Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just finished fucking one of the few college bois left in town right now. He messaged me on A4A since I was online and looking.

My first load went right up his hole and only then did I left him fuck me.

Well, he went home with three loads in his well worked hole, and I got two of his in me. We're going to hook up again next week. I'm hoping it will be an all night fuck session. I'd love to get him as a new BB FB.

wow that's hot! you seemingly turned him onto bb!

Had a message Christmas day from a guy I'd dated a few years back. Said he wanted a quick, stress-relief fuck, so I swung by his place last night and nailed him. I'd forgotten how sweet his smooth hole was--and how noisy he is, grunting and moaning into his pillow. I should meet up with him sometime at an ABS and fuck him in a booth so that we'd have a kind of audience listening to him.

Christmas eve at WOW in Melbourne. I was face down, ass up in the darkroom on my towel. Had a few hands feel my smooth prelubed ass up, till one anonymous guy took the offering. I backed my ass up into the air to show my need and felt him pull me back to his cock as he stood between my legs. He probed then slid his meat into me. I took a few hits of amyl as he started off slow then fucked me hard for his cum. I reached back and felt his cock as he slid out, yep, bare and I'd been bred! I tasted his sweet load from my fingertips. I was still rock hard so went into the suckatorium and fed my load to an excellent cocksucker.

Edited by virgoz

Just had a nice 23 yo leave my place after giving me two loads, he wanted to do another but had to get to work. Was out last night and picked him up, no talk about condoms just started fucking me, the first time he was going to cum he asked where i wanted it and i said in me. second time, he siad hes cumming it still alright to shoot in you. i siad yes. gave him my number as he had a nice thick cock, and i want to feel it in me again

Just now :) Hot hit up online by a 25 yr Maori guy. We had chatted a few months back but nothing came of it until today. He checked out my profile over the weekend, so I sent him a quick message. He responded overnight saying that we should meet. I told him that I was free today; so around 11:20 he came over.

He was nervous. Had been with one guy before and mainly woman. Identifies as bi. He was such a sexy strong young man I was having so much fun just kissing him and kissing/feeling/licking all over his body. He's got two tattoos which I find sexy. He moaned when we kissed and when I chewed on his nipples he went ballistic :-)

He had an adverse sized cock and wen rock hard when I deep throated it and started to gag. Lately I'm finding that I am enjoying the whole dick down my throat routine - the struggle, the challenge and the saliva. Every time I did this, I'd look up at him and see the bliss in his eyes. I told him that I wanted to taste the first load, so don't shoot it straight down my throat. He didn't and it was the first time in a long time I had trouble keeping all the cum in my mouth. i did and swished it around for bait; looked up at him as I swallowed. I could tell that turned him on as much as when I'd asked him to spit into my mouth ... which he did willingly :-)

This is turning into a journal entry to so I'll cut to the chase and say that I am sitting here with his second load in my hole. All in all a good morning for me. And, he wants to come back on Friday :)

• Upvote 1

Yesterday (12/26) at "The Cellar" in Toronto in room "E" at about 9:00 PM. Was in town visiting relatives and went there in the early evening. It's a hit and miss place and it was being more of a 'miss' night. I was getting ready to leave, sitting in my room with door open, literally ready to call it quits, when a guy walked by, stopped looked in and we went through the standard 10 seconds of grabbing our dicks to show we were interested. He came in and shut the door.

He was a black guy, bigger, not really toned. I had been to The Cellar twice on my visit and he was the only black guy I saw at the place vs. Steamworks where there were a ton of hot black guys. He had a thick accent, and I'm not sure what country he was originally from but this being Canada they have a lot more diverse groups of people.

I asked what he wanted to get into and he said he wanted his 'tits sucked.' Not really my thing to be honest, but I went ahead and started to work on them. He kept saying, "suck the milk out of my titties" which I have to tell you had me rather curious, but at a bathhouse you never know who you are going to meet and some of them can be a little weird. I even pulled my head back a couple of times to see if there was in fact any milk coming out... there wasn't.

