Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

i finally hooked up for the first time in over a year because i got a reply to my CL ad from a big black cock and I've never tried one before. he didn't disappoint and was big and very thick. he kept breaking the condom before he could even get in me. when i finally got him in he fucked me so hard and fast i was wondering if it would break again but all thoughts soon disappeared since he started hitting my prostate and had me face down in his headboard. when he said he was cumming he kept fucking even faster for at least another 2 minutes before pulling out of me. i didnt even check or notice the condom when he pulled out and just got dressed and left with just a few words but sure enough when i got home it had started coming out and my balls were soaked. i tasted to see if it was just lube and nope definitely a shitload of cum. im disease free but his cock was so big i didnt care what he wanted to do i just took it. so much for no bare sex.

Finally had the chance this holiday to catch up on my typing. Prior to the holiday, I had three random hookups, each with guys I had met before and one new guy. All were successful; I delivered at least three loads in each hole. So 12 deliveries is not bad. Met up with a poz versatile bottom on BBRT and traveled to his place. He could not bottom that night due to some issues, that was fine. I was already hellbent on taking his cock up my ass (a nice 10 inch thick cock). It had been sometime since I last was fucked raw, so this was my chance. I lubd him up well, and my ass too, tried a few times to sit on it until it went in slowly but surely. Once in and the pain gone, I rode him lke a champ and let him deposit his charged load deep up in my hole. I know it went deep since I could not push it out before I left. So to say it went home with me to marainate in my gut. Looking forward to meeting up with my bareback college bud I wrote about before on here for New Year's - more to follow.

Havent posted before, but last night I took a hot anon load and wanted to post. I posted on Craigslist for an anonymous, blindfolded hookup in garage or dark foyer. I love sucking cock and sometimes bend over for it--but, until last night--always take it covered. Young, Latin 22 year old replied. Said he wanted to get sucked off. Had only been with a couple guys, but said he was really horned up. I propped my garage door open and texted him as to how to get in. We met in my dark garage--me already on my knees with a blindfold on and poppers in my hand. He undid his pants and i groped around and found a really huge, very hard cock with a really long foreskin. I totally love foreskin...nothing gets me hornier. I offered him a hit of poppers and he took it. He put the popper bottle under my nose and i inhaled a huge snort. I went down on his dick and worked it--my head in a popper fog. All i could think about was the sweet load that I was going to swallow down--but it didnt exactly work out that way. He reached down and gently urged me up on my feet and we kissed, rubbing our dicks and bodies together. He gently turned me around and while he hugged me and rubbed his meaty dick up and down my crack, he whispered in my ear asking me if i ever got fucked. Fuck! I wanted that cock in me! I opened the back door of my car and leaned in, laying back on the fragrant leather seats with my legs apart. He got in on top of me, grabbed a tube of lube from his pants and lubed up my hole and his cock. He put the head at my tight hole, I took a huge hit of poppers and he eased it in. I pulled him into me, wrapped my arms and legs around him and his tongue found me mouth and kissed while he slid in balls deep. The thought of his long foreskin being peeled back as he slides in my tight hole is a turnon. Slowly, kissing all the while, he started in and out of my hole, working up to a fast and hard fuck. He whispered again in my ear that he was about to cum--where did i want it? I didnt say a word--but wrapped my legs and arms around him tighter--so he knew. A split second later....he flooded my hole with his seed. He pulled out of me, got up, zipped up and disappeared out the door. Damn! A dark, blindfolded fuck and a hole filled with load. Not going back to rubbers. I jerked off a hot load of my own and planned my next bb fuck.

Edited by hrnybtm

Guest JizzDumpWI

Last load, but far from first, was Dec 29th. A guy I had been occasionally chatting on Adam4Adam was on and this time when I said Hi he responded. Asked me what I was looking for - and I replied bare dick and cum in my ass. We worked out a few logistical details and a couple hours later I was in his bedroom.

This guy is 6'5", a lot taller than me, and furry as all get out. Nice large dick; and sweet guy. Pulled me into his bed once we stripped - and we made out for a long time. I pulled him around so he was on top of me; and that did it; he was boned and ready to fuck. I took his cock in me; and massaged him with my ass muscles while he gently (at first) and then furiously fucked my hungry hole. Dumped his cum into me. Man I just love that feeling of a dick pulsing in my hole.

