Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I recently decided to give in to my lust and embrace being a total cumslut. So Friday I took the afternoon off work and had 5 guys fuck me raw. 3 of them pulled out and came on me, but I got 2 loads in my ass, including my first poz load (at least that I know of). This morning I took an anon load from BBRT, then another poz load from a different guy I met on BBRT. In the afternoon I went to a small arcade near my house and swallowed a couple loads as well. I hope to visit a bathhouse tomorrow and really become the cumdump I've fantasized about for so long.

Just this past Friday mid-morning from my regular buddy who've I been sucking off over the past three years now. Just as he did last Monday late morning, my bud asked me if I'd be available Friday because he told me he would love to get another one of my magnificent cumloads. I got there, he told me he wanted to suck me off first. He told me to lie down on his bed with a pillouw supporting my head so I could watch him. Like last Monday, his mouth and tongue were just as magnificent this past Friday morning; his mouth firmly wrapped around my cock with a back and forth motion. After sucking me for a bit, he takes takes my nuts into his mouth; once again telling me I have a pair of nice, large and hard balls. Afterwards, he proceeds to suck my shaft until I am so worked up I can no longer hold my manhood back any longer. Suddenly, I began to moan and began shooting my multiple shots of my cum deep into his mouth and watched as he continuously kept sucking my aching cock, swallowing each shot of my creamy manhood. Next, he remains motionless with his mouth over my shaft, I assume with pleasure. Then he releases his mouth off my cock, stands up, takes a few swallows of his bottled water. I wash up and tell him it's time for me to do my part.

He lies on his bed, me kneeling between both his sprawled out muscular legs, and begin to tongue lick his piss slit as I always start off doing with him. Then I work his cockhead awhile, moving my mouth entirely over his cock sucking it madly. Next I do his nuts with my mouth, then I lift his legs up. Using my fingers, I spread his two ass cheeks aside and begin to tongue lick his wonderfuly cunt hole, which he madly enjoys me doing to him. After rimming him for awhile, I go back to work on his cock and once again rim his ass a bit more. Then I take the plunge for his cock and work it in my mouth, speeding up my BJ until I realize he is set to cum off. I go deep and feel his cum strike the back of my mouth, trickling down my throat; then another load and another. I maintain my mouth over his shaft getting any leftover little morsels of cum that leaks from his piss slit, swallowing every drop. I let up and take a few drinks of the cold, bottled water he always gives me upon each arrival to his place. We look at one another with pure pleasure, knowing we each have one another's creamy DNA in our bodies.

got a visitor this night and we decided to go to bed in sportsgear, he fucked me long and intense until he shot everything inside, then he let his lad sticking in my hole and wanked me off. i need it more often...

West Side Club in NY last Monday. Took 2 loads. First was from hot black dude whose cock wasn't totally hard at first but got bigger once he got going and was an amazing fuck. Second was from a Brazilian muscle boy.

Can someone move this back to General Discussion. I had a heck of a time finding it. I'm not going to post in this thread if it takes me 10 minutes to find the sub forum, and I am not going to keep several tabs of this site opened.

This is the best thread here, and as much as I hate sticky threads, this should be stickied on the General discussion forum.

Edited by Pig Bottom

I just came back from an evening fuck at a woodland area. I was wearing just flip flops while my top was opening my ass hole well. Bought a large butt plug but this man's cock was huge, hard and large. He kept fucking me slowly at first, while I was standing against a large rock, watching my cock and balls dangling like a whore. I love it.

He unloaded his bucket of sperm in me while I was well open and warmed up. I usually keep my feet up just on my toes while I'm getting bred and I'm 100% naked, it gives me the taste of being a cheap random whore. Driving back and still now I'm dripping cum from my cunt from this man I don't know much about, and I love it.

I'll get ready soon for a multiple breeding session, always wearing just my sluts flip flops.

Went to Steves bath house in Reno, sucked a couple of cocks in the gloryholes then went to my room, leaving the door open. A big hairy older man came in and asked what I wanted. Told him i needed to get fucked and he said good, lno lube nice cock fucked my for about 20 mins and left a nice big load in me.

Today (Sunday) at Steamworks in Berkeley...totally a mob scene when I checked in at 1:30 and the crowd grew as the afternoon went on. Had to wait about 2 hrs to get a room. Finally left about 6:30. A little attitude but with such a beatiful crowd who can blame them. Did about ten guys and dropped a HUGE load in the best ass I've played in in years. Wonderful.

First time at the baths at CBC in Philly, got a room, lubed up, and waited. First guy came in and plowed ahead, really opened up my hole, shot a hot load in me and left, walked around for a bit and a tall fucker pulled me into his room. Gave me one of my best fucks, seeded my hole so the loads oozed out onto the sheets. 3rd and final guy used some cheesy pick up line, but brought him back to my room and we fucked in every position...I will definitely be going back to fulfill my cumwhole desires!

Took two daddies, hairy guys 64 and 66 thick big uncut cocks, they took time stuffing their cocks in my mouth, made me rimm them deep, loved the man sweat smell, onw wanted his pits sucking WOOF!! got rewarded with a good fucking by both and two heavy loads up my butt. Sucked another 6 guys off, rewarded with some tasty cum.

Guest virgoz

A few days ago at Wet on Wellington in Melbourne...slutty 30's bttm presented his ass to me, slid in bare and deposited a big load deep in his poz ass, while guys watched :):)

Today at lunch I was on squirt and a couple hit me up...it was real close so I went over to their place and they took turns fucking my ass and mouth...they got off on me sucking their cocks after they pull it from my ass....they both pissed down my throat as well before they almost at the same time fed me and bred my hole!! I am looking forward to a repeat!! OINK OINK!!!