Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday I had a massage from a professional that works out of his house. has a nice studio set up with a table and candles, music, the whole thing...well he asked ahead of time if I wanted a sensual massage but I said no just a regular one as I was carrying a lot of tension in my shoulders/neck....well we were both naked and his large cock and balls would brush against my arms, legs, sides...eventually they found their way to my hands so I'd be "holding" them and slightly playing with his dick.

toward the end of the massage he got on the table straddling me and I could feel his large hard cock laying on my butt crack as he rubbing my back/shoulders...he had me turn over and I saw there was a mirror on the ceiling which was a nice touch....anyway he pulled me to the end of the table, put my legs on his shoulders and slide his raw cock in my hole...normally I dont' like big cock b/c they feel uncomfortable/painful...i guess I was so relaxed from the aweoms massage that my ass just went with it..he certainly was the biggest cock i've even taken...both lenght and thickness...certainly spead my ass wide open...then he fucked me while i jsut looked at the mirror watching myseft get fucked and his thick cock sliding in and out of my hole...end with him shooting a big load deep in my hole

I will definatlely be going back next time I need a relaxing massage

Damn! That's so hot...I totally wish that would happen to me. Had a massage from a big guy and really wish he had taken me like this. Where do you live? I'd like to go to this guy.

RECAP. I'm going to start doing a podcast or something or a weekly load review. I don't know if I'm getting graded but an A or C works for me :D. Or a D..

*lame*

...Last Wednesday,

Was horny as fuck and after fucking like mad with a bud of mine we were both too overexcited to cum and we kept fucking every which way. I met a client of mine after. We got together and after blowing and deepthroating him he put my dildo in me and fucked my hole getting it ready for his cock. He then pulled out and replaced it with his cock. I forgot how big he was and I was a little surprised but I loved it. It did not take him long to cum. (1)

Last Thursday,

So horny as fuck I went to eros for some fun. I walked around and got a guy in the sling room. He was more into passion and sensuality and asked if I wanted a long session. I straight up told him I am horny for raw cock and loads right now. His dick was huge and he felt fucking great fucking me. He bent me over too and I guess he doesn't normally fuck guys. Especially raw. But he gave me a huge load. (2)

After that a versatile guy came in the room and he worked my hole and teased me like crazy. We kept taking hits of poppers while he was fucking me and he licked and sucked my feet constantly. Finally he had enough and he rammed it hard and fast and flooded my ass with cum. He was even so nice enough to give me his bottle of poppers. Which is a good thing since I lost mine the other day >_>" (3)

I got in the sling naked and ass exposed and a few fucking hot gruff and rough looking trucker like guys looked at me but decided to pass me over. It happens. So I got up and was starting to get dressed when this hot bear guy came in. We made out a bit and I sucked him and then he put me in the sling. He was one of those guys with an average smallish dick but it was FUCKING HARD. I loved it. I loved feeling his full hard bear cock in my ass. It did not take him long to cum and I came with him too. I thanked him and he thanked me (4)

I was walking around with no more luck so I figured that's it. Then I saw this skinnyish looking guy with a light goatee. He sort of cruised me and I cruised him back. We went into a corner and he immediately put his hands down my pants and rough fingered my hole. It hurt a little but he told me to stop wincing. We then went into a room. He had me undress first and was a little impatient. Once naked he started rough fingering my hole again. It hurt but I took it. I then started sucking him and he kept having me deep throat him while he spanked my ass. He then had me lay on my belly and he fucked me. But he did something strange. He kept telling me to push my ass up against his cock more and let more of him in. I did my best but he insulted me at times saying I needed to work my ass harder otherwise he'd fist me. I told him not to and he said if I be a good little bitch boy and comply he won't. He semi choked me while fucking me too and even slapped me across the face a few times. There was a small break after he came and he kissed me a little and casually talked. Turned into a shy sadist depraved bastard then I guess. It was basically a repeat and he breed me 4 times. He tried to talk to me after but I felt a little indifferent about how I was treated and knew the man was dangerous. Never asked for his number but enjoyed the loads at least. (8)

Saturday,

I had a client saturday night and I went to his hotel. We drank together at first and talked to learn more about each other then we got into bed. Like most men he got me horny and I kept twitching my ass hole and moving my ass because I was so fucking horny and told him I'd be a good boy. I sucked him for a good while and he put me on all fours and fucked me. Damn it was hot. We cuddled and made out a little after and we repeated 3 more times. I cleaned his cock everytime and he loved me being a bareback slut bottom. We had fun and I left after that. (11)

