Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Believe it or not, it was 25+ years ago at my parents' house. It was awesome getting that load from a local guy I connected with. A one-nighter. But I obviously must have had second thoughts afterwards, as it was in the early HIV/AIDS stage/hysteria. A couple of years later I lost a friend to AIDS, and it scared me. So I turned top, but still never used condoms. Now last summer I met a guy in Kiev, Ukraine, he didn't fuck me, but he was so damned hot that I want it to happen again. I hope I find the right guy to fuck me and dump his load inside me.

My last load given was at Boyberry in Barcelona, not too long ago ;)

Two nights ago. I met this guy at my gym last week -- not a gym bunny, but a nice body for sure. We got together the night we meet but only rimmed, fingered and jacked one another. I am a bottom and he is verse, but wanted to bottom. I have only topped once years ago. My cock is not overly sensitive to begin with and I jack too much. Two nights ago was intense. We kissed for about 2 hours. His nipples are AMAZING! I sucked, flicked, licked, and bit them for just as long. He gave me the only blow job that I have EVER stayed hard for... I couldn't take it any more... I had to plunge in!!!

I pulled him up bent him over and stuck my cock deep in him... no lube, not even spit! He cried out at first, but quickly relaxed into it. I finally came to my senses and added a little spit to the juices his ass was producing. I started to go in a little easier. I fucked him for a good 20 mins in a couple different positions before he took a break. We kissed and rimmed and licked each other a bit more before I plunged in again. He accepted me a lot easier this time around. I got in a good 10 mins this time before he had to break again. I told him I was nowhere near close to coming just yet despite his GREAT hole! I started to jack myself and we made out and fondled each other a bit. He finally spit-lubed his fingers and dug into my ass.

NOW, we were getting somewhere... I mean, I AM a bottom. I kept jacking as he finger-fucked me. I was getting closer and closer, but had to nearly rub my dick raw before I felt that primal rush. I could feel it building up and just as I began to push out that intense load, I turned him around just in time to get the first squirt on his ass and plunge my dick in his hole to spurt out a few more streams in his willing hole.

Again, I am NOT a top, but I do believe there are exceptions to EVERY rule and he is one of them. I can't/won't top for him all the time, but I definitely do not mind being considered versatile when it comes to him! Can't wait to play with him again!

Got fucked by one of the interns I work with. He's 19, probably about 6' tight athletic body with real muscular thighs and a thick 7.5'' uncut cock. He's been giving me looks at work and hit on me earlier in the week and so I had him over after work today. Fucked me with a rubber that wound up splitting& Wound up with some of his load in me

Is your work hiring? lol

Well, just about an hour ago a hot "straight guy" (who's only into girls, cd's, and trannies) came over and fucked me with a mask in my living room. But, before that, I set up a gloryhole in one of the door frames and was blowing him but he wanted to fuck :D He had a 9 in cock and dumped a huge load. Earlier yesterday a reg fuck bud came over and bred me on my bed. Both neg guys, presumbably.

I got my last load this morning from a fuck buddy this morning. I gave him head and we went upstairs to my room where I continued to suck his dick for a few more minutes as I applied lube to my ass. He brought poppers and a nice size dildo (I've never had a dildo that size in my ass) before he used the dildo he penetrated me bareback. He also brought poppers and this was my second time I've sniffed poppers, he fucked me few minutes and made hit the poppers again before he opened my pussy even more with the dildo. He had the dildo in me to the base, after a few minutes he pulled the dildo out and put his dick back in me raw. He was fucking me so good I couldn't see straight. I was digging my nails into his shoulders from the pleasure I felt from how good he was fucking me. Majority of our fuck session was me on my back with my legs up. Then the final moment came when he cummed in me. After he came in me I asked him not to pulll out and to just lay inside of me. After a minute or so of him laying in me he pulled out and shockingly he was still cuming and some cum got on my ass.

We get in the shower after to wash each other up and after we rinse off I cant resist to go down and eat his ass, which was then followed by me then sucking him off in the shower and him fucking me in the shower with just a few strokes..

Went to a gang bang last night. Went into the room, and the tattooed furry muscle bottom was in the sling. I bent down and began to lick his hole. All I tasted was cum. He told me he had eight loads in him. I shoved my cock in his face and made him suck my cock. When I got hard, I moved around to his hole. His hole was unbelievably slick and smooth. I could feel all those other loads in his hole, and it was amazing. I bent down and began to kiss him. He was asking for my load, telling me, "Breed that ass, sir" and "Dump that load in me" Who was I to refuse. I dumped a six day load in that hot hole, and pulled out to let the next stud breed that hot ass.

