Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Was in San Diego for the weekend and started off with a massage on Friday. At the end of the session, the massuer and I starte dto play with eachother and he was precumming heavy. My hand was coated with his juice and I took my hand to my mouth and sucked it dry. He then led me to his bedroom where I sucked him off with his cum going into my mouth and beard. I left his cum on my beard for the rest of the day and it was fucking hot as I would be able to smell his sweet cum. On Saturday, I hooked up with a bear from bbrt. I went to his place. He wanted to get fucked and as soon as got in there we were both nekkid and he sucked on my cock and got it real wet. I told him to get on the bed and ate his ass. I grabbed some lube, slicked up my dick adn his hole and proceeded to pound his hole for about 20 or so minutes. I worked up a good sweat and was dripping all over him. That turned him on and he told me to blast deep in him and that what I did. On sunday, I met up with a trick I met last year. Last time I fucked him, well this time, he fucked me. He plowed my hole twice and blasted my ass with his load. I went to the Hole with his cum oozing out of my hole. It was a great weekend

Mine was a few days ago by this regular top bud who just happened to move closer to me..he's not the cutest..and not the greatest shape,but he's very masculine..nice thick dick and loves fuckin my tight ass raw..my ass stays tight cuz I never use toys..just real dick..when his dick goes in,there's always thie "popping soun"..kinda hot..and he shoots HUGE loads..tops rarely last more than 10mins once they're inside me ;)..on avg..I get a load a week..in my area its difficult to find good breeders,so I do well..

Day before yesterday from my gym trainer... his wife just don't milk that big like my hole can. I'd like to meet more kinky guys in East Tennessee. If your close hit me up. Bottom whores or tops who want to get my hole cummy and sloppy and tag me w others- I aim to please, love whoring out blindfolded sluts if your interested> I can even set up a cam and record it so you have a souvenir.

Met a guy at a bbrt party a few weeks back. Had a great time then and I asked him to plan out a fuck feast weekend. I dont know how many loads I took, but in the course of three days my ass has been fucked, stretched, abused and filled. Men/ Boys are so much fun. Going to dinner with an ass leaking cum and knowing more guys are cumming over at nine to go it again is very special.

While my screen name is new2bb, I started that account over a year ago. I am truly turning a corner these days. Last week, Thursday, I went to the local bath house which is usually the way I get my sexual appetite fulfilled. I like getting a room, but before I leave the house I will clean my ass REALLY squeaky clean. I, then, put a medium sized butt plug in and drive the 13 or so miles to the club. When I get a room, I like to really work that butt plug around, then work on fitting the LARGE plug in. Finally, I am in my jockstrap and scoping out the scene to see what kind of dick I can get for the day.

As I mentioned earlier, last week on Thursday, I did my routine and got fucked several times by quite a few hot dicks. At one point, I was in a corner of the dark maze and I had a line of AT LEAST 4 men waiting a turn for my well lubed ass. One of the guys went in raw, and I started to think that I should ask him to wrap it, but I let him fuck me anyway. From what I know, he didn’t shoot inside, but my mind had already gone to that place where I felt as though I didn’t care one way or the other. When I was about ready to leave, this big Hispanic guy caught my attention, and I asked him if he wanted to fuck me. (I get very direct when I’m there). He said “yes” so we went to his room; which happened to be right across from my room. I get him on the bed and am sucking away at his beautiful uncut dick, and it grows to a beautiful thickness and length. I straddle him and let his dick rub up and down my wet hole; this drives him NUTS. I decided that I don’t want to wait any longer for the satisfaction of having that monster in my ass so I reach back and aim the raw head of his dick to the bullseye and I slide back on it. He moans with pleasure and says that he is clean, but he also has rubbers if I want. I didn’t reply to him, but I just kept milking his dick with my ass and rocking up and down on his shaft. We play in several different positions, but I ended up sitting on his dick while facing away from him; controlling the thrusts with my up and down movements from the squat position. HE started to cum while I had his dick deep in me, but I decided, hey, I”m just going to let him make this deposit and I continued to milk his bone and let the cum flow inside.

After that experience, I had some mixed feelings about how I shouldn’t have done that and all, but at the same time, I can’t help but reflect on how much I enjoyed it too.

FINALLY, the LATEST experience was just yesterday; again at the bath house. I did my normal routine and got my same room (I just like that room for some reason). Anyway, I made sure to count how many different guys fucked me, and my final number was eight. Several of them fucked me in my room, and several were hooked outside in the public areas (which I completely don’t mind being watched....haha). Well, around guy number four was this younger military guy in his 20s who fucked me in my room. On a side note, he wore this vibrating cock ring that drove me CRAZY as he pushed into my ass. It was the greatest sensation I’ve felt ... ever. You guys should try that if ever given the opportunity. Well, the first time he fucked me, he wore a rubber, but after he “recovered”, he fucked me again raw without cumming. HE went to the showers, and I met him there a few minutes later and enjoyed chatting with him and admiring his beautiful uncut dick. I, then, bent over and pushed his dick inside my ass where he fucked me some more on and off throughout our showering session. Well, later, I fucked a few other guys, mostly safe, then met up with this young guy again in the dark room area where he fucked me raw without hesitation as I sucked on a few nice dicks. Next thing you know he deposited a big load inside me dripped down my leg when I stood up.

