Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last load of mine was last night, a regular fuck bud who likes it public.

He fucked my mouth behind some trees just off the street near my place.

Real hard throat fucking, I'm on my knees gagging on his 7" when 2 people walk by.

They don't seem to see us but my bud takes the queue and lifts me by my armpits, turns me around and shoves his whole cock inside.

He cums pretty quick filling my butt for the night and leaves me there with my pants down.

Guest slobbvers

I responded to a Craigslist ad from a guy who was looking to get fucked. When he replied that he was interested told him to text for directions. He did asking if it cool safe. Thinking what the hell why not I said sure. He comes over. He sucks me and then gets on his knees and points to the condoms. I dutifully put it on and tell him I'm clean. Had a helluva time staying hard. Finally took condom off and start slapping my dick on his hole. He sees in mirror that I'm holding the used condom, starts moaning and I get hard. Slowly insert my dick into him. He's enjoying it. Fuck for a few minutes and shoot inside. We get dressed and thank each other. First load of the year.

Went to get some cigs, ran into a guy I haven't seen in a couple years. He invited me to his place and we got kinky pretty quickly and we were 69ing. He inserted some vaseline in my hole, put my jock back on me and his 11 incher nutted in me in less than five minutes. He begged to be fucked, handed me KY and a rubber (I'm pissed). While I'm fucking him, heard spme noise (thought someone came in his apartment) and he told me to fuck him deeper. After 20 minutes, I moan and say I'm close, then I felt a shake and "what the .... are you 2 doing? Jake, you promised me you that I can only nutt in you. " I came in the rubber, got my load in my ass and got my 3rd load of the encounter by Jake's boytoy.

At Boltz last night (local sex club), hooked up with a fit 19 year old bicurious guy.. After a bit of mutual sucking he wanted me to fuck him, but with a condom - it was his first time! I happily obliged, I don't usually top but couldn't resist his tight Virgin ass. I struggled to stay hard with the condom on so after about 10 mins suggested he tried fucking me.

There were no more condoms in the booth so I persuaded him to fuck me raw, which he happily did :-). His huge thick 9inch+ cock was painful at first, but once my ass was accustomed to it felt amazing - he seemed to really enjoy pumping away too, which turned me on more. It didn't take him long to cum inside me, afterwards he quickly put his clothes back on and left, perhaps feeling the post-cum guilt and shame of first time sodomy. Hopefully he'll be back for more soon now that he's had a taste of raw ass.

Woke up this morning too early for Sunday and had my regular morning lad, so i decided to go into gayromeo and barebackcity and found a very spontaneous guy not far away. we decided to meet for bare seeding at once so i jumped in my lycra outfit, old reebok hightops, no sox and cap and went to him, he opened the door just in a lycra singlet. we talked dirty, sniffed some poppers and fucked our holes with seed deep inside. we repeated the full action and later i left. now i have two of his loads in my ass

Met up with 3 guys from craigslist this last week and a half, one of who fucked me bareback for the first time. Prior to this month I've only had 1 other semi-anon sex experiences and the whole process is still pretty novel to me so this is undoubtedly tame compared to many. Saw one guy twice, the first time he picked me up in a really roomy minivan and was wearing a nice dress shirt and pants, looked to be late 30s/early 40s. We drove around looking for a spot to park and found a Staples parking lot that was virtually empty. He parked in one of the far corners and we got in the back. I laid down and he took me into his mouth. After a while he flipped me over and rimmed me for about 10 mins before telling me to cum in his mouth. Never touched himself or took off a single article of clothing the entire time. He emailed me again a few days later asking to meet up. I was expecting a something similar to last time since we didn't discuss details beforehand but when I got in his car he told me that he had a motel room so we headed there. On the way he told me about a cabin he has about 6 hours out of town and wanted me to stay there for a few days with him, I told him I was too busy with school but in reality found the offer more strange than appealing. Images of a skull collection labeled with "craigslist people" or something flashed before my eyes. When we got to the motel room he asked me to take my clothes off and get face down on the bed. Started rimming me immediately and got really into it. After a bit he took his clothes off and I was able to observe his figure. He had a big belly that I hadn't noticed before while he was clothed, and was large in general. He started sucking me and running his tongue from my balls to my ass. He stopped playing with me abruptly and moved over to my head, and put his cock in my mouth. It surprised me because I took him for somewhat submissive based on his emails, combined with the fact he didn't touch himself or get naked during our first meeting. He was only in my mouth for a minute or two before going behind me again, and I was expecting more rimming. Instead, he slid a slimy finger in my ass. When I turned around I saw him put what I assume was a "travel size" bottle of lube on the bed that he must have produced from his disembodied pant's pants pocket. It felt good and didn't hurt, so I let it continue. Eventually he said that he wanted to fuck me. I considered it for a moment and asked if he had a condom. He didn't, but having his fingers already in my ass probably influenced my judgement and I said it was fine. His cock was modest and uncut, about 5 inches, and it took 4 or 5 minutes to work it into me. We went from doggy style to me flat on my stomach, his big gut was kind of crushing my back and I found it hard to breath while he was fucking me, which was kind of hot in a rough sort of way. I felt his thrusts getting faster and unintentionally tensed up in anticipation. It wasn't immediately obvious when he came in me, but I could see some of his cum on the ridges of his cock head when he pulled out. The spot underneath my dick was soaked with precum, and when I turned over and he blew me and swallowed my load again. It was exciting overall. Disappointed that I couldn't actually feel anything when he came but I loved the kind of primal feeling to it, and definitely want to start getting topped raw.

• Like 1

From Dallas...went to Mid-Town last night. WOW! AMAZING! It was the best time I've ever had in a bath house and I've been to more than a few over the years. This place was a tops dream come true. So many bttms to breed. The dark room/maze was, at times, a real fuck fest. I pack a nice package and stay hard but I'm far from the biggest cock in the fight but I had no problem finding bttms to breed. Mid-Town is a nice place too. Clean & well maintained. Extra friendly staff too and polite. I'm goin back this afternoon.

Noticed an old cottage that had been closed for years had some how re-opened near a busy square of shops and car park. Curious; i visited. I took 5 loads oraly within 2 hours and a couple non cummers for sucks.

All 5 guys had gold wedding bands on; i noticed as they shot their junk down my throat.

New years resolution eh?

About an hour ago from a friend of mine. Was at home bored and went online. About 20mins later he came on as well also horny and looking for some fun, so I quickly headed over there and about 2 hours later he pushed me back over the arm of the couch on to my back and pushing my legs back towards my shoulders as he started fingering my hole before I finally fet his fat 8" cut cocl head pressing my hole, rubing it then .... yehhhhhh. felt it push inside, his hard raw cock inside me going slowly deeper and deeper until he couldn't go any further..........me getting my buds raw cock

Sill in Dallas...another visit to Mid-Towne this afternoon. Smallish crowd but playful. I was in a hole within 5 mins of undressing in my room. Bred a beautiful butt 20 mins later. It was a well bred butt too, nice 'n cummy. I watched some football after showering and headed off to an esrly dinner. A very nice & relaxing afternoon. Seattle later in the week. Maybe Club Z or Steamworks will be as good.

Was in seattle for the weekend, after new years weekend was a bust (ended up going to the bathhouse in portland, then an ABS after I got back last weekend) This weekend I hooked up with this hot blonde guy, 28, nice ass. Didnt exchange much words after I got to his house this morning, just started making out with me and taking my clothes off. He laid me down on his bed, and sat on my cock with no lube. It was -fucking hot- I then put him on his back and fucked him good until he came, then I shot my load into him. We ended up hanging for a bit afterwords, it was fun. Glad I made a fuck buddy friend up there for when i visit.

Now, im horny again, and im cruising for some bottom to let me breed his ass. Im feeling especially frisky tonight, I might even go to the baths and see about getting some dick myself.

Hit the bars in New Orleans last week. Had a nice group going at one, five of us taking turns sucking, though, maybe because I was new meat, I was getting most of the mouths on my dick. Very beefy muscle daddy-type joined in. Great veiny cock, thick as hell that felt great in my hand. I would have loved to try to get him in my ass but he was ultimately more interested in the prettiest among us. I fed my load to an eager guy I would have gladly fucked but he was much more interested in cocksucking.

But the next day I was still thinking about the muscle daddy dick so I headed down to Club New Orleans and did the baths. Hooked up with a couple of nice slender guys: blew them both. The more assertive of them was ready to fuck me while his bf was filling my mouth, but I just wasn't turned on enough yet. Blew a load for them then went back to my room. Read a few stories from this forum to get my inner slut charged up and ventured out again. It was easy to find guys who wanted to blow me but eventually, in an uberdark corner upstairs where several guys were groping each other, I found a long, skinny dick attached to a tall guy and he was happy to slip it in my ass. He came fast and with his load in my hole I shot a second load of the day into an anonymous mouth.

Met a guy off manhunt. Big uncut cock, wanted anonymous. Gave me instructions. Walk in, turn left to bedroom, strip, put on mask. Then he came in spanked me, fed me his cock, then pounded my ass,he did have a condom on though. Pulled out and feed me his cum. Told me to get dressed and get out. It was hot!!! Still haven't got a anal load this year, but working on it.