock and I did...he fed me a load and minutes later the top shot his load far up my cunt and told me expect more of it WOOF WOOF!!! I still have his load in my hole OINK OINK!!!

What kind of office did this fantasy happen at?

Appleton. Today. 7 loads from 3 different Tops. A4A hook-up. Had wrists duct taped to ankles with duct tape over eyes & mouth from 9 in the morning until 3 in the afternoon (didn't want to chicken out). Didn't even see two of the Tops. Cum is still leaking out my hole as type this post.

Last night a fuck buddy came by with another fuck buddy of his whom I never met before. Wasn't one of the the better 3somes I've had, but my fuck bud gave me gobs of his cum in my mouth to swallow, the most I've ever gotten from him. He must have had that stored for some days. Delicious

Took three loads yesterday: 1st from a regular I hadn't seen in a while who put a weeks worth of cum in me. Went from his place to the 2nd Top who rimmed and fingered my hole and called it 'juicy', then mounted and gave me his. Third top was about an hour later. Long service session, then he mounted up and put a 3 or 4 day load in me. Was dripping by the time I got home. Love the full moon!

Last night I met a 20 yr old smooth virgin on A4A that wanted to get poz'd . worked his hole with my favorite 7" spiral jelly vibrator to loosen up his pucker before removing the vibrator and ramming my cock balls deep in him. i pounded 3 loads into him before i finished his first of many injections, next we're off to the adult theater for some anon loads and some glory hole action.

My ex-virgin Cum dump in training

Don't ask Don't tell NEVER pull out

Last night. i tutor a high school jock to help him maintain his eligibility to play basketball. (a favor to my FB, the coach -- or maybe it was his favor to me). In any event, after about an hour of geometry, jock boy had had it with math, and he fucked me -- as frequently happens after one of our tutoring sessions. But this time, he called a few of his teammates, who came over and joined in the fun. i took five loads of sweet teen cum. Guess that makes me an "athletic supporter."

I just finished feeding my morning load down my boy's throat. It has become part of our morning routine. He is sound asleep - I wake up and press my dick against his lips - the boy opens his mouth and starts sucking my hard cock - a couple minutes of long dick face FUCKING and I spray my load. This morning after filling his mouth with cum he kissed me before swallowing - I love it when he lets me taste my own load.

Last Tuesday I headed to Theatre X in clarksville IN from 1pm till 6 pm I had 7 loads blown down my throat and 3 shot up my hairy hole. I fed one load to a businessman and fucked a tattooed pig bottom. Headed there again this cumming friday 01-28 1pm

Guest pozpig46

Just blew a load in a cocksuckers mouth on Sunday and he swallowed every drop and then I washed it down his throat with a nice load of piss. He was very grateful when he left