Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On New Years Eve at Slammers. I got two loads to the mouth in the glory hole ramps. One guy had a decent load, the other one had a small load and them didn't let me clean his dick off. It was still nice because usually the guys there don't like to cum in guys mouth especially since it was early in the night. I also find that gay guys that a hard time cumming from a BJ since they get so many that they are desensitized to it.

Then a guy with a small cock, but it was hard came in my ass. I could tell because he was loud when he came. He fucked me later too and I loved how he would pop out of my ass and get right back in without having to use his hands. I tasted his cum from my ass and it tasted really good. I think 2 or 3 other guys might have cum, I wasn't sure, but I did taste different cum in my ass after they were done, but they didn't have big loads if they did cum.

Love Slammers, gonna be there for MLK weekend, hope to take some loads, 5.5, 170lbs, 6.5cut pig btm, buz cut

Met a guy on A4A this evening and invited him over to my place. When he got to my place we went directly to the bedroom and got naked. He masssaged my back and worked my hole over real good with his fingers and his tongue. He rimmed my hole and got it nice a wet and he slid his cock in my tight hole no lube just spit. We never discussed status or bareback. His profile on A4A said he was neg but it also said "safe sex only." In fact, I had avoided messsaging him because I didn't think he was into BB sex. Turns out he likes to fuck raw and he didn't even ask me if it was ok or not, he just slid his bare cock in my hole, which was fine with me. He fucked me nice and hard and shot two loads in my ass. What a great way to start the new year: two loads in one session.

Edited by arguy

Last night downstairs in my basement familyroom. The guy contacted me on manhunt, asking me if I wanted a B/J. When he arrived, we got naked. Noticing his sexy, masculine and hairy chest with a happy trail, his cut pecs and nice nipples, I touched it leaning down to suck on his nipples. He then told me to sit down. He ran his tongue over my cockhead and piss slit, working it; then moved his mouth forward over my rock solid shaft, gently sucking me in a circular motion. I asked if he could press harder on my cock being that it gets me all worked up, which he did. After a bit, I felt an urging sensation, so I told him I was almost ready to cum soon (we hadn't discussed over manhunt if he was interested in swallowing). He didn't let up; as a matter of fact he sped up sucking my cock. About to climax, I told him I am going to Cum; he kept sucking my shaft as I shot my multiples loads and he swallowed every drop of it. My cock remains hard after I get off, but gets sensitive and a bit painful. The guy kept sucking my cock and I allowed him to do so because, I thought how he was torturing my dick and I fully enjoy the experience.

Last night downstairs in my basement familyroom. The guy contacted me on manhunt, asking me if I wanted a B/J. When he arrived, we got naked. Noticing his sexy, masculine and hairy chest with a happy trail, his cut pecs and nice nipples, I touched it leaning down to suck on his nipples. He then told me to sit down. He ran his tongue over my cockhead and piss slit, working it; then moved his mouth forward over my rock solid shaft, gently sucking me in a circular motion. I asked if he could press harder on my cock being that it gets me all worked up, which he did. After a bit, I felt an urging sensation, so I told him I was almost ready to cum soon (we hadn't discussed over manhunt if he was interested in swallowing). He didn't let up; as a matter of fact he sped up sucking my cock. About to climax, I told him I am going to Cum; he kept sucking my shaft as I shot my multiples loads and he swallowed every drop of it. My cock remains hard after I get off, but gets sensitive and a bit painful. The guy kept sucking my cock and I allowed him to do so because, I thought how he was torturing my dick and I fully enjoy the experience.

Sounds like you found an exceptionally talented blow-job artist, Oralbttmguy495. I'm not usually interested in blow-jobs, but your description makes me wish I was in a position to enjoy this guy's attentions.

So far, I have given 5 loads in 2012.

1st: Hot older muscle hairy guy along a young pudgy boy. The pudgy boy backed off, but I got to breed the daddy.

2: A threesome. I fucked both of them, we came in one of them. Fucked his cummy hole.

3: Another threesome, lastnight. CHubby white guy and muscle latino.I fucked only the chubby.

4: Strawberry blond and a bear, last night too. I fucked the bear, and I have fucked the blond in the past. The last two ones, I fucked cummy hole.

5: A friend dropped for a load an hour ago at my apartment.

Cannot complain of 2012

Early Monday morning I was pigging out hard and went to Flex in Atlanta. I had already been fucked several times throughout the night and had 4 loads in me but I was craving a juicy gaping hole. I positioned myself face down, ass up towards the door and left the door open. I was so high and cum hungry at this point that it was all kind of a blur. Dudes were in and out for the next hour or so and I vaguely remember a guy scooping jizz out of my hole and feeding it to me. I think I took about 10 loads. At some point it died off and I got up and stumbled around the place. Somehow I ended up down in the steamroom laying on my back and fingering my cummy hole. This dude was watching me and said he had one of the suites and would I like to come back and get bred? Hell yeah I would! I went back with him and he started fucking me on the bed with the door closed but when the jizz started running out of my ass onto the floor he opened the door. Again, face down, ass in the air, taking raw dick after raw dick. That didn't go on quite as long but I still got 5 or 6 more which meant I left there with close to 20 loads in my ass for the whole night. I was so turned on that I came home and fisted my hole and ate all of the cum from my ass. Great night!

Just finished pumping a load into a hot college boy bottom. He had a great, smooth bubble butt which tasted great before I filled it with cock and cum.

Gotta have him over again sometime. Still looking to get fucked, but not a lot of guys around right now until the university starts back in 2 weeks.

Was in Amsterdam yesterday at Drakes in a booth with glory holes, I took 2 loads through the glory hole from different guys, the first guy had a seriously big fat dick must have been at least 9.5inches & really thick, when he noticed i wanted it raw he did not pull out but pushed in deeper & harder rewarding my sweet hole with a thick gob of cum. The second guy was a leather daddy, He knew what he wanted & wasted no time dumping load number 2 deep in my guts when he could clearly feel the first load in there. Yummy love getting fucked like this through glory holes.

• Upvote 1

My first load of 2012 was Monday night from a poz guy who has fucked me a few time previously...same scenario of me first sucking his cock and getting it hard and tasting his precum and then he told me to get on all fours on the bed with my ass hanging over the side of the bed...he spread my legs far apart and shoved his slick poz cock in me and fucked me about 20 mins before unloading in me...

A few days ago my neighbor,who's got a partner,calls me.he tells me he's got a nice load waiting for me.I go over to his place, he doesn't waste anytime,down goes my pants,he slaps on some lube and really rammed it in me.It hurt like hell at first but as my hole got use to it,I loved it.He was rock hard and didn't taje him long to blow his load,so big it dripped down my leg.He still says he's Neg but loves doing me every week.In my mind,I dream that he's really Poz and who knows ,maybe he is.

yumm the day after new years- i got all slutted up- put a posting on craiglist and had the place all to myself - one white dude- and 3 black guys within about 3 hours after each time I put a butt plug inside me to keep that fresh jizz inside me - it was an awesome way to start the new year!