Sunday,

After me and a friend of mine fucked he got edged but did not breed me but we had a great fuck. I left and got drunk and went to a guy's house and he treated me pretty rough and I loved it. I sucked his huge cock and he bred me twice. It was hot but being drunk and getting bred was sort of interesting. Don't normally do that. (12)

After that I went to the bookstore and got a load from someone in the dark room. I sucked his cock and he got me so horny I bent over and took his cock up my ass and took the brutal fuck he gave me. I tried hard not to cry out since a lot of guys were around and he finally bred me. (13)

Back in the dark room I sucked another hot guy and I was so horny and asked him to breed me. We went to a room and after sucking him and getting him horny he put me on my back and he fucked my ass pretty damn good. Again, another one of those fun average size cocks that gets SO FUCKING HARD. Damn I loved it and he gave me a pretty damn good load. And that was it.

Already got a load tonight. So maybe I'll start doing this. It makes it somewhat easier and I can pretend to be like TIM with load counts and shit like that. But I'll try to update right after but that's hard sometimes.

Oh and tonight..fuck that was hot.

was at spa excess in toronto saturday night (steamworks didn't have any available rooms and i needed to breed some ass). Bred 2 guys. The first one I cruised as soon as he got there and within a few minutes he was taking my raw cock up his tight little ass. Probably fucked him for a good 20 minutes until I nutted a big load into him. Later that night a hot guy in his late 40s with a huge cock wanted me to fuck him - but with a condom. i hate condoms but decided to put a condom on but somehow it "broke" early on exposing my cockhead but leaving the rest of my shaft covered. I then really started to go to town on his pussy. Probably about 20 minutes into it he started saying 'breed me with that rock hard cock of yours' not knowing the condom "broke" and i was barebacking his ass. So I started asking him "you want my load? you want my seed in your pussy? you want my dna in your ass?" he kept saying 'breed me breed my pussy own my ass' so I unloaded a huge load into his gut. that's when i told him the condom had "broke" and that his ass was full of cum. I took off the condom, and since my cock was still rock hard, he rode it raw for at least another 30 minutes and got another direct shot of dna in his ass. I think he was as happy as I was that the condom "broke."

• Upvote 1

Just finished fucking the shit out of a totally hot emo twink I picked up at the mall. He works in a shoe store, and he can only be described as flaming. The entire mall was empty tonight, guess everyone is waiting for Friday, but I needed some new pants for work. Anyway, saw him as I was walking by and decided I'd to see if I could pick him up.

Well, he didn't even act shocked or surprised, said he got off at 9:00 and he'd come right over which he did. He didn't waste a lot of time before we started making out on the couch and quickly getting naked. He went down on me like a champ, taking my cock to the hilt. We 69ed for a while before deciding we both needed a shower so we hopped in. Took longer than needed, mostly because we kept sucking each other.

Took him to the bedroom and ate his ass for a long time; it's a perfect twink ass, smooth and tight. Got behind him, lubed up, and mounted him without so much as a mention by him of condoms. His ass was amazing, very tight which made him squirm as I pumped his ass. I had to stop a few times, he was so tight it was going to make me blow way too early. Anyway, had him ride me until I blew a load up his ass. Sadly, he's a total bottom so I ended up sucking him off rather than getting fucked before sending him on his way.

We'll be hooking up again; he's way too hot to have as a one night stand. Boys like that are made to be breed.

Posted an ad on craigslist for local married/bi/DL cock. Finally got a hung black guy over to my place, and he fucked me for an hour, and bred me 3 times.

i took a video of my hole pushing out his seed, and im uploading it on xtube. ill update with the vid link

This afternoon. Went to the gay beach on Gran Canaria (Spain) where I am on vacation. Douched before going there. Found a sunbed and umbrella next to a friendly looking hairy bear couple. We nodded to each other. One of them showed a huge bulge. I wore my bulging swimsuit (see below). I got interesting looks after swimming when walking back to my sunbed because the swimsuit becomes half transparent when wet. Turned out the neighbors are an Italian couple. We starting chatting although their English was very poor. They asked me back to their apartment and so we did. It was close by. Started kissing as soon as we closed the door and one yanked my shorts, shirt and swimsuit off. One kept kissing me while the other started fondling my ass. After that one of the hottest fuck sessions I had. One has an average dick (more like mine) but the other guy was massive. Those two guys plowed me for two hours and came multiple times. One replacing the other when they had cum. Fuck, it wasn't easy to take the massive one but I managed. My ass still hurts but I left with a big smile on my face. Hope to see them again in the next two weeks....

