Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest ff-whole

Tonight I went to " 't Bolke" in Enschede, the Netherlands and had a really good night. First I sucked some dick in the steamroom, almost got dizzy from the heat. Then had a good session in a sling and had two guys fuck my ass. Later I had the second guy suck my dick very nicely and I had him cum into my mouth. It was the first time I had another guy's cum in my mouth and it tasted great. Always expected to be yucky like my own cum.

Finally I went back into a sling and had another huge fat dick in my ass - again. I came myself, as well.

God what a night. I was so fucking hot I couldn't care less where the cum went. Pity there weren't more hot tops. Some old dudes who just weren't sure what they were doing there. Once the party at the sling started the older guys stood-around watching. I don't care if that pleases them, but would rather have actual participants. In two weeks I fly back to Bonaire (in the Lesser Antilles, not the city in Georgia). Unfortunately I don't expect to encounter any group sex down there.

Edited by ff-whole

Well I had a great Wednesday night Thursday afternoon. I took my first poz load then another.

I have met a few guys on BBRT that I'd love to bottom for, and most all of them were positive. I finally have given up on being safe and worrying about it. I love cum and I love a cock to cum in me. The sensation of a cock pulsing is my favorite. So Wednesday I finally met up with my first poz top and headed to his place around 10 P.M. I arrived at his apartment complex and he buzzed me up. When I got to the door he popped it open and I walked inside while he stood behind the door. Once I was inside the apartment he closed it behind me. A 6 foot solid black frame completely naked stood there. He was so sexy, he obviously worked out and had a nice chest. He grabbed my head and forced me to kiss him, breaking the kiss only long enough to remove my shirt, and then was back on my lips. I lost my pants somewhere from the door to the bedroom. With a shove I was down on my knees before his big cock. I opened wide and was rewarded by him going down on his cock. He grabbed my head with his hands so I put my hands behind my back to show submission. My first taste of that dick made my head spin: it was finally happening, I was going to be a big poz top's boy!

I took my time and sucked him hard before I got up and turned around. On the night stand he had a bottle of poppers and lube. As I was getting poppered-up, he lubed my hole and waited until I was ready. Once the rush hit I was ready for his 8 x 7 inch coke can like cock. He fed it to me without mercy. Right off the bat he was interested in how deep and how hard I could take it. My ass was in heaven. He was relentless and he knew what I was there for, 'cause it didn't take him long to start asking me if I wanted his babies. My adrenaline was going nuts and my heart was pounding with my excitement of getting my first charged load. He pulled out and laid of the bed next to me. I jumped on him so I could look at him when he came in my ass. I guess riding his cock and moaning like the hot bitch I am was all it took. He started to tense up and I could feel him getting bigger. Again he asked if I wanted his gift. I started to really let my ass slap down and started begging like a slut for him to give me his babies. His breathing changed and then I started to feel him pulse in me. Fuckin' yes. I kept riding as I looked down and smiled at him. "Thank you for the gift." I let his hard-on soften in my ass then slid off, and wiped up with a towel, dressed and left.

Thursday afternoon:

I was in total heat from taking the load the night before. I wanted to get naughty again. This time he was a white guy a bit shorter than me but a total daddy. He had a bald head and a mustache and wanted to eat my ass like no other. I wanted to fuck for the first time at a bath house so we arranged to meet at the Denver Swim Club on East Colfax Avenue. I signed my new membership card, got my keys (to room 8, if you're interested), and walked around the corner. There was my top. We greeted each other and he followed me back to my room. And all I have to say about a bathhouse is I love the sound of guys fucking in the next room. Both of us lost our clothing fast. Before I knew it I was on all fours on the bed getting my ass eaten. I let him take his time as he was really enjoying himself. When he spat in my hole I would moan and push back, catching a waiting tongue that would slide in me. He wasn't interested in my mouth at all and once he was done eating me he spat in his hand, lubed his nice fuck spike, and began to tease my ass lips. He was less girthy than the guy the night, before but he was a bit longer. I grabbed my poppers and took a hit. I didn't even have time to set down the bottle.

He slid in deep, pushing himself all the way in, bracing me me against the bed. He was in his mid-forties. One of the reasons I'm a daddy-chaser is I've found daddies can last for a lot longer than boys my age. I rode his cock. He would fuck me doggy-style (my favorite), and then he lay me on stomach, instructing me to spread my ass as wide as it would go while he would plunge his cock into my ass - hard. He pulled out and jacked for a few seconds before he pushed in and started his hot ass man grunts. He was a gusher, shooting a lot of poz spunk in my hole. We talked a bit more and eventually went into the showers to clean up. Apparently a 25 year old cute bottom is a magnet for tops, 'cause on the way back to the room to get dressed to leave, a few hot guys grabbed their crotches and gave me a nod. Well, when I get back from my world travels, we'll see if the loads took. And if they do, I'm going to Cum Union next year!

Edited by Hotload84

Was off yesterday. Went to the leather guesthouse here in Ft. Lauderdale. Some guys there, but no action really, and I was all hosed out and a fresh batch of J Lube. One guy did fuck me raw, but wouldn't cum, saying it was too soon, he was 'saving' it. So I headed out last night and went to Slammer. Had a very stiff cocktail, and walked around. In the BB dark room a short latino played in my ass, but wanted privacy, so we went to a small room off the side hall, where he proceeded to fuck me nice and deep and dropped a load in. After he left I went into the back play area and worked on a guy sitting on the bleacher seating. He had a nicely sized cock that pushed the back of my throat. After about five minutes of sucking him, he lifted me by the armpits and pushed me onto the padded center unit in the room, and pushed himself into my ass in one shove. He pounded me for about five minutes before dumping his load.

I saw a FF bud as I was walking back to the bar and let him know I had two loads so far. He loves used hole, but was there with a friend and couldn't break away just then. I did some time on the BJ service platform, but the guys there almost never give a cum load: they just move from willing mouth to willing mouth. Back to the darkroom, and I scored two more loads in back-to-back fucks. The second guy worked my ass hard and in varying angles. At one point he fisted my ass for about a few minutes. Maybe it was the FF bud, but I was never able to confirm who it was. Just before leaving, back inthe rear play area, I got one more load, but the best was when the bartender asked for my number so he could put his hand and load into me one day when he didn't have to work.

Edited by Hotload84

Today 4 of my fuckbuds got together to use my holes......they txtd me and told me to clean my hole good, and they had a surprise when I got there. Of course my dick got hard and my fuck hole twitched with excitement. Of course I showed up on time in my Jockstrap, they demanded I strip and head to the bathroom so they could feed me piss and also soak me in it....I did as I was told and swallowed two loads of piss while the other two covered me in piss.....they told me I was now ready to be used as a fuck toy and directed me into the bedroom. When I walked in there was a guy there and they stated they had all seeded his hole and he was my surprise. They threw me on my back and the first one shoved his 10" beercan thick dick up my ass in one thrust and had the guy they seeded sit on my face and I felched out the cum they had planted earlier........all four seeded my hole as I ate out the hole that was sitting on my face...it was FUCKING HOT!! I left there and wanted more and thankfully there was an ABS on the way home......stopped in and got 3 more loads up my ass and swallowed 4 more........I am a happy PIG tonight!! OINK OINK OINK

I found a dude on bbrt who was taking loads. Tiny little fucker: 5'2", 30ish, shaved head, a little light blond fur. When I showed up, a white dude in his 30s was just leaving, having shot the third load into the dude. There was a late 20s Latino guy with a big thick uncut cock getting ready to fuck him. I got undressed and ate the bottom's sweet hairless ass a bit. Then Latino dude fucked and I watched his big brown raw dick fucking the hot hole. So fuckin hot. Dude moved aside to let me in that ass, and we took turns fucking him.

Then little dude took off his jockstrap and lay on his back, legs in the air. He has a dick to match his small size. I was surprised how boned-up that got me. Made me want to fuck the SHIT out of him - big thick-dicked top pounding a little dick bottom. Latino dude came in his ass: load number four. Then I went at that cummy ass. I pounded this little dude, pulling my cock all the way out and then plunging it all the way in, so he could feel what a fuckin' MAN's dick felt like. Then he started talking to me about how much cum was already in his ass, and I fuckin' let loose and came deep in his guts, glad to add my seed to the mix.

Edited by Hotload84

Knowingly took my first poz load a few days ago. A poz guy and I had been chatting on and off for a while on BBRT. I had taken a load earlier in the day, but was still horny for more loads. When I logged onto BBRT I saw he was also signed on. We started exchanging e-mails. I told him I wanted him to fuck me. He invited me over. When I got to his apartment he answered the door wearing only his white briefs. He led me into his bedroom and hauled his cock out and Ii started sucking him. He then had me get on all fours on the edge of the bed and he started fucking me. All I could think of was the moment when I would hear him say "i'm getting close...I'm cumming." I got so turned on, huffing on poppers and just wanting his poz load. I egged him on by saying I was still neg and that maybe his load would convert me. Soon enough he told me he was getting close and I told him to go really deep in me. Then I felt his warm cum pumping out of his pulsating cock so I clamped down to milk every drop out of his cock. When he pulled out I cleaned his cock with my mouth, and was just so happy and satisfied to carry his poz seed in my body.

Edited by Hotload84

At the sauna right now. I got here an hour ago. Met a very hot Asian. He came into my room. We kissed a lot and then I sucked him. When he found my lubed hole all he wanted was to fuck me. He pulled out just before he shot but I asked him to stick it back in and he pumped the entire load in my hole. Will go now to the gloryholes and back to my room for more.

Edited by Hotload84

At the sauna right now. I got here 1 hour ago. Met a very hot Asian, he came into my room. We kissed a lot and then I sucked him. When he found my lubed hole all he wanted was to fuck him. He pulled out just before he shoot but I asked him to stick it back in and he pumped the entire load in my hole. Will go now to the gloryholes and back to my room for more.

Thanks for sharing with us in real time!

In Vegas, last night after two guys stood me up, one for the lamest excuse as the buses where blocking his way, whatever. The guy came over talked a bit and then he proceeded to fuck me. Not a huge dick but a nice fuck with a big load left in my ass.

Edited by Hotload84

Guest Natural-bttm

good cum pig

The other night one of my fuck buddies came over while I was high, he fucked me for over 2 hours dumping load after load in my ass, he said he gave me well over 6 loads in my ass, my ass was fucking sloppy as fuck from all his cum. Very little cum dripped out of my ass, I work hard keeping it all in me for as long as I could, the next morning no cum came out, it all got absorbed into my ass as it should! >:)

Last night after work. Picked up this guy at the grocery store. (Thank goodness for Whole Foods) He invited me back to his place. His totally hot roomie was there. They both fucked me. Then they went online and invited some friends over. Three more guys showed up. Then they went online and invited total strangers over (Isn't CL wonderful?) Three more guys. Took a total of 8 loads up my cunt and ate three more. All before 3:00am. i slept over their place and the gorgeous roomie gave me a sweet good morning fuck and load of piss.