Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Met up with an old fuck bud tonight. I regret that he isn't more verbal or dom but he has a great dick and I love sucking on it. He talks a bit too much and I like what he talks about but I think it's a defense mechanism. When he gets going he gets into it. I haven't had him bare yet so this was my first time taking his bare cock. He is a bearish guy hot as hell. He fucked me on my back for a bit and his cock slid in nicely because he gave me time to adjust. It felt so damn good and big and he had a fucking curve. Love curved cocks. He put me on my belly and humped my ass rapidly and I was moaning and begging him to fuck me. He put his hand over my mouth because he likes quiet fucks I guess. I muffled in his hand as he fucked me until he came into my ass.

Damn it felt great. If only he was a bit more aggressive and dominant though. I would have loved to call him Sir but he isn't into that. He's a cool guy though and I really needed that fuck. He gave me a little load he already came earlier. I need to get back together with another regular. There is at least a little more passion, verbal, and aggression with the other man but after he fucks me that's it. At least this guy I can get along with and relate too and we can do more then sex.

Anyways great night finally glad I got fucked. Been wayyy too long. And the load was nice too :P

Late just this past Tuesday night at my place. This Poz top came over to fuck my ass bareback. After stripping down and playing with one another's body, I worked his hard wired nipples with both my fingers and mouth, then tongue licked his belly button, then his cockhead and piss slit before I began to suck his hard cock. I inhaled a few whiffs of poppers, because due to his cock's thickness I wanted to get my sphlinter muscles in my ass to relax. Next, he asked me to lie flat down on my floor at which point he lubed both his dick and my bare ass with his fingers. He suddenly rammed his rock hard cock into my ass with such a quick, sudden force that it caused me to moan. I quickly inhaled some more of the poppers a second time which did the trick and loosened my ass up, because as he started pumping my bare ass deep, I no longer experienced any discomfort. His hard dick pumping in my ass was feeling so darn good like heaven! He asked me to slightly elevate the upper part of my body which I did, supporting myself using my hands and arms. Now that both our bodies were perfectly positioned, he started off fucking me slow because we had discussed we were interested in having a longer fuck session as opposed to a quick fuck, dump, and go scene. After about ten minutes, he began to pick up a little more speed, so I grabbed the poppers and took about five heavy sniffs up each of my nostrils. I felt this huge rush enter my head whereas I was having this hot fucking sensation with this huge sense of enjoyment I cannot begin to explain! After another four minutes, the guy started to fuck my ass much faster at which point he reminded me for some odd reason that he is Poz which I had already assumed when I read his online profile. I told him I wanted his cum inside me, telling him to seed and breed my ass deep when he was set to climax. It wasn't but twenty seconds after he told me he was about ready to cum. He grabbed my body tight against his frame, firmly holding me with his strength. At that point, I knew he was very close. All of a sudden he firmly thrust his cock as deep up my ass as he could get it, gasping and moaning repeatedly as he worked my inner anus with his tool, which felt so hot! After he had finished unloading deep in my raw ass, he used his cock to make these continuous circular motions within my anus for an additional two or three minutes. I assume his intent was to get his dick to tear open my interior tissue to cause my ass to bleed so that his Poz Cum would mix and absorb. Anyway, all I can tell you is it was a spectacular experience! After he withdrew himself, we sat our naked bodies alongside one another and talked for a few minutes before he dressed and left. I kept his creamy, masculine manhood in my anus throughout the night. All I could think is I had a part of his innter self permanently embedded deep within in my body.

• Upvote 1

Trucker at rest stop. He saw me checkin' out the truckers as I walked by them all to see if any dudes were lookin for some ass. Grabbed my junk a few times to get anyone's attention, and finally one trucker seemed to take notice. I pretended to drop something, bent over in front of his truck, trying to let him know my ass was horny for more cock. Aw yeah, I was still dripping from the 2 loads I took just before, had a huge wet stain on the outside of my pants right on my ass, totally noticeable. The trucker got out and started walking towards the service area, rubbing his package as he went by. I got turned on when I saw his bulge, and that he looked rugged, masculine, like a real man in heat needing to breed. Looked to be in his early-mid 30's, white, facial hair, no shirt, black leather vest, opened, big arms, tattoos, worn jeans w/ precum on his bulge which got my ass horny as fuck! And I followed the sounds of his boots as he quickly walked to the station. Went in bathroom, some young jock was takin a piss. The trucker stood right next to him and whipped out his fat fock and started pissing in the urinal next to him. I wasn't sure where this was going, but now my heart was started to beat pretty hard. There were only 2 urinals, so I pretended to be washing my hands at the sink but was watching the 2 of them the whole time. The trucker kept lookin at the punk w/ no reservations about it. I was impressed but a little uncomfortable until the kid looked over at him, I think he even looked down at his cock! The trucker finished b4 the punk, and while he stood there shakin' it off, I went into a stall. He wasted no time. My knees were on the floor instantly and he was ramming his hammercock down my throat. He was forceful, but I expected him to be. He pushed me off his dick, zipped up, walked out of the stall and signaled me to leave by pointing w/ his thumb, which I knew meant, "C'mon, bitch, this way." The young jock kid was at the sink watching us. I followed him back to his truck. Hopped up in his cab, and from there he took over. He didn't even want me to suck him off anymore. He just instantly grabbed me, spun me around, ripped my jeans down exposing my ass, and told me to give him my ass. Which I did. He called me a few more names while drillin his thick bare dick up my hole. "You like that, huh pig? It was hot as fuck. Then he really started fucking the hell out of my ass, push my face down in the seat, and told me he was about to feed me his load, "I'm not pulling out. Gonna dump my fucking load up your ass, slut." That got me moaning pretty loud. He slapped me around a bit pushing my head harder into the seat and began to moan as he slammed his whole body into my rear, thrusting his big dick further up my hole than he had gotten yet. Felt his dick throb and swell like 5 times as he blew his load deep up my gut... Kicked me out of his truck before i had time to pull up jeans. Went home feeling like a wet sloppy cumfucked raped victim. Oh and the young jock hotty, well I'll let you know how that went later. Let's just say he enjoyed cruising the rest stop that night, too. Need someone to catch this shit on camera sometime! Fuck.