I met him in the shower area again, and he confirmed that he DID actually cum inside my ass, but also said, not to worry because he was clean. Well, I know that I can only take this information with a grain of salt because some guys are completely dishonest and will not truly reveal their status (esp. right after unloading deep inside your ass)...anyway, my mind is mixed right now due to the fact that I just days ago tested negative, but my actions may have just changed the results of a future test. All I can think about now is raw cock, and how much more pleasurable the sex is bareback. I wish I could shake the “guilty” feeling, but at the same time I want to enjoy more and more the feeling of natural bb sex.

Any advice or words of wisdom are surely encouraged.

Thanks......not-so-new-to bb ;)

Edited by Hotload84

At home. I made one of my regular cumdumps come over tonight and I shot 4 loads in his ass. Boring, I know, but if you want to shoot multiple loads it's easier when you dont have to worry about being interrupted. I think I'm going to go give him #5...

Tap this hole anytime man!

Just had two hookups. Went over to a FB's house and let him breed me; then went over to my poz daddy FB and bred his ass. Been a good night, but I'm still horny.

Hopefully meeting up with the college football stud tomorrow and breeding him; unless he chickens out.

At Hawks tonight 2 guys took turns on my ass and eventually both came. The second guy came a lot - it was leaking so I ate what was oozing out. Later before I left I flip flopped with a guy and we bred each other's hole. Now I'm sitting at home enjoying all the jizz in my ass - hoping all of it is POZ.

I just had the best fuck I have had in a long time. I was hot and horny and looking for a hookup on bbrt. One of the guys that hit my up was a tall muscular guy with a pic of his hot tats taken from the back and side. His profile listed him as top only, neg and was interested in anon hookups. He asked me if I was ok with a blindfold. I agreed and headed over.

When I got there, he opened his apartment door and told me to close my eyes and turn around. He then blindfolded me and walked me into his bedroom. We then started to make out standing up. He was into heavy nip play and kissing. He then forced me to my knees so that I could suck him and play with his balls. While on my knees he kept on feeding me poppers and soon I was flying high. He then stripped me, threw me onto his bed and rimmed me for at least 15 mins. I was now desperate for him to fuck me, so he got me on my knees, told me to take a big hit of poppers and slammed his dick into my ass. He waited a few seconds so that I could get used to it and then started to fuck me quickly. We changed positions a few times, my favorite was him forcing me onto my stomach, grabbing me in a choke hold and driving his dick deep into my ass. A couple of times my ass got very wet which I assumed meant he came, but he stayed hard and kept on fucking me.

After about an hour, he pushed me back on my stomach and told me to take a big hit of poppers. He then started his final push and told me to get ready for his big load. After he dumped his load in my ass, he stayed on me and kept pushing the cum deep into my now loose ass. We then rested and he told me to stay on my stomach so that the cum did not leak out too much. We started chatting and I said that it was the hottest fuck I had had for a long time. He then asked me if I wanted to take my blindfold off - I did. He was a very hot hispanic guy with tats everywhere.I then saw his biohazard tattoo for the first time, which was just above his dick. I touched it and he just smiled. I asked him if he enjoyed breeding guys and he just said yeah especially the straight boys that don't know what the tat means. I just kissed him deeply and left him with a big smile on his face. I need to hookup with him again real soon.

• Upvote 1

Had a spat with my partner last night so I decided to go to the bath house and be away from home for a while. Ended up with 1 oral, 1 raw and 1 condom load in my ass. The raw load guy also gave me a fantastic rim job and head and made me jerk off to a big load that flew everywhere. He left me his number so we could meat again!

I went to local bathouse St Louis, MO, July 3, Tuesdays not a good night, butt i thought i wood take a chance because of the holiday. The parking lot was full, i was encouraged. I got room & put on my blindfold, dude cum in & close the door & kissed me deeply, he patiently put his huge dik down my throat, & skull fucked me, I was afraid I wood break a tooth, & i licked his big balls tenderly. He grabbed some vaseline & put 3 fingers in my hole, & lubed & stroked my dick. I heard him tear open a condom wrapper, I asked "Do you have to wear one?" He said "Yes." He fucked me on my back & stroked my dik, then he held me down on my face, suddenly he stopped, thankd me & left:( I felt my hole & it was wet & sticky & I had to taste it. I suspect the condom broke, butt he was so cool when he cum.