Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Haha, and 10 minutes after I get home, missed connections on craigslist hits a home run ;) I guess there will be an encore. Beautiful twist, the guy has a girlfriend

Hooked up with a guy on craigslist looking to suck dick at an ABS. Ive never been to one of these places, im still fairly vanilla in my adventures. So, i figured what was the harm in letting some dude suck my dick. We emailed back and forth (a little too much) and he wasnt unattractive, about a 6 1/2 maybe a 7 in dim light. Didnt matter, he was going to be sucking my dick in a dark booth. I get there, go inside, he was nervous, stood next to me for a minute before I finally asked him, loudly, if he was going to take me to a booth to suck my dick or not. Got a few looks from some people there, including this incredibly hot guy. We went in, i undid my pants, he put on some skin flick and started sucking my dick.

Before we met up, I asked him if I could fuck him, he said I could with a condom, I said im not interested in that, if im going to fuck him it would be bare. We went back and forth, he asked if I was clean, I told him I am (just did a bunch of blood work at Kaiser Permanente for something else, but it included an HIV test, which came up negative) and he said he would if he felt comfortable.

He didnt shut the door all the way, and i heard the knob jiggle. I reached over to shut it and he swatted my hand away, and went back to sucking my dick. Whatever, I dont mind. So, the guy that came in was the hot guy that was standing out there. Score! He didnt want to be touched by the guy sucking my dick, told him no a couple times, and proceeded to touch on me, lick my ear, touch my neck and lower back. UNG, I was in heaven. The guy I was with stood up and pulled me down to suck on his dick, it was incredibly small, he was asian or hispanic, idk, but it was small. I did though, i didnt mind. He looked at the stranger who came in, and told him to fuck me. I was a little hesitant, since I dont really bottom, but I didnt say no. Luckily, the other guy was nervous, and as the guy I was with kept beckoning him to do it, I finally spoke up and said I dont bottom. lol. The other guy I think was a little disappointed, I would have bottomed for him had he wanted to I think. Anyways, I moved to suck on the strangers dick. It was at least 8 inches and thick, it was delicious. I did that for a little while before standing up, letting the guy I came with suck on it dick. The stranger played with my neck some more, jerked off, came, gave me a kiss on the cheek, said thanks, and left. Bummer.

The guy I came with thought I knew the guy, and I had set it up. I didnt know who he was, so we both kinda just grinned at eachother. A this point, I asked if he wanted to get fucked now. He said he hadnt bottomed before, only topped, so he was hesitant, he handed me the condom, I dropped it onto the chair, lubed up my dick, and slid it into him. While I fucked his hole (to a little bit of