Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Two hours ago. Had a regular FB come over. We had planned it a week ago. Left the door open for him. He came in took off his suit, put on a jock strap I had asked him to wear. Came upstairs and found me on my stomach waiting for him, my ass exposed for him to take. He climbed on top of me and started to lick my hole getting it nice and wet for his cock. He rubbed his already hard cock on my horny hole. I moaned and he pressed it into me harder. Love a nice steady push from a hard cock on my hole. He slid in slowly without any lube, opening me up slowly, with just the spit from licking my hole. He shallowly fucked me slowly for a few minutes and then pushed his 7 inches into me to his balls. Bottom heaven. He fucked me like this for a few minutes and then flipped me over and grabbed my legs put them over his shoulders and teased my hole with his dick before slamming it deep. So fucking hot. We fucked for a good half hour before he started to fuck faster. I could feel him getting close. I was working my hard cock and started to shoot my load and he came inside me at the same time. He shot his load very deep. My ass is soaking wet. Love his cum inside me.

Last night in my hotel room, I was visiting a friend and I started out sucking on his 6.5 inch cock.....as I was sucking on him.....he got on grindr and invited 5 guys over to use my holes........couple hours later I had 5 loads up my ass and 3 down my throat with two piss loads OINK OINK!!!

That's fucking HOT man. I love to be used by a top like that.

With one hunk from manhunt. We ate at a restaurant, had a bottle of wine.

Went in an alley not so far, did it twice in his pickup. He came in my ass

I even blow the horn accidentaly.

Haha! Nice work!

About an hour ago- went with my chubby-arse ready lubed, walked into the pre-arranged flat, saw the tall, naked shape in the shadows and shifted to all fours on the bed, arse presented. Felt the thick head of his cock at my arse and pushed back. Rode for a few, painful/pleasurable/awesome minutes, grunted, came. Pulled out, I reached round and felt- bit of cum, bit of blood. Not sure if I'm pleased with that.

First load from a stranger- fucking hungry for more.

Stopped by an ABS on the way home from work as I was horny. This guy who had fucked me a couple of weeks ago was also there so we moved into a cubicle. I assumed the position on my knees and started to blow him. He is a hot, young hipster guy with a nice dick that feels amazing in my ass, even though he wraps it. Although we did not speak at all today, from our last time he thinks I am bi with a gf.

He started to skull fuck me, so I needed my poppers. After a few minutes and more poppers, I start to suck on his balls and play with his hole. This he likes a grabs my poppers and starts to inhale. He then picks me up and plays with my dick, which is rock hard. He spits into his palm and I turn round thinking his want to fuck. Instead he lubes up his own hole and my dick. Normally, I am not a top. However, I wanted to get into this guys hole badly. I bend him over the chair and enter him raw. I start slowly, with long strokes. He struggles a bit until he start on the poppers again.

After 5 minutes or so, I know I am going to blow soon. He senses this and starts to rise up and push me out of his ass. Instead, I just push him down and make sure I blow my load in his ass. I stay in his ass for a while until I go soft. He stands up with wide eyes and the look of regret on his face. I just clean up and get dressed. I leave with a big smile on my face thinking this is probably his first raw load. From my own experience, I know this will not be his last. I wonder how long it will take before he gets knocked up?

was at a birthday party yesterday for a friends son's 21 birthday. I was talking to the hot straight daddy bear that lived next door. He knew I was gay. We talked about the work we have been doing on our homes. He invited me over while the wife was at the party. He showed me the kitchen, lvingroom and bathrooms. He obviously is a handy man, but thats another story. He kept rubbing his nuts and so I asked if he needed a helping hand. He undid his shorts and let them fall to the floor. I did not need another invite..so I dropped to my knees and started sucking. He leaned over me and played with my hole. I heard him spit in his hand and rubbed his spit in my hole. He asked if he could fuck me and I got up and bent over for him to stick his cock in my ass. He rested the head on my hole. One more spit wad was dropped to add to the spit on his cock and slowly he slid in. He fucked me for a few minutes and I could feel his cock getting thicker. He told me he was close and wanted to know where he should cum.. I told him that he could just shoot in my ass. Next thing he had grabbed my hips and rammed his cock deep in my hole and let out a low growl and I felt him flood my guts with cum. It was fucking fantastic. We went back to the party like nothing happened.

Later that night, there was a knock on my door. Daddy bear wanted more of my ass ( don't know what he told the wife where he was going, oh well). Took him to the bedroom and he dropped two more loads in my ass.

He told me that he has a friend who'd like to fuck me and wants to know if I'd let both of them take turns fucking me. UH---yeah! So he will get in touch with me this week and set something up for the weekend.

• Upvote 1

Two days ago, this guy that has been trying to get me to let him fuck me BB for a while finally got me to cave in. He asked me to come over and make sure I have my black jock on (featured in my photo). I went over to his place and he immediately threw me against the wall and pulled my pants down, pulled one arm behind my back, and lead me to his bedroom. He bent me over the bed and began to rim my hole to get it wet. After a bit he got up and started lubing his dick with his spit and teasing my hole with it. He kept telling me to ask for that raw cock, and show him how much I wanted it. He shoved his raw dick in my hole and pounded me until finally I could feel him starting to tense up and his grunts deepen. He asked me "you want that cum in your hole? you want that fucking cum in your hole?" Which, of course, made my body tense and grunts deepen. And he shot his load in me. I could feel it. It was so hot I could help but shoot. I was glad I finally gave in. It was our best session yet.

Last night...Started off by going to a couple's house...blew one of the guys while his poz partner watched...the guy blew a nice load down my throat...From there I headed off to the West Side Club in NYC where I took three loads in my ass and took 4 more loads down my throat...One of the fucks was from 2 guys who took turns tagging my ass and at one point they double fucked me, but only one of the guys came in me...I'm still looking for more cum.