Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Finally managed to hook up with a young guy from CL who's been begging me to breed him. I held him off for a while to see if he was real or a flake, but he seemed serious. Drove to his place last night. Turned out to be a hot little 20 something just like his posting promised, and as soon as he opened the door I pushed him inside and tied his hands with a length of rope -- he told me he had a rape fantasy among others he shared. Since I had been driving for a while I needed to wizz so I had him lead me to the bathroom. I made him strip, ripping his t-shirt over his bound wrists, get in the tub and gushed a big steaming yellow stream all over him. He loved it. Then I stripped, turned on the shower and washed us both down. By this time we were both rock hard and panting, esp the harder I played with his tight little ass. I kept telling him I was going to rape his ass with my poz cum and he alternated btw "please sir" and begging off with "I'm too scared." That really got me hot so I pushed him out of the tub onto the bathroom floor, his hands still tied, soaped up my cock and raped that hole like I promised. He could only keep wailing "o fuck o fuck, you're serious! Jesus!" until I drove it home and pounded my toxic junk as deep as I could. We lay heaving on the wet floor and I told him he's one of mine now because I marked him for life, and he just whimpered. With that I got dressed, untied him, pulled his teary face to mine and gave him a deep soul kiss, then headed for the door. Hearing him sob "thank you" as I left was the icing on the cake.

Was horny as dick last night, and even though I was craving fresh meat, settled for a repeat engagement with a ripped blond twenty-something with a nine-incher. Previously, I had fucked him in the practice field at the local high school, but it was too cold for that. I had him in my house and bent him over my weight bench. He huffed poppers while I firmly fucked his smooth white ass.

In New Orleans for New Years. Went to Club New Orleans last night, did a couple of booty bumps, and went to the upstairs glory hole boots and just pushed my ass up against one of the glory holes. Took 3 loads that way then wandered around to a couple of rooms and sat on some raw dick. Now with 7 loads dripping out of my cunt I smoked some more tina and got up in one of the slings. Guys would walk up and feel my hole and see how sloppy it was and immediately get turned on that there was a tweeked up muscleboy pig taking all loads. I took 6 loads in the sling and then went back to my room and laid there with the door open and my dripping hole exposed. Had four more guys stop by in the room which gave me 17 loads total for the night. Spent a while laying there fingering my hole and then licking it off my fingers which is always a major turn on for me. Headed back there tonight after some New Years celebrating. Stop by if you want to jizz up my hole.

I was loaded real good last night, was talking to this hot guy for some time. I finally met up with him, so I’m thinking it’s like my norm hook ups. He fucked me one time nice gave me a load and I was going to go. But no he wanted me to stay which I loved because I hate fuck and go’s lol I stayed we cuddled, played, got him all hard again and he fucked the 2nd load in it was so good. We laid there hot sweaty and the smell of cum I was in heaven. We watched the ball drop and then he was hard again and he fucked the 3rd load in and we to sleep I in a good mood all night and today lol

btw this was my first time I slept ( like sleeping not sex I’m not new to that ) in bed with a guy and the first fuck that wasn’t a rush I loved it.

Sunday at Darlaston sauna, got there at 2pm left at 7pm I took 18 cocks, 12 loads whilst leaning over a leather bench in the dungeon, the other bottom at the side of me was up to 22 cocks and still there when i left!, i do remember the feel of two thick beercan cocks, i kinda grunted but held out on the thickness.

Some guys fucked between me and the other bottom, just a dim light going on.

I later moved into a darker corridored L shaped room, totally pitch black small narrow room, sucked a few anon cocks, whilst bent over on some steps took another three hard fucking and loads whilst poppered up. Great day..

Just got done with 14 straight hours of load taking at Club New Orleans again. After taking loads in slings, my room, the steamroom, etc, I finally just ended up bent over in the dark area and letting any guy who walked up breed me. I walked home from the club with over 25 loads running out of my hole.

I received my first New Year's Day BJ today. This young early thirties guy invited me over and performed some expert oral skills on my cock. I knelt on his bed as he was lying sideways with his mouth over my hard shaft. Using my right hand to hold onto the back of his head with, I helped support him as he was sucking me off. Feeling this wonderful sensation in my cock gradually build up inside, I held a tight hold onto his head, forcing his mouth to pickup the speed in blowing me. It didn't take me very long until I shot off my heavy, multiple shots of manseed in his mouth. I firmly held the back of his head tight to prevent his mouth from retreating off my shaft, watching as he anxiously swallowed every shot of my dna. Once I felt my cock was finished doing it's job, I released my hand off the back of his head. He slowly removed his mouth off of my cockshaft, then placed his tongue firmly against my piss slit to lick up any remaining post-cum morsels that had oozed out.