Prime Time ABS in north Miami. In the tv room buck naked except for my nasty pig jock - staddled over a big over stuffed chair - ass out - hot latin daddy ate my jock cunt till it was twitching and then bitchfucked it for 20 minutes...big load stuffed gut deep - pretty much perfect....

got stealthed in a 3way last thursday night: the condom broke and he didn't tell me. no problem with that though ;-) monday afternoon in montreal i met a sexy local from lpsg. salt and pepper hair, uncut, very fit. we went to a storage room off the public garage. we 69d and came in each others' mouths. he shot a lot and greedily slurped down mine.

Long time reader, first time poster... I love reading about all your hot encounters. Here's my encounter from a couple of hours ago.

My boss (and good friend) came over to my place for a beer. He (mid 50s, fit silver daddy otter-type) and I (mid 20s cub) enjoyed our beers. After we finished, he went upstairs to use my bathroom. I followed. When he walked out of the bathroom, we kissed deeply and began stripping down. We made our way to my bed where we continued kissing, groping/jacking each other. After a bit of that, I started to suck him--he's a nice 7.5". Great cock, love sucking it.

Went back up to get some more tongue (he's a great kisser, too, yum). After some more of that, he got a bit of lube on his fingers, got on top of me and jammed a couple in my hole. He works my hole a bit while I jack our cocks against each other. I precum pretty heavily so our cocks got fairly slippery. Still, he got a bit more lube for his cock, lifted my leg up and started fucking me on my back. As much as I love sucking his cock, I love it even more when it's fucking me. Daddy is super hot regardless, but something about a man that's old enough to be my father fucking me that turns me on that much more.

Anyway, we alternated kissing, rubbing each other's hairy chests, and playing with/sucking each other's nipples while he continued to pound my hole. He started going a little faster, and soon he was shooting his load up my hole. He always pounds the hardest as he's breeding me, and it always gets me off.

After that, we maneuvered to where we were both laying down without his cock every leaving my hole. We spent the next hour lightly napping and watching a bit of television with him still inside me. Any sign of his cock slipping out, he would thrust all the way back in and push his load a little deeper. All in all, a good day.

Long time reader, first time poster... I love reading about all your hot encounters. Here's my encounter from a couple of hours ago.

My boss (and good friend) came over to my place for a beer. He (mid 50s, fit silver daddy otter-type) and I (mid 20s cub) enjoyed our beers. After we finished, he went upstairs to use my bathroom. I followed. When he walked out of the bathroom, we kissed deeply and began stripping down. We made our way to my bed where we continued kissing, groping/jacking each other. After a bit of that, I started to suck him--he's a nice 7.5". Great cock, love sucking it.

Went back up to get some more tongue (he's a great kisser, too, yum). After some more of that, he got a bit of lube on his fingers, got on top of me and jammed a couple in my hole. He works my hole a bit while I jack our cocks against each other. I precum pretty heavily so our cocks got fairly slippery. Still, he got a bit more lube for his cock, lifted my leg up and started fucking me on my back. As much as I love sucking his cock, I love it even more when it's fucking me. Daddy is super hot regardless, but something about a man that's old enough to be my father fucking me that turns me on that much more.

Anyway, we alternated kissing, rubbing each other's hairy chests, and playing with/sucking each other's nipples while he continued to pound my hole. He started going a little faster, and soon he was shooting his load up my hole. He always pounds the hardest as he's breeding me, and it always gets me off.

After that, we maneuvered to where we were both laying down without his cock every leaving my hole. We spent the next hour lightly napping and watching a bit of television with him still inside me. Any sign of his cock slipping out, he would thrust all the way back in and push his load a little deeper. All in all, a good day.

Good job. Continue to post your efforts!

Just got home from the bookstore. Was naked in my booth with my ass to the door and door cracked. A hot black guy opened the door and started calling me a white whore and he was going to wreck my white ass with his big black cock. He pounded me and bred my ass deep. He pulled out and I started sucking him clean and asked him if he needed to piss. He flooded my mouth... I'm so horny right now for more.