Last night went out in FTL, got wasted and on the way home I stopped by Slammers!! It was a hot night.....I went to the gloryholes first as I wanted some cum down my throat!! I got 4 loads in the first 15 minutes...knew I was going to be a pig and it was going to be a great night :)!! Went to the play room and there were 4 bottoms kneeling over and I ate each of their holes out and got some cum from their cummy holes...had a coule shove their dicks in my face so I sucked them off and got two more loads!! Went back to the gloryhole section and got two more loads :)!! Decided I wanted my fat uncut cock in some ass so went back to the playroom and ate the 4 bootoms holes again but this time I fucked each of them as well!! As I was fuckucking the last bottom...a hot muscle bear was grabbing my ass and he wanted me to go to a room...I was not going to say no to him!! I went into the area and he bent me over and started pounding my hole....he fucked me for 15 minutes before I started hearing his moans and he flooded my hole with his load!! He demanded I get on my knees and clean his cock of and so I did and then he pissed down my throat.....5 of his friends had watched him fuck and fill me so they all did too!! all in all it was a great piggy night for me :)!1 OINK OINK!!!

10 mins ago, he just left. hooked up with a hung top daddy off bbrt. invited him over. i left the door unlocked and was on my bed, face down, ass up and lubed ready! heard him walk in, get undressed and started playing with my hole. he spent the first 5 mins jabbing his fingers into my hole and spitting into it, before sliding his fat cock into me in one deep stroke. felt my ass getting wetter and he pulled out and worked his fingers hard into me again, before shoving his cock back into me again. after an long hard fuck, me flying on amyl, he unloaded deep in me. he then pulled out, thanked me, then left. i didnt even see him. i got up and there was a smal pool of cum on the floor nest to the bed, so i scooped it up and added it to my ass!!! my first anon walk in blo and go!! no name, no face, no talk of status!!!! loved it!!

Was at the Cummunion party in Philadelphia this past Saturday. Their usual host location couldn't do it so it was at an adult theater in Center City that I had been to so I thought I would check it out. I showed up at around 2am and swallowed my first load at about 2:15. I was in the dark maze area so all I saw of the guy was his salt and pepper hair. I walked around and saw this fireplug type guy with dark hair and a hot blue collar look. He asked about my dad's dog tags I was wearing and he told me he was former army. He had me stripped naked and was fucking me and bred me right out in the front room with maybe three dudes watching. He left and got dressed and came back to get my number. He said he would call me but never gave me his name. The next was this younger middle eastern guy who had a preppy college boy look to him. Me and a guy who was in his mid-40's and looked like a trucker were taking turns working the dude's cock, hole, nipples, and mouth while he gave us orders. By the time the younger guy shot his load, we and the trucker guy were fighting over his cum like we were sworn enemies. When the younger guy left, me and the trucker made up and he sucked me off and fucked me. We traded loads and exchanged numbers. The night was mostly a blur and I honestly can't give you a number count as to how many loads went in my hole or down my throat. If you put one in me that night and you're reading this, tell me what you thought and if you'd like to try me out another time. Real names aren't needed if you don't want to give it to me.

That was the first Cummunion Party I'd been to and I'll check out the ones in other cities, for sure.

got a pm on squirt from a lad in his late twenties (gay virgin he says) and the message simply read, ill fill ya. seeing as my profile made it clear i was looking for bareback and my username has rawcumdump in the title, i presumed by saying ill fill ya, that he was up for bareback.

anyway turns out hes not from our area but stopping in a local hotel. he gives me his room number, and i make the short drive, he again reminds me, he hasnt done owt with guys before. so what is all i can think.

it was obvious as soon as i got there, he was nervous, but str8 away all over me, im thinking calm down your gonna cum in no time at this rate. anyway i strip to join him, and he gives me a proper good blowjob (im thinking this is no virgin to sucking cock). i then suck him, and then we cuddle n kiss.

i take the lube out n sling it on the bed, saying we may need this. he says you got any condoms, im like shit, shit, shit..... but as this was supposedly his first time i didnt want to make convo n freak him out, so i took one out my wallet n slung that on the bed. after more sucking, i got hold of him and slung him on the bed, and i climbed onto him.

i snogged him, n then i moved my nice ass over the edge of his naked cock, his purple end on the edge of my hole. he says fuck, i dont think i can hold my spunk in much longer. so quickly i feel round for his hard cock n help ease it straight up my ass. just in time and i got a huge wad of cum blown right up me. he didnt mention anything about the condom n just said that felt great shooting up you. shame i didnt get him to properly fuck me, but at least i got the cum where i wanted it. hes in my neck of the woods in a few weeks, any ideas how to slow him down so i get fucked longer? hes fit as fuck so defo up for his cum in me more