Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went to the bathhouse this past Wednesday and met with my piss FB who gave me a piss fuck and he jerked me off to an intense orgasm. Then I rested a bit, lay on my stomach and left the room door open. An older guy with a hard 8 incher came in and gave me a good pounding but left without dropping a load. After I got a good rest I cruised around and joined a chub daddy in his room and we played for a bit but didn't get his load. Afterwards I cruised the GH maze and started sucking a tall young guy with a decent 6 incher when suddenly a guy approached me from behind and he went to town on my ass, moaning and saying what a tight ass I had. In a few minutes he unloaded and triggered the suckee to unload as well...wow, two loads at the same time, first ever for me! Later I cruised the GH maze again and found a nice hispanic to suck and in no time we drew a crowd. 10 minutes later another guy motioned me to suck his dick, which was a bit bigger than hispanic guy. Midway through the suckee told hispanic guy to fuck me and told him what a tight ass I had, then I realized that suckee was the guy who fucked me earlier. Hispanic guy proceeded to fuck me and dumped a load within a minute. Suckee then ordered me to rim his ass and being the sub I was I took my orders in stride. We ended up in his room with him fucking me for at least 20+ minutes (the longest I've ever been fucked) and eventually my squirting load #2. I was running late otherwise he would have continued fucking me for ages. We exchanged phone numbers and plan to meat again!

The following morning I got horny thinking about my bath house experience and jerked off to a big squirt which I rubbed all over my chest.

It's been a busy 48 hours, so I'll get down to business:

A. 19 year old college sophomore (5'6"/125lbs) came over thursday night for some daddy cock (his words). His ass was tight as hell so I rimmed it for a good 10 minutes to get him hot, wet and relaxed. When the kid was ready, he slide on my cock and slowly took it down to the root. Rode my raw cock for 10 minutes when I was ready to plow him. Flipped him on his back, legs over my shoulders and gave him a nice slow deep dicking 'till I sprayed his huge load into his tight cunt. He cuddled up to me for about a 1/2 till I had to get ready for a house party.

B. Showered and headed over to a house party with about 8 gay men there. After a few drinks the clothes came off and we all started making out, which lead to fucking and breeding. I raw fucked a married guy for a while and a buddy bred another guy's ass next to me. After he finished that cum filled bottom wanted me next. Stopped fucking the married daddy and rolled over to the power bottom and slid my cock into his cummy ass. He kept asking for my daddy cock to breed him (I guess I'm looking like a daddy now) and after 5-10 minutes I pumped another load into his sloppy mancunt. The married daddy I'd been fucked slid his cock into the power bottom's cummy gash and added his own dna to the mix. One of the hosts with a real horse cock then added his seed to the power bottom's sloppy hole, and I then stuck my cock back in to add one final spray of man juice into this bottom's manpussy. So, 3 loads into 2 different bottoms on Thursday night.

C. A buddy wanted to hit the baths in toronto last night. There were a lot of things going on at the bathouse that weren't my scene, but I stuck my cock into a few asses for a while but didn't breed any until I found a hot bttm (5'8"/155lbs) that wanted me to fuck him and fill him with my man batter. He already had two loads up his ass and he wanted mine to be the 3rd. I was so horny I didn't mind his request to slide my cock into his cummy mancunt and within 5 minutes of plowing his hole I sprayed a huge load of my dna up his manpussy. Felt amazing and he thanked me for breeding his gash as I pulled.

All and all, a good 48 hours.

Thursday. Sweet talked this really pale white dude into letting me bareback him. Fucked him on his back, then turned flat on his stomach. Held him down and dumped a load of infect seed in his raw pink guts. He was so white I couldn't stop fucking to pull out.

BJ last night at my place from a guy off Squirt.org who's been stalking my profile there. He says all he wants to do is swallow but when I had him show me his asshole his cock got all hard and twitchy. I know he went home and jerked off thinking about raw dick.

Ass still dripping as I type - hot little Latin boy with 8 inches came through, fucked me good while spitting on me, biting, spanking - nasty boy! He shot a hot nutt, stuck his finger in my ass, worked it around and had me lick it off when I said I wanted to taste his cum. He then flipped me on my back and said "You want to come?" - how sweet! He fucked me on my back, when I got close told him I wanted to cum in his mouth, he opened wide, clamped down on me and I shot , he then leaned over me, planted his mouth on mine and fed me my load. I was NOT expecting that and lost half of it running out of my mouth and down my face as I could not keep up with the feeding - damn I had shot a big load (sort of impressed myself). I laughed, told him sorry I had not expected that and he laughed and said, "You should be ready for anything." Damn - cannot wait for next time.

Guest slobbvers

Just finished sucking and swallowing a load from a guy I met on a4a. Deserted restroom at local university. He said it had been several days since he shot a load.

A guy on Gaydar invited me to Pleasuredrome in London England. First time in a sauna. I gave him a B/J and swallowed but he went soft after so I cruised around the darkroom. Was fucked by a total stranger and he came in me. Not the first time I've BB'd but was the first anon.

A guy on Gaydar invited me to Pleasuredrome in London England. First time in a sauna. I gave him a B/J and swallowed but he went soft after so I cruised around the darkroom. Was fucked by a total stranger and he came in me. Not the first time I've BB'd but was the first anon.

Hi there I just loved your post. I've started taking and giving anon bb too and it feels so hot!

Played last night with a hot bareback couple who were visiting.

Went over to their hotel room and ended up not leaving until around 4:00 am. They're both vers like I am, so everyone got loaded up. I filled both their asses and I got two loads from each of them including during a DP. When they were double fucking me, one put some poppers under my nose; now I remember why I don't like them, they give me a headache. But anyway, it was a great evening.

Met a nice dominican boy this afternoon on BBRT who lives a few blocks away...he had a qwick connect post and was on line...said sure...I hopped on the bus, rang the bell...door was ajar, his was ass up and ready to go. I had a 3 day load that I pumped into his nice willing hole...ended up shooting twice. I think he'll be inviting me back

Straight mexican guy who emails me everytime he's in the neighborhood to hang with his friends.

He shoots me an email everytime he's in the hood, and if I don't respond, he knows I'm busy, if I do, he's at my door in 5 minutes.

He's totally smooth, very masculine/macho.

He throat fucked me so hard and deep today I couldn't breathe and started throwing up. But he didn't stop. I whined like a bitch and said I couldn't take it and he grabbed my throat and said "Yes you can yes you can" and didn't stop. He's got 8 thick uncut inches. Blew his load deep down my throat with my head hanging off the edge of the bed.

Used my bedsheets to wipe his dick off, pulled up his pants and left.

Trashy weekend. Blasted and played with a series of guys; some singly, some blow-and-gos organised by a dom top, a small group, some bathhouse filth and a fine afternoon with a damn hot couple. One of the single guys was a "Straight" Arab dude, a bit over weight, but a true 9-incher and THICK with it. I swear you could almost hide an iPhone under it. He blew twice and said he'd never had anyone--guy or chick--suck his dick so well. Gotta love a compliment. :-P He was a hard fucking aggressive top too: raped my hole until it was totally pillaged.

Total was at least 12 loads up me although I lost count at the bathhouse, it could easily have been more - there were certainly more dicks than that, but I don't think many of them blew. And swallowed three. The pinnacle of the weekend was probably the spit-roasting by the couple; we all fucked each other; lots of ATM and lots of pggy-in-the-middle (taking turns with each other in between), at one point I found myself being long dicked by one of them and slow-deep throated by the other; both getting close to blowing. Heaven. I put my arse and throat muscles to work and got them both to cum at the same time, spurting deep in my guts from both directions. Fucking A1.

Had to sober up and cook dinner for a bunch of folks on Sunday night and as I was being polite to guests I had jizz leaking outta my ass into my underpants and was letting cum farts out all evening in the kitchen and at the dining table. In the kitchen I kept reaching in to get some of the jizz on my fingers and lick it off. Dirty. But hot.