So I worked his 'tits' for about 5 minutes when he then said he was a top and wanted to fuck. "Fuck yeah" I thought to myself. He had a big dick, a real 9" and it was rock solid. There is hard, and then there is 'rock hard' and guys with dicks his size I've found usually don't get that hard... but this sonofabitch could hammer nails with that thing. He then grabbed a condom and I thought, 'God dammit'... but what the hell. Big black guy wants to fuck me so I got on the small bed with my ass facing the side and him standing behind me, and he started to fuck me.

There was no starting slow, working it in nicely... none of that shit. He slammed it in. It fucking hurt like hell. I can take a big dick, but his dick was so fucking hard and absolutely straight that it was pounding my insides big time. I was squirming like shit but I didn't pull off of it. A few times he even slapped my ass and HARD. I got the distinct impression that this guy probably got what he wanted even if a guy didn't want to give it up.

Then as if it wasn't weird enough that he earlier wanted to suck the milk out of his 'titties' but then after pounding me senseless for about 10 minutes he said, "I need to cum now" and then he proceeded to TAKE OFF the condom and start fucking me again raw. This is not the first foreign black guy that has done this. I had a guy in Hartford do the exact same thing a couple of years ago. I can't say I understand this. They fuck with a condom and then get close and take it off and shove it in for the last minute. If it happens again I'm going to ask why in the heck they do that.

Anyway, he grunts and groans but I'm not quite sure if he's cumming or not because his cock is practically killing me, and then suddenly he pulled out and I felt a splash on my ass and I knew he had cum. I collapsed on the bed exhausted, and within about 15 seconds he had put on his towel and walked out. No odd chit chat after getting fucked... my kind of guy.

I reached back and felt my ass cheek and sure enough there were a few globs of cum there. I was popped up to high heaven and of course I scooped the cum up with my fingers and put them in my mouth and swallowed it. About 30 seconds later I felt that sensation that there was definitely more cum in my ass. Those of you who have had guys shoot big loads up your hole know what I'm talking about. Sure enough I stand up, bend over, reach back underneath and between my legs with one hand, palm upwards, and push out with my hole. I filled my whole fucking palm up with cum. That dude sure enough was shooting up my ass also and the cum on my ass was just the last squirt when he pulled out. I literally had a scoop of cum in the palm of my hand.

Still dizzy and poppered up I just sucked it up in my mouth. It was so fucking nasty and hot and I was licking my fingers, moaning to myself, getting every drop that I could. On a whim I put my hand underneath my ass again and sure enough I pushed with my ass and that dude's load was still squirting out of my hole. Another palm full of cum which I just sucked down, licked up, loving it. I was licking my fingers, lips, everything and the taste of cum was fucking everywhere in my mouth. And the smell... oh my god the smell of cum was fucking everywhere and I was sniffing my fingers as I was licking them.

I was able to squirt out one more load into my hand and drank it up also. About this time the poppers were starting to wear off and I thought about what I was doing and was looking at my fingers still shiny with cum and spit and just thought to myself, "Damn, I am a fucking pig."

I normally don't write down my fucks but this one was special enough where I wanted to write it down before I forgot all about it.

