Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night at tubs. Hot guy in his late 40's, about 5'9", built, shaved head: cruised me and followed me to my room. I got down on his cock, it was about 8 inches and WIDE. He hit poppers as I deep throated him and then he stuck his ass in my face He hadn't showered and it was a bit nasty. Used some Diet Coke to wash his hole up a bit. He got really turned on and want into my ass. I should have used more lube. As we switched positions around I would suck him when he pulled out of my as and he loved it. He was like, "Ya just suck that cock right outta your ass." When he was ready to blow he asked whee I wanted it and I said it was up to him. H rammed back into my ass and pumped til he blew.

THEN in the showers cleaning up the guy comes up to me and asks, "Hey, I should have asked before but, you're clean right?" I was incredulous, and said "No" and he was all like "But why did you lt me do all that stuff? I assumed you were safe if you did that stuff." I was like, "Here?!? Here you should assume everyone has it because look around, they all do!" (He told me he was bi while fucking me so maybe bi guys have no clue what guys on the old meds look like?) He was freaking and I just told him I have no viral load - which didn't seem to register on his face as info he understood - and then that that's not how you catch it - I said, "You catch it by letting random guys come in your ass." Then I left the showers and decided to get dresses and got the hell out of there in case he started a bigger scene.

The sex was hot, the guy was stupid.

Drove half an hour across town to a different tubs (in a V8 with gas at $1.40 a litre!). A guy came in about an hour after I got there who could have been the first guy's twin and I was freaking a bit, until I realized it was a different guy who I had played with before. We ended up making out in the hot tub. He has a longer cock, though not as fat. He kept rubbing it on my hole under the water trying to get in, but with no lube under water wouldn't go in. We played in the hot tub way too long and I was wiped out. Fell aleep in my room for about an hour, woke up wirth a start when a different guy started rubbing my legs. I said I wasn't up for anything and checked to see if if guy from hot tub was still around but he was gone. Guy who had woken me upm was jerking in video room and had a nice big cock but he was a bit old and it was late and I had to head home.

I'm 10 minutes late for work now writting this.:)

Just blew a bitchin' hot load in the tight smooth ass of a cute Thai guy in a public toilet cubicle. Had been hanging in my car outside an occasional dump-hole's place but couldn't get through to him and found this sexy Asian thing on Grindr. Neither of us could host so I suggested we meet at the mall nearby and we found our way to the Mens room. He simply reached in my pants, stroked my cock hard, pulled down his shorts and backed himself on to it. I grabbed hold of his hips, spat on where my cock entered his dry hole wedged it right in then started pounding. Didn't take me long, last couple of thrusts he banged is head against the partition - we were trying to be quiet; and it almost made me laugh. As a let the load loose deep in him I reached around his chest, and grabbed him in a tight clench, kissing and biting the back of his neck. And held him there. He craned his neck around to kiss and with three or four strokes of his own cock he shot his own seed all over the toilet seat, floor and paper dispenser. We didn't clean that up. Just pulled up our pants and left. Awesome. As I was driving home, I got a text from the other dump-hole sayin' he'd be ready later; I told him he'd missed his chance for the moment but he might be hearing from me later.

OK, so I had a random guy on Grindr ask me to fuck him. I was kinda in the mood, it was early, so I said what the hell. I told him I was poz and whatnot and he said he wanted me to fuck him with a condom. Yeah, like I'd do that. I thought I'd be respectful and put a few condoms on the nightstand. When he showed up and we started playing, he wanted me to rub my dick against his hole. Then he wanted the head in. Then a little more. Finally he just pushed himself all the way down on my dick and started riding. His ass was one of the tightest I've ever fucked. So I came pretty quickly, I told him I was gonna cum and he leaned forward and pulled my dick out. I shot all over his back. Then he said "wipe it off and push it in," which being the cum pig that I am meant "wipe up all that cum and push it in my hole." That's what I did but that wasn't what he wanted. He wanted my dick wiped down and pushed back in his ass. Oops. So much for communication.

I got soft and he really wanted me hard, so he turned around and started sucking on it. This was not the behavior of a guy who wants to use condoms!

Do any of you guys ever have this happen? A guy who says he wants condoms and then doesn't use them?

I found it annoying, since I'm pretty damn clear about what I want (well, most of the time). I haven't used a condom ever (I only remember jacking off in them when I was a kid), so I wasn't really planning to use one anyway.

• Upvote 2

OK, so I had a random guy on Grindr ask me to fuck him. I was kinda in the mood, it was early, so I said what the hell. I told him I was poz and whatnot and he said he wanted me to fuck him with a condom. Yeah, like I'd do that. I thought I'd be respectful and put a few condoms on the nightstand. When he showed up and we started playing, he wanted me to rub my dick against his hole. Then he wanted the head in. Then a little more. Finally he just pushed himself all the way down on my dick and started riding. His ass was one of the tightest I've ever fucked. So I came pretty quickly, I told him I was gonna cum and he leaned forward and pulled my dick out. I shot all over his back. Then he said "wipe it off and push it in," which being the cum pig that I am meant "wipe up all that cum and push it in my hole." That's what I did but that wasn't what he wanted. He wanted my dick wiped down and pushed back in his ass. Oops. So much for communication.

I got soft and he really wanted me hard, so he turned around and started sucking on it. This was not the behavior of a guy who wants to use condoms!

Do any of you guys ever have this happen? A guy who says he wants condoms and then doesn't use them?

I found it annoying, since I'm pretty damn clear about what I want (well, most of the time). I haven't used a condom ever (I only remember jacking off in them when I was a kid), so I wasn't really planning to use one anyway.

He didn't really want you to use a condom. He wanted to be able to tell himself he'd insisted on it, even though he knows he really gets off on taking it bare. He probably would have been incredibly aroused if you'd just forced him to fuck without a rubber and called him a pig while you were doing it.

These kind of guys fantasize about really going bare and jack off to the idea of getting buckets of cum in their ass, but they can't quite let go.

I went to Basement in Manchester and met a cute guy - a swimmer with an amazing body. I'm neg so usually pretty careful but he was so fit and cute and just lowered himself onto me. I ended up cumming deep inside him.

Still neg though!