xxww; I am glad you were able to experience sleeping in bed as your first time with a guy after having sex. I know how wonderful it must have felt. I will never forget the time when I went up to AC, NJ and had this guy drop by my hotel room. We both made passionate love, the constant kissing and tonguing, touching/caressing one another's body, the nipple and earlobe thing, oral, and last but not least him fucking me. He is this cute and sexy local Jersey Jewish guy who possesses an awesome, sexy and moderately hairy chest and belly along with a hard, cut 7" cock; along with a pleasant personality whereas, you just want to spend time with him. Unfortunately, the two of us are like four hours apart from one another. But to this day, we still connect up with one another to sleep and have sex whenever possible. Everytime we arrive and after we greet one another, the first thing we'll do is wildly kiss with this deep passion! Then we strip down to get more comfortable, jump into bed, makeout, and engage in sensuous, fun sex together. Each and everytime we go to bed, he especially loves it when I place and rest my hand and arm atop his hairy chest and we snuggle up close against one another and gently kiss before falling off asleep together. Then once we wakeup in the mornings, we touch and play with one another's bodies for awhile; then freshen our mouths and jump back into bed to kiss and makeout some more.

xxww; I am glad you were able to experience sleeping in bed as your first time with a guy after having sex. I know how wonderful it must have felt. I will never forget the time when I went up to AC, NJ and had this guy drop by my hotel room. We both made passionate love, the constant kissing and tonguing, touching/caressing one another's body, the nipple and earlobe thing, oral, and last but not least him fucking me. He is this cute and sexy local Jersey Jewish guy who possesses an awesome, sexy and moderately hairy chest and belly along with a hard, cut 7" cock; along with a pleasant personality whereas, you just want to spend time with him. Unfortunately, the two of us are like four hours apart from one another. But to this day, we still connect up with one another to sleep and have sex whenever possible. Everytime we arrive and after we greet one another, the first thing we'll do is wildly kiss with this deep passion! Then we strip down to get more comfortable, jump into bed, makeout, and engage in sensuous, fun sex together. Each and everytime we go to bed, he especially loves it when I place and rest my hand and arm atop his hairy chest and we snuggle up close against one another and gently kiss before falling off asleep together. Then once we wakeup in the mornings, we touch and play with one another's bodies for awhile; then freshen our mouths and jump back into bed to kiss and makeout some more.

im glad i did too and yes it was wonderful. sleeping in bed with a hot naked hairy guy with his hard dick and big ball pressed against your body with his arms wrapped around you, it was the best. looking back at him with a smile one his face sound asleep, exhausted from pumping 3 nice loads of sperm in me. it made me happy that i satisfied my top and he did the same for me, met with him again today. pumped 2 loads today and slept all day long i didnt want to leave but i had to go back home sadly i think hes one of my best hook ups there was hope more to come soon, i sware it makes me love being gay even more like im bi but i love the gay shit the most lol

Just got back from breeding a 19yo college boi. He had been asking me on A4A for a hookup, but he just really didn't turn me on for some reason. Finally after a month of him asking, he was never rude or anything, just kept asking if I would fuck him, I decided I was horny tonight and since he was willing, why not. Went over to his place, still didn't find him all that attractive, but he was a willing teenage bottom with a big ass, so that couldn't be passed up.

We got right into it, lots of oral. He's got a nice uncut cock, and I can never get enough uncut cock. I can suck one all day long, and love to be fucked by them, but alas he's a total bottom. Anyway, got him on all 4s and lubed up his ass. He tried to give me a condom, but I told him no way. If he wanted my cock, it was going to be raw or not at all. (If he was totally hot, I would use a condom and work on getting him raw later.) He tried to protest, but I think he doesn't get fucked a lot so after another minute or so of arguing, he relented.

After fingering him for a bit, I shoved my cock up up his ass, not giving him a chance to get used to it. I was buried balls deep before he could help finish a yelp. He wanted this so bad, so he was going to be my bitch. I pumped him hard and fast, which was great with his bubble butt. His butt was made for being pounded. My cock was so hard, felt like a steel rod I was shoving into him. Told him to flip on his back, pulled him to the edge of the bed and started pumping his ass again. This got him hard and it didn't take a lot of strokes of my hand to make him blow his load. He covered himself in what seemed like a gallon of cum. I scooped some of it up and rubbed it on my cock and then shoved it back into his ass and then made him lick the cum off my fingers.

I needed a break and made him sit on my cock and ride me, but kept my hands on his hips, forcing him to go all the way down. I finally felt it coming on and blew my first load up his ass. He knew it, but I told him to just keep riding which he did and I stayed rock hard. After enough of that, I decided to fuck him up against the wall before going back to doggie style to give him a second injection of cum. I wanted to keep going, but alas, that was it for my hard on for the time being. He was pretty well ruined after that. His ass had a nice gape to it and a I'm pretty sure a little bit of blood. I'm not sure he could have taken much more.

I doubt I'll hear from him again, but if he asks for another hookup, I'm going to wreck his ass again.

I just got plowed relentlessly on New Years day. Didnt even think this guy played BB by what I was told by some friends. I was seriously misinformed. After talking to him for a while seemed like he was all about safe sex but I soon as the clothes came off he was singing a different tune.

Not only did he never even think about using a rubber, he had not cum in almost 3 weeks. He flooded me with a massive load. Stayed the night and he breed me several more times. I will post the whole story up look for it.