I was at the 1350 club today in Wilmington. I was prepared to be the bottom and really wanted to take a couple of loads. Well, that did not happen. I was sucking on one guy and asked if he would fuck me and he told me that he wanted to get sucked off. OK. Who was I to turn down a load for my throat? Then met up with a nicely built Asian. He wanted me to fuck him with a condom...NOT! I sucked him off instead...nice tasty load. Then I met up a daddy bear. He was fuckin' hot. In the steam room, we kissed, sucked on our cocks and pits ( and he had nice ripe pits too)...I wanted him to fuck me so bad but he was all into my cock and I gave him my load that we ended up snowballing. Walked around for a few and then went to the dark room and sucked on another cock and had daddy bear come in. He ended up shooting his load on my ass and not in my ass...buzz kill. Walked around some more...then back to the steam room. Hot bear in there looking to get fucked...so I fucked him and dropped a load in him. Walked around again and again went to the steam room (I am seeing a pattern here!!). Met this other guy. Sucked his cock and was hoping he would fuck me. Well that did not happen as another bear walked in. The bear stroked my cock whle I sucked on the one guy. Then I stopped sucking him and started on the bear. He dropped a load in my mouth...yummy. At this point the other guy was bent over with his ass cheeks spread. He told me to fuck him, but not cum in him. Well I fucked him and kinda forgot to pull out when I came. I shot hard in his ass and I think he knew I was doing that. Oh well. When I got home, I stopped off at the daddy's house hoping he was home. He was and he and his partner fucked my ass dropping two loads...

Edited by Hotload84

A couple minutes ago. I got a text from a regular Mexican who breeds my ass anytime he just needs to use some hole. He showed up with another Mexican dude with him. Gets off on my just letting him in I drop my pants and get on the couch ass up face down knowing he just there to use my hole. Totally turned on when a dude brings some other guy knowing he told him I'm a easy hole to dump some cum in. Got rough fucked in the ass by the regular dude after he dumped his load in me the new guy took his turn dumped his load in me and they just left before I could even turn around.

Edited by Hotload84

A week ago at my home, down in my family room basement by a hot and sexy white guy who contacted me over a sex website i am a subscribing member of.

He came over one night the Saturday before Christmas. He had a goatee, and his body was sexy with a muscular build and his nipples were wired. As he walked through the door, we passionately kissed one another, then headed into my family room where we embraced, touched, and kissed some more as we pulled off one another's tee shirts and jeans. Then he had me go down on my knees where, enroute I sucked on his firm nipples, his naval, and finally my mouth and tongue met his 7 1/2" cut cock of steel, sucking it into my mouth. Afterward a few minutes we traded positions, and the guy got on his knees and briefly sucked my horny, hard cock. Then he made me get on my knees and he began to talk dirty to me, working my ass hole with his fingers, lubing both it and his cock up, gradually working his hard and raw poz cut cock into my ass to fuck me bareback. I told him my ass was starving for his seed, so the guy continued to pump his penis deep inside my ass. It felt so good, almost as if his cock fit my ass like a glove. After a few minutes, the guy commanded me to reposition myself by sitting down faceup, moving forward to the edge of the bed, and to place my legs around his shoulders; afterwhich he re-inserted his hard dick back inside my asshole. Once again he began to fuck my raw ass with that wonderful cock of his, starting off slowly and working his way up to speed, as we both stared into one another's eyes as I yearned for the guy to drop his poz cum deep inside my ass. I kept talking dirty to him, telling him I was thirsty for his cum up my ass, that my ass was hungry for every drop of his manhood.

After a few additional minutes of him fucking me, i began to hear the poz guy begin to make a groaning sound, so I knew right there and then he was about set to get off. All of a sudden, I felt him thrust his hard cock deeply in my ass as he possibly could get it, releasing his first serving of his poz semen; then he did the same thrusting movements a few more times knowing he was gifting my ass with his huge load of his masculine creamy manhood. After he emptied his huge load inside my ass, he continued to work my ass with his cock, massaging it with the poz seed he had just released inside me. It was heaven! After he was through with me, we both kissed one another, got dressed and kissed again. I thanked him for his gift. I left his seed inside my ass the remainder of that night and well into the following day, at which time I felt an urge to go; so I sat down on the commode. I grabbed a piece of tissue to wipe my ass, but false alarm! I guess it was just the air, the lube, and his cum that gave me that sensation. I looked at the toilet paper and couldn't help but to notice a thick and huge amount of a light, yellowish cum on it. Having an urge, I licked it up with my tongue to get a taste of it and swallowed it.

Edited by Hotload84