Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just came home from getting bred by 2 poz tops. They took turns spit roasting me then each one blew a toxic load up my hairy hole one got down there and I fed him both loads out and he snowballed it down my throat. This made his buddy get all worked up again and he sprayed another load up my hole as I dressed they told me to go spred their seed around and I told them.. Oh I will!

FUCKING HOT. Wish mine had been one of those toxic loads.

I met a college age dude just this morning, only 6 years older than me, and oh boy did we have some fun. we met on CL & i asked him to come right over today, he was so horny!! not one minute after he walked in the door did he have me on my knees, forcing his cock deeper down my throat. about 10 minutes later we were naked in my bed, with 2 of his fingers up my ass, me sucking on his VERY thick, 7' cut cock. I really thought I couldnt take one as thick as that, but he plowed me missionary for only about 5 minutes before he bred my hole, saying he's never cummed that fast before *smirk*. he pumped & dumped my naughty hole about 2 hours ago, and my butt still hurts like there's that thick cock in there ;)

Broke my record today, took 17 cocks one was massive. not sure how mny did me raw as much of it was in dark room. one fit blond guy fucked me when i was in the sling and he had a towel over his shoulder, then after he shot his load he moved the towel to reveal his biohazard tatt, fuck that got me real horny

Broke my record today, took 17 cocks one was massive. not sure how mny did me raw as much of it was in dark room. one fit blond guy fucked me when i was in the sling and he had a towel over his shoulder, then after he shot his load he moved the towel to reveal his biohazard tatt, fuck that got me real horny

Sauna in Doncaster mate?

CL Hookup, visiting American taking loads in his hotel room. I got there and stripped down, he took his position on the bed on all fours and I fingered him for a minute, at least one other load was already in him, tasted nice. Fucked him for a while and dumped my load, and I guess I won't be the last tonight.

About an hour ago, a guy who is a regular where I work asked if I'd be willing to dump a load in his ass 'cause he was buzzing and horny after meeting a few friends earlier.

Went to his room, he was naked with poppers and a nice plug in his ass. bent him over the bed, pulled out the plug, saw cum begin to drip out, so just rammed in and started pounding him.

Left a nice thick load up there to join the other 2 / 3, and a promise to dump another in the morning.

Good times.

Arrrgh. Just got bad from a disappointing hook-up. A pair of rednecks I wasn't really into, but they insisted I come over and do them both. One of them turned out to be really pushy and overly verbal... I hate both of those things. Then, he wanted to fuck me although I made it clear I was only interested in topping. I left after getting the two of them off; now I'm just gonna jack my load while thinking of something hotter than that.

Just got home, from slutting out a POZ bttm, him taking 12 loads in 3 hour. He spit cleaned each ofnour cocks(mine being responsible for the first and last loads). Horny fuck is cumming back tomorrow, for some more. Have 5 toxic tops linedvup for him.

Met two tops from silverdaddies, 72 and 69. We didn't talk about bareback, but they were exactly my type (masculine, hairy, a bit of extra weight, more than 3x my age) so I wouldn't have been too upset about getting fucked with a condom.

They were into crossdressing boys, so when they arrived I waited for them in a tight slutty leopard print dress, garter belt and stockings, and lace panties. Within seconds I was on my knees sucking them off, they were quite rough so I had to grasp for air occasionally but that's how I like it. After a while we went to the living room, I kept blowing one of them while the other one pulled up my dress, moved my panties to the side, lubed up my hole and slid right in, without a condom. They took turns on me for about 30 minutes, spanking me and calling me their little whore the whole time. One finished in my ass, the other on my face and made me eat it.

I think I might meet them again.

Met two tops from silverdaddies, 72 and 69. We didn't talk about bareback, but they were exactly my type (masculine, hairy, a bit of extra weight, more than 3x my age) so I wouldn't have been too upset about getting fucked with a condom.

They were into crossdressing boys, so when they arrived I waited for them in a tight slutty leopard print dress, garter belt and stockings, and lace panties. Within seconds I was on my knees sucking them off, they were quite rough so I had to grasp for air occasionally but that's how I like it. After a while we went to the living room, I kept blowing one of them while the other one pulled up my dress, moved my panties to the side, lubed up my hole and slid right in, without a condom. They took turns on me for about 30 minutes, spanking me and calling me their little whore the whole time. One finished in my ass, the other on my face and made me eat it.

I think I might meet them again.

What a PERFECT night!!!

I met a trucker who was stuck here for a few days with a broken down truck. I met him at his hotel. Came in, he was naked on the bed, I laid down with him, started to suck him off until he couldn't take it anymore, he bent me over, and pounded me doggy until he came hard.