Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I got my last load Monday (9/26/11). Hooked up with a guy online who wanted "anonymous" bareback. I gave him my address, I unlocked my door and put on a blind fold and soft wrist restraints...also had on a collar/leash in case he wanted it. I laid in bed on my stomach with my legs spread. I heard him come in, he came into my bedroom, heard him undress then just felt his hands rubbing my ass and fingering my lubed hole a little. Needless to say, hour later and a nice amount of fucking, I had two loads in my ass. He finally cleaned off and left, then I took off my blind fold and just sat in bed LOVING the feeling of some strangers anonymous cum leaking out of my ass. He didn't tell me his status and I didn't ask...had a GREAT GREAT time!

Early morning Sept 30th, I invited a very sexy black man over. He was very tall, muscular,8" cut and very thick. We started with some oral and then I lubed his cock up and rode him. He then turned me over on my stomach and slid his cock up my ass. It felt great. I was craving a load, having taken one the night before at another dudes' house. This occasion was only the third or fourth time I had been bred. I'm coming to think I am ready to become a true cum pig bottom. I really want to be bred by several guys at the same time. The load I took this morning from the hot black guy with the hairy chest, at my house, in my bed, will be very memorable to me for some time.

Edited by arguy

about 15 minutes ago by a BIG Black Dude about 280# with a huge 12X7 dick - he spurted three loads into my hole and thanked me over and over for such a wonderful ride and of course he can't wait to get my STD's so he can dump the cunt that he is with.

Guest virgoz

Friday, 30 September, Cable Beach Broome, Australia. Hooked up with a guy off Gaydar, while I was on holidays in Broome. I was soo fucking horny all week. I just needed cock wanted to be bred! Couldn't hook up with him during the day, so coordinated to meet up at the beach bar at 7pm. I was sooooo horny, needed it so bad.

He drove in, we met up for a drink inside. He was about 50, over 6' tall, nice looking. We walked down to the beach and over to a rocky area for some privacy. Both of us were wearing only shorts and a T shirt. I stripped naked. I had shaved all over. He felt me up as we kissed. I knelt in the sand and felt his bulge. It felt big! He told me to take it out, so I dropped his shorts. He had a long very thick circumcised cock, hube balls too. He said he had a week's worth of cum for me!

Started off licking his cockhead and shaft, going down and tonguing his balls. He offered his swelling cock to me to suck, which, of course, I did. It was so big! It was going down my throat as he held my head and gently face fucked me. He tasted soooo nice. I was massaging my own cock while sucking him.

I then got up while he stripped off his clothing. Again we made out. Then he sat on a rock and told me to resume sucking him. I sucked him deeply. His knob was big and round with a large cum hole into which I kept pushing the tip of my tongue to enjoy his precum. He was moaning, telling me what a great cocksucker I was, which, in all modesty, I am.

I knew what I needed so I begged him to fuck me. He rose and moved behind me. I leaned low over the rock, resting my head on my arms, one leg raised up and presented my ass as high as I could. He got lube from his shorts and rubbed some into my hole and all over his big cock. I felt him push his cockhead at my hole, so I relaxed and felt him pop in. He then just slid his entire shaft into me. He must have been almost 9 inches. OMG, I was in heaven. It felt so good. Both of us groaned in pleasure. He felt so good inside me and I was also hard. As he took me in long deep strokes, I pushed my ass up for him as best I could.

We couldn't last long. As he deep-dicked me, I could feel his shaft far inside my guts. I felt him shudder inside me as he blew his load, my ass gripping his cock. Then he told me to cum with him. I reached back for my hard cock and in seconds I sprayed my thick cum all over the rock. When my orgasm hit when he was in the middle of his. Slowly we came down and his thick cock slipped out of me. I turned around and we made out. I felt his still semi hard cock as the hot wetness of his cum dripped from my asslips. We walked back to the pub for a drink. I am sure everyone knew I had just been fucked. Not only were my ass, taint and balls wet with his semen, I am pretty sure I was sporting a cum stain on my butt, branding me as a bareback bottom. God I felt good. I kept his load in my body the entire night.