No clue if he is poz or neg. I usually don't ask so if not volunteered I don't know.

Around 11pm Saturday evening I received a text from my all time favorite fuck buddy, who spent the last semester in France, letting me know he was going to be in town until tomorrow morning. He said he was on his way out to a bar to meet up with friends. I offered to leave my door unlocked and he would be welcome to swing by for some late night action.

I passed out around 1am. Around 4am I wake up in a dream-like state to my buddy straddling me naked. He is 21 white 5'8" white 140 pound 8.5cut thick. Just perfect. He starts off by blowing me hard. We have been messing around for years and I think some of my experience has rubbed off on him as he blows me to perfection. He blows me for a while and goes down and sucks on my balls. I reach for his massive cock and its hard as a rock.

I tell him to switch positions and lay on his back. I go down on his cock and balls and then put his legs up and tongue fuck his delicious boy hole. I make love to his body for 10 minutes then reach for my handcuffs and cuff him up. This boy tends to jerk off as I pound him and speeds up the fuck too quickly so some restraint is helpful. After he is cuffed, we make out and I lube us both up. I put his legs on my shoulders and line my raw cock up to his hole. He pushed back on my bare cock. He is ready for it. I pump him with powerful thrusts. He can't control his moaning.

Soon after, I flip him on his stomach with his cuffed arms above his head and pump away at his raw hole. He tells me he loves the feel of my balls slapping against his ass. After a few minutes of pumping him on his stomach, I flip him back over and reenter his raw hole. He asks the last time I came and I tell him the prior day. He grins and says to me that he wants all my cum inside his ass. I take him up on that offer and speed up my fuck until my cock is root deep inside his ass. "I'm breeding your hole now, boy. Feel it?" "Yeah I can feel it flowing inside me. Fucking amazing."

I grab his hard cock, lube it up, and sit on it. I let him pump his massive raw cock in my ass until I work out a quick load of college cum inside my raw ass.

We make out, chit chat, and he departs. It was such a pleasure seeing my boy again.

I am laid up in bed now with a fresh load in me. Cruising guys on Bbrt. Waiting for my bf to come tomorrow. We are going to a sex club with slings and he is going to fuck me out of 2012 and into 2013. One of my New Years resolutions is to count the loads I get. :-)

Guest mspchaser

I got a message last night on A4A from a guy I met a couple years back via Grindr. Christmas eve I'd spent the night getting filled by a mutual friend of his who is poz. Today the guy I've known longer fucked me. Afterward, we talked about the fact that his friend is poz and I found myself getting harder than when I was getting fucked by the neg guy.

last night and this morning. had a date with a cute 25 year and we talked for 5 hours. I invited him back to my place to talk more (i wasn't going to fuck him) but I ended up breeding his ass 3 times and spent the night. i looked at him while fucking him bareback and said "this is how real men fuck... raw skin on skin... the 2nd load he shot i milked his cock for seed, rubbed it on my cock, and fucked him with his own man batter. he spent the night and got a load first thing in the morning. hope i get to see him again.

• Upvote 1

I with my boyfriend visiting his family for christmas. Horny as hell but he won't fuck me in his moms house. I went on Craigslist and posted for a top to fuck me. Made up an errand to run and met him at the Wallmart. Hot 32 year old met me in the parking lot. We went into bathroom and got into same stall.he fucked me with his thick 8 inch cock and shot a huge load in me. In bed next to bf now with cum leaking out. About to go to bathroom and jerk off

At Bookstore/Theatre in Southwest Philly. Got on my knees in the darkroom and had three guys nut in my mouth right away while others watched then a tall thick dicked stud bent me over fucked my ass as I sucked another dick. The guy fucking me seeded me and told me to take his cum which got the others wild. I had 3 more studs fuck and breed me. Then I got back on my knees and had a hot hairy bear tell me to suck his dick then he kept talking dirty to me until he grunted and moaned loud and busted his nut in my mouth. Left there feeling like a true Cum Whore!