Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday ended up with two loads in my ass, one for an older guy who wasnt really my type but i was horny to be bred, and the other from a hot guy who fucked really nice and long and then asked if i wanted his load, and of course i said yes

Ive been chit chatting off and on for weeks on bbrt with this 45 year old caucasian 'versatile'. Now Im not into versatiles, I like cum hungry, greedy for dick bottoms and a bit on the fem side at that. So, he's been simmering on my back burner because I have hesitated initiating a screw. This guy today is very masculine. He hit me up yesterday and said he wanted my load. I wrote him back 'can u play during the day?' He says yes, he can host also. Well I have to at least try this boy out.

I get to his place today, hes got a large spread in Van Nuys with automatic gate. he opens his gate and as I walk up the drive he is standing shirtless at the front door with a big solid grin on his mug. Man what a specimen! Worked-out body, but just enuf. All-American face. Hairy chest (I knew right then Id have a nice hairy hole wrapped around my tongue soon!) pointy nips. The minute he closes the door hes grabbing my cock.

He rushes me to his bedroom, big unmade bed. Hes a messy sleeper.

He gets down on his knees and jerks off my shorts and has my cock in his mouth quick. Fantasic cocksucker. My cock has a mind of its own, its still freaking a little on the aggressive nature of this man and doesnt want to inflate. I think this man senses I am tense. So we change positions. There is a large floor mirror on the side of the bed against the wall. We get up on the bed and he positions himself on all fours so that I am looking at his hole in the mirror and he goes back to sucking me. That mans pussy was winking at me in the mirror. Hes got a beautiful rosebud surrounded by a ring of fur. My cock approves! My dong jumps to life and I begin to give him a really ruff skull fuck. Bastard takes it like a pro. not a gag in him.

Then I take charge. I say its time I introduce myself to your cunt. I twirl him around and eat that snatch for all its worth. That damn rosebud is sucking back on my tongue and my cock is dripping snot. I get him all lubed up with spit, hes asking if I like his smell and Im so far up his ass all I can do is groan. Suddenly I get up on my knees to mount him and he says 'shove it in fucker, to the hilt just like you would do a pussy!" I give him what he wants, I ram all my dick in his juicy hole at once with no time for him to adjust. That pretty rosebud is contracting around my shaft. Its milking it. I fuck him doggy for about 15 minutes. bang bang bang. Hes growling and saying "you cum here fucker. You cum to my house and you will never have to jack off again. This is your cunt, breed it, feed it, anytime you want pussy its here!" My cock got that familiar tingling and started to get even harder and puff up. I bucked all the way into him a shot a big ole juicy dick load right where that mother fucker wanted it. Best god damn lay Ive had in weeks. Im getting my bone back just thinking about it!

Tonight I went over my fuck buddies house for dinner. I bought dessert, wine and the stuff to make Long Island Ice Teas. Half way into a DVD we were watching I made my move. At first he was hesitant because he started dating some guy. I got his dick hard, took it out his pants and started blowing him. Then is kissed him, stuck my dick in his mouth and then stuck his dick in my ass. He fucked me till he came. Then we talked more about the Fuck Buddy situation and I stuck my dick in his ass.:grin:

tuesday night! got two hot teen loads from an 18 year old that roomie brought back from the partk. 9 inches of joy! he preferred my manpussy over the roomies! snuck him my number and hope to get bred more bythis fresh stud.

camp palm springs last sat nigh for cumunion. 10 loads. two loads from this pig aids fucker. it was hot!

yesterday i went round to a fuck buds house and i had already told him before i went that i was going home with his load inside me!!!!! he fucked me good and hard but came silently and flooded my ass with his hot sticky load!!! mmmmmmmmmm

After a long week at work had a hot furry jock come over the other night. He was a total bottom in every sense, never touched his cock but it gushed precum the entire time. I fucked him in multiple positions, on his belly, on his back, which seemed to be his favorite. He was able to take all I could give him. I have found that some of the older bottoms (30s, 40s) are just able to take me very well and like it, too. I blew 4 loads total in him, and he left with my cum in him.

Last night went out to Slammers. At the glory hole ramp I blew this older guy and he had a beautiful big hard dick and after 15 minutes I was able to make him cum in my mouth. Later in in the same area I had another guy with a nice fat dick with a fat dick head and it took about 30 minutes to get him to cum. Both cums tasted nice and sweet, the first guy had a bigger load. It's unusual because most guys don't cum from BJs there or they want to save it to see if they find a husband.

Also I forgot to mention that at the end of the night when I was ready to leave there was guy kneeling in front of a urinal which is kind of like in an open stall. So I puled my dick out of my jock pouch, it was nice and pissy and wet from precum. I stuck it in his mouth and pissed. I didn't have much maybe 4 ounces, but he drank it well.

last night during the storm had one of my regular FBs stop by. He is 'straight' loves to fuck and says my ass feels like good pussy. Anyways, he is pretty vanilla, but we have gotten into some racial and nasty verbal, which has really turned him on. Last night on his third (and what he thought) was last load, I was bent over the bed with him slamming and I reached around with my right hand, slapped his ass as hard as I could and said "fuck your master". He paused, took a big breath, I felt his dick swell, and he said "Fuck bitch" and then he started slamming even harder. I took that as he approved, so I kept slapping his ass and being verbal and nasty. He shook when he cummed and was breathing hard. He was still kind of hard when he pulled out, he laid on the bed, took a little breather, and then wanted more. This time I started slapping him with both hands as I bent over resting on the pillows, taking turns on his right and left side. He started grunting then started slapping my ass, harder and harder and climaxed again. When we were done I asked if he was OK. He shook his head, a little dazed and confused, and said he never thought he would get turned on being beat on. I laughed and said I'd make a freak out of him yet.

Was gone for the weekend. BF said he jacked off twice on Sunday. When I got home he sucked my dick for a while and then started to fuck me. He came for the 3rd time that day and left a load on my ass. It is now Monday morning and I"m still carrying the load around.

Sat night- did a weekend trip to Chicago for sex- went to Mans Country and due to a lesbian song fest in the parkinglot across from the tubs, no one was arriving for hours! I arrived at 6p, and only 1 other guy checked in after me up till 10p. Then a few guys began arriving, and I managed to play with a harnessed up guy on the music room floor- he ende dup with his fist up my ass and his lips sucking my cock as 4 others watched us. I normally don't let myself cum when I am whoring, but the night was looking slim, and he was doing a great punch fisting, and I blew into his mouth - much to his appreciation. He pulled his fist out with a very audble schloop sound, wiped his hand off, and headed off for more