Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I got my last load about two weeks ago - I've had the same FWB for a few years now. He was getting ready to go out of town for a vacation trip and we decided we needed to get a few fucks in.

I went over to his place and he grabbed me from behind as soon as the door shut, and starting kissing my neck and pinching my nipples. I immediately turned around and we frenched while I started rubbing his hard cock through his shorts. I dropped to my knees and pulled it out of his shorts and started sucking him. We went into his bed room and after we sucked each other a bit more, he turned me over and started fucking my ass. He didn't last very long, and my cock was under me where I couldn't touch it, but he pumped it in me deep and then shot a load in me.

We just laid there for a little while with him buried all the way in me, and I kept squeezing my sphincter to massage his cock and milk it. Having his dick deep in me made sure his seed was up in me. After a little bit he started to revive and was ready to fuck me again, and I flipped over, and grabbed my ankles, while he slid a pillow up under my ass and then, using the mix of lube and his cum, started pounding me again. I brought one hand down to jack myself and he edged himself while I built up to an orgasm. When I started to get close he started fucking me harder and I backed off with my hand, concentrating on the feeling of his huge cock stretching my tight hole and filling up my guts. Finally, I could feel my orgasm building and overtaking me, and I took my hands off my dick altogether, and he hammered me harder, with long deep strokes, and I went over the edge. I could not get enough of his cock in me. When I started shooting, my load landed on my chest and the contractions sent him over the edge again, and he buried himself one last time, seeding my ass again.

I've got a tight ass so I generally have no trouble keeping his load in, but when we were laying there after the second orgasm, I could feel a little of it running down my crack...it felt SO GOOD to be so well fucked and bred. Just thinking about his cum running out of me gets me hard.

Just woke up and ass still dripping from the two big loads I took last night from a straight fuck buddy (Franklin Square Park type) I have mentioned a few times. A few months ago first time I tried 'infection' dirty talk with him, got him really hard and he loved it - telling him to give me poz cum, infected dick, etc....don't know true status as not anything we ever discuss as he just likes coming in, smoking and stroking, letting me slob on his dick a bit then slam fucking till he nutts a couple times then he's out. Last night for the first load we got verbal, as he got closer I started begging, "Find some AIDs dicks man, watch them fuck, watch them infect me for you." He whooped, shouted, and shot a huge load. He left his dick in me and worked the cum in as he got hard again and started round. I have always been the verbal one on this so for this round kept begging, "Tell me what you're giving me, you going to infect my ass? What do you have man? You got some poz cum? Tell me, tell me..." As he clenched and started shooting round two he said, "take my syphilis in that pussy" - wow - did not expect that so I begged for it, and he blew another big load, pulled out, sat down, smoked a little more, got dressed and said he may be back today. We'll see if he was just talking dirty of truly passing it on.

• Upvote 1

took a trip to Lexington Friday, hit one ABS i like headed to my favorite booth stripped after finger myself a guy came in dumped in his load and left 2 more quick fucks and in comes this black man with a thick piece of meat. he pushes me over says spread it cunt and shoves his monster meat balls deep in me he pounded in 2 big loads...i was glad the 3 other men had lubed me up for this ass raping..i left there with my ass plugged and headed a few miles away to the other ABS and hit the booths, spotted this cute guy with a nice ass, pumped two loads in his cunt hole while some guy watched us through the GL hole..drove home plugged and my ass pussy throbbing from the raping that black stud gave my ass

Tonight at a teampig party. No clue who most of the guys were, but ended up getting a good dozen or so loads up my hole over the course of the night. I know the first one was a hot silver daddy who bred me in the dark room. Also got two more again in the dark room by two other guys. Then the highlight of my night was face down, ass up, and a VERY talented top working my hole for a good 30 minutes only interrupted a couple minutes here and there to allow another random top to breed me so he could work their cum in my hole. When he finally unloaded a massive load, he gathered more tops to work his load in and breed more cum into my hungry hole. All in all, after my talented top finished, I think I counted an additional 6 tops before the crowd finally thinned. I'm definitely attending this party again!

local bathhouse here was a bust (surprise surprise - i wonder sometimes why i bother going there anymore) so i left and got on adam4adam on my cell. a regular fuck bud of mine happened to be on. this guy is an awesome power fucker, and multiple cummer. thank goodness for someone reliable being around. i drove over to his place and he fucked me for 45 minutes. blew 3 loads in me. still got em inside me.

Played with my college football player fuck buddy, first time in almost a month. Picked him up from campus and had my way with him this afternoon. Gave him three good loads before taking him back. I doubt we'll hook up much until the season is over; they've got two more straight road games (including #1 Alabama) and then two homes games. But after that, his ass is mine as often as I can get to it.

Hooked up this afternoon with a guy from my gym. First time with this one. Usually see him weekday mornings but we were both there today and it seemed the right time to swing by his apartment. He's mid 40's, lean, strong, kinda femme. Long, skinny dick that for some reason really turned me on. He fucked me for a long time, hard as a rock, but couldn't come. So we jerked off together. Worth trying again if I can find out what would really get him off.

Oh man hope you really enjoy it! I just love married guys who dig male ass, they are so hot and eager to dump their load into us. Enjoy the lust and need, I do!

Heading out now to take it raw from a married guy who digs male ass. I am a mixture of shame, lust, guilt and need.

I've been partying for a couple of days and decided it was time to go get my hole filled. I went to Inserection (bookstore) in Atlanta. There's a darkroom area with benches and because I was so chemed up I just took my shorts off, pulled my shirt over my head, and knelt on one of the benches with my ass up in the air. I got about 5 loads like that but then the place kinda slowed down. I was so fuckin' high and horny that I drove over to the bathhouse, got a room, and put my legs up in the air with my dripping hole for all to see. I got 2 quick loads and then one hot nasty daddy stopped to play with me. He was WAY turned on with all those loads in my hole and he kept asking me to push it out...where he then felched it and feeded it to me. He gave me a load and then I got 7 more for a total of 15 loads dripping out of my hole. I'm sitting here now fingering my hole and eating the jizz. I fucking love anonymous poz loads dripping from my juicy hole.

• Upvote 1

Did a hot breaking and entering scene today. Was laying on a mat in my basement with the lights out and the top (he said he was in his 40s) came by with a ski mask on, so I never saw his face. He came down the stairs and pounced on me. Ripped off my shirt and underwear, flipped me over and shoved a fat 8" cock into my throat and started gag fucking my face. He fucked my face for a long time that way till the tears and snot were running down my chin.....then he flipped me back over onto my stomach and slammed all 8" into my ass in one brutal shove before I could get used to it.

The pain was excruciating but he held me down as he continued to fuck and I bucked like a bronco and screamed. He never let up and kept slamming in and out of my hole for about 30 minutes until he finally shot a huge load inside. He pulled out, made me suck him clean, then left.

I can still feel it now and have been walking funny the rest of the day.

Edited by Hotload84

Swapped off work yesterday- a guy on BBRT had said he would be in town and wanted to breed me- and a guy at work wanted hours- so I swapped off so I could be bred. I was online almost all afternoon , but neither the guy I had expected to hear from, nor any other guys in town, were hunting for sex. Maybe the hurricane hitting NYC had everyone glued to their TV. Finally, around 9pm, one of my anon fuck tops hit me up for hole- I gave a fast rerinse just to make sure, and he was on his way over. I was on the fuck bench, blindfolded and dry hole when he walked in. I heard him drop his pants(shorts?), then he pushed a finger into my hole,worked it around, then withdrew it, and quickly shoved his cock back in. He fucked me on the bench for about 10 minutes, slow, deep and paced. Then he opened the poppers he leaves at my place, and quickly picked up his pace and unloaded a nice load up my ass. I remained on the bench until his car was headed back up the street. With his cum nice and deep in my hole, I went back online, and was immediately rewarded with another guy I had gotten fucked by in the past asking for hole. I went to him, and soon had his 8 inches- real 8 inch as opposed to so many profile 8 inchers- deep up my ass as I rode him and sucked face at the same time. We shifted positions, but I made sure to try to take him until I could feel his pubic bone firm against my ass cheeks. He was pressing hard into my 2nd sphincter, and the pressure on his cock head sent him over the edge ,pulsing a 2 day back up into my hole, mixing with the load from the anon fuck.He collapsed onto my back, pinning me to the bed, his cock inside still, and laid there for another 5 minutes as I contracted my ass to milk him dry. When his cock finally popped out, I slide out from under him and quickly went down on his cock, sucking it clean of the jizz from my ass. We chilled and talked a little, then I pulled on my shorts and tank top and headed out. I had left the computer on at home, so when I got back there were a few OINKS and unlocked pics on BBRT, but nothing that would pan out. On Asspig tho, a man I had played with on his last visit was back in town and wanted to flog, fist and use me. By now, the 2 loads were pushing to exit, and it was past midnight- so I set up a fist session for 11a today with him. I picked him up , and once back here at the house, went to work on his very nice , uncut cock as he worked my tits-HARD. As he got rock hard, he pulled out of my mouth and began slapping and spanking my hole and ass. once warmed up, he then pulled on some gloves and went for my hole, and kept at my hole fisting me for almost 45 minutes. After a 5 minute session of punch fucking, he suddenly stopped, I was ready for a break, and so I slipped off the fuck bench ( that J Lube is really slick !) and went for his cock to suck hard- but he pulled back and said he was ready for a break, and went and washed up. When he returned, he apologized and said he was done and would like something other than water to drink- so I mad us drinks and we went out and sat in the yard- he fully dressed now, and me, not. I drove him to a gym he wanted to work out at, and I headed on my way. Now I just have to motivate myself to hit Slammer tonight- the 2nd guy to fuck me last night may meet me there and take my ass again

about 5 mins ago by a mate of mine (has a nice fat 8"cut cock!!) he was burying his cock nice and deep, i love the feeling of it right inside me, then started thrusting faster as he asked where i wanted him to cum, I couldnt decide if i wanted it in my mouth or ass so I said anywhere you want, and with that he thrust deep as he could as he erupted inside me, he just keep cumming there is so much cum now oozzing out of my hole, love feeling it cumming back out coating my cheeks n down my legs.....