I hadn't asked his status, but from our conversation, I'm sure he was POZ. Hope I'm right, because I would love it were he the guy who knocked me up. I'll get tested in a month or so.

Edited by virgoz

Went to a sauna today and took 3 big raw loads deep inside my arse, as well as two facials. One guy, who was really thin and kinda gaunt, started with a condom but i told him to take it off and he went back in bare. Felt SO much better, and i got his load =)

• Moderators

My husband got an old fuck buddy of his to join us for sex. Hubby has a thick 8 incher, but this kid has a huge piece at least 10 inches and very thick. They fucked me for an hour or more with 1 load from my man and 2 from the kid. Then we all went out and had a few drinks. Afterward I got another load from each of them.

Got 3 ass loads last night in a dark room. The first two guys dicks weren't that big which was good because they were my two first fucks and I was still kind of tight. They both came pretty quick. Got fucked a few more times after that, but no one came, The 3rd guy that came had a big dick, he started fucking me and then slowed down. I was bent over and I started grinding my hole on his cock. He came a lot. At first I wasn't sure, but since he had a big dick he bred me deep. After he left I went to taste it, as I always do, and didn't taste much, then I squatted and felt a big load coming out so I was able to hold most of it in. His load tasted nice and fresh like egg whites. He had just gotten there too, I could tell because his hands were cold from being outside.

I kinda got another load. Some guy didn't want to fuck and he was messing with other guys in the dark room. He was jerking off so I rubbed my ass on his dick and he jerked off onto my ass, then I tasted his load on his dick, it was a little sour, but still appreciated. Odd night, started off slowly, but ended up okay.

Got some extra fucks without cum, one guy had a nice big fat dick and he almost couldn't get it in, luckily I was broken in, so he went in okay. I also sucked a short stocky guy with a big fat hard dick and then he got a condom out and fucked me with it and it was really good. He must have bad his own condoms for thick dicks, not the kind they have for free, so it was already lubed up, he came kinda quick, too bad he left before I got a chance to eat the contents of the rubber.

Sucked a heavy black guy or maybe Latino with a big beer can uncut dick, too bad he didn't want to fuck, sucked a few other nice dicks in the glory hole ramps. One of the guys liked to hold his shaft and feed me his dickhead. I was hoping he was stroking himself to cum, but he didn't. Another heavy bear guy with a big fat dick was leaking some nice percum. :grin: Too bad he didn't cum either.

I've often said that having a great cock size and shape is less important than having the skills to be a good top. I still stand by that. But I just had a reminder of just how fucking mindblowing it is when you get both in the same man. His cock was the perfect size, about 8-9 inches and very thick with a great head. I'd told him to hold nothing back, and he took me at my word. He used his cock to tear up my ass in ways I'd forgotten could be done. He fucked me in several different positions. sometimes fucking hard and deep, sometime fast, even slowly and gently once or twice. He'd pull out and slam it right back in again. And he loved that not only did I never complain but I begged him for more and thrust back on him just as hard as he was thrusting into me. And at the end, he shot not one but two huge loads of cum deep inside me, the kind of loads that you can feel flooding into your guts and that leave you in no doubt whatsoever that you have been well and truly bred.

It took me several minutes just to regain my breath from the intense fucking he gave me. And for my stomach to settle down from the flip-flops. And my hole is still feeling twitchy.

This was the kind of fantastic sex that reminds you why being gay is so god-damn awesome. You feel sorry for straight guys that they will never know just how fucking great a cock in your ass can feel. You feel sorry for the condom nazis because they cannot possibly understand the sensation of a raw cock fucking your ass and filling you up with cum.

I'm so fucking glad to be who I am today.