post-21603-140864341668_thumb.jpg

post-21603-140864341667_thumb.jpg

I just returned home from a regular Poz Guy's place. Almost every week either on a Wednesday or Thursday afternoon, the guy invites me over to dump his Poz Load of Seed in me. We've been hooking up on a regular basis now for three years straight. During each hookup, he serves up a colossal nut load of Poz Seed that he shoots into my body; and thus so far, he has yet to disappoint.

I don't know how best to describe him, but here it goes. He is a 54 y/o Poz GWM who looks no older than 42 (in his face) at the most; short salt and pepper hair, the perfect facial (eyebrows/eyes/nose/ears) structure and chin along with a sexy salt & pepper goatee, a natural tan-like skin tone, nicely contoured and moderately haired arms and legs, irresistably medium brown & soft-like chest hair & pecs with mouth-watering nipples and firm tips to the touch, and a happy (roughly, one inch wide) trail of brown hair leading down his mid-section circiling around his belly button and meeting back just below it...with the hair expanding out more (like a triangle) across his tummy as it leads to his crotch. My buddy has himself this perfectly beautiful (and smooth/hairless) seven-inch penis shaft along with a nice looking cockhead and piss slit to boot, and a nicely shaped (hairless) sack o nuts. And nice but cheeks too. I mean for a guy who is 54, he is extremely masculine, has a nice voice, a slim waist with no love handles, is well-preserved (both in his face and body), and who is totally Hot and Handsome looking! Talk about a guy blessed with great genes; this guy has it all in the right places!

I can't wait until we hookup again next week to play. I'll never, ever get too much or enough of his Poz Cumload of Seed planted into my body. I could take both his Cock and Cumloads into my body forever!

Got fucked during my lunch break. Walked down the street and hooked up with a poz FB. Sucked each other hard and fast. Bent over and spit fucked me rite away. Slammed his cock deep into me and wouldn't let up. His held me close and blasted his Poz load deep up my ass!!! Aghhhh

Cleaned up his cock and tasted his load. Pull up my paints and went back to work!

Happy thanksgiving . Enjoy the bounty my friends!

Woke up early from jet-lag, having just come back from Asia. Logged onto Adam, found a very hot young 30's middle-eastern/british accent dude with a nice cock who wanted to fuck and nut inside me. Since I was up early, figured why not head over and take his load. I had already set up a hot threesome with my semi-regular jock top and another latin top for the afternoon. After finishing work, got myself cleaned and lubed. Headed over and took a serious fucking. My hole is so sore and raw from a brutal and very deep fuck session. Both guys are 8.5" and thick. Latin stud nutted first, then my white jock bud stuck his cock in and unleashed a huge load. Was a really hot day, having not had any bb in months, to suddenly taking three cocks today.

My last loads were last week on a trip for business. I arrived at the beach and contacted a friend who lives there who loves breeding my ass. I picked him up and we drove back to my room and within minutes I ended up naked and bent over with his cock buried deep in my ass. We fucked off and on for a couple of hours at the room, at a bookstore, and then back at the room where he bred me. The next evening very late a poz top asked if he could come over and breed me. I gave him my hotel information and waited for his arrival. When he arrived, I was face down with my ass propped up on pillows. He came in and undressed and started to caress my ass and body. He came up the side of the bed to my face and had me suck his cock for a few minutes. Then he climbed up on the bed behind me and rubbed his pre-cum on my hole teasing me with what was to come. After a few minutes of this, he lubed up his cock and positioned the head at my hole. He had a nice thick 8" cock. He slowly slid it in and started to pump my ass. Before I knew it, he had hilted deep in my ass. He fucked me for almost a half an hour before I started to hear his breathing quicken. He pumped harder and unloaded in my ass and then pumped it in deeper. He pulled out and then worked my cock until I shot a load. A very hot time and only my third poz load.

I got my last load over at an old fwb's house. He called and asked me to come over and chill, and so i said sure. Got over and he was chillin with a firend that was already there. We smoked a few joints and his bud left. I went to sit with him on his couch, and started petting his dick. He pulled it out semi hard, and i went down on him. After i got him nice and hard on his couch we went into his bedroom where i got on my knees at the edge of his bed and sucked him till he was rock hard and dripping pre-cum. I got on my knees on the edge of his bed, and he lubed up my hole and his cock with some WET. He slowly started pushing it in. After a good 5 minutes of working his dick slowly all the way into the hilt, he began to pump. His pumping was slow at first, but then became a fast and hard pounding. After a good 30 minutes of him pounding my fat ass, we moved up onto the bed, and i laid down, my hips at a good angle, and he sliped his hard 7" cock back up me in one go to the hilt. I moaned in pleasure. He pulled my hair, and growled into my ear "oh ya slut, take my cock". I moaned back Fuck me baby, fuck me hard. After a good 10 to 20 minutes of pounding, his pace quickened and he started to breath heavily, driving his cock home a few thrusts before planting his seed into my gut. I spent the night after i sucked his cock clean. It was a nice evening i'd say.

I've been seeing this top poz guy now for something like ten weeks. He comes over late at night every Saturday or Sunday and fucks me deeply and hard, and always leaves me very filled with his hot poz seed. It's a bit risky as my partner is in the apartment next to mine, and could come in at any time. I'm starting to develop feelings for this poz guy, but have to curb them as nothing can come of it - just a regular hot poz fuck buddy. I'll be away this weekend, and when I texted him and told him, he immediately replied, kind of hurt, and asked if I'd be back by Sunday evening. I said I would, and he replied, asking if he can around late on Sunday. Of course my answer was yes. I wonder if he is developing feelings, too, or just sees me as a deposit for his hot poz seed (fuck, he cums a lot!!!). After he cums, we always lie together in each others arms and talk for at least an hour. He also lets me drink his piss while he lies there, and I enjoy that a lot - as does he. I used to be neg (at least, I was after my last test two years ago), but I guess that may have changed by now. I am rock hard, writing this, and already can't wait for Sunday night.

Went to the Maspalomas Dunes on Gran Canaria today with a friend for sunbathing. Had never been there before. This place is where gay guys gor for sunbathing and sex in the outdoors. We went early as my friend (not a fuckbuddy) had to leave around 2pm for work (he works in a restaurant).

Found a place and sunbathed in the nude. Getting some sun on my beefy butt! He left and I sort of dozed off. Woke up by feeling hands feeling up my butt. I just made a moaning sound and that encouraged them. Spanish couple, didnt't speak a word of English. And since I don't speak Spanish I had no clue what they were saying. One started fingering my hole and it didn't take long before that was replaced by a cock. Most guys there have never heard of something like a condom so he just shoved his cock in after lubing up. Other guys stopped to watch. After he came his friend went in for my second load. He went on for a few minutes longer and made me cum too. Shot his load and both guys left with a "Gracias". Then a few of the watchers moved in. An English guy just shoved his cock in. The only thing he said was "nice arse" (which is why I know he was English, plus the accent) and started pumping. Another guy knelt in front of me and made me suck his cock. Bit smallish but that didn't make me gag at least. Throatfucker just pumped for two minutes and shot his load up my throat. Didn't say a word and left. No idea what nationality he was. Britboy unloaded a few minutes after that. Pulled out and said "good man" and also left. Never even saw his face. I wanted to leave then but just as I was trying to get up I was pushed down. "Du, Ficksau" (= You, fuckpig) I heard. One was in front of me with a fucking big dick. And I felt my hole being fingered as well. I could only suck the head of that big cock, too big to deepthroat. In the meantime I was getting fucked. Only took him a few minutes to shoot a load. Then they switched places. Mr. big cock was hard to take but he pumped really hard, made me cum again, really stretched my ass. He groaned and shot a load (couldn't really feel it). Whispered "Sau" (=pig) in my ear. Pulled out and both left. Went back to the hotel with cum leaking down my legs.

Google Maspalomas on Xtube and you will find some clips of what is going on there.

• Upvote 1

Guest slobbvers

Met a guy from a4a. In town from NYC. Hot bottom. Rimmed him and fucked his sweet hole and gave him my load. Afterwards as we were having a smoke told him about breedingzone. He downloaded app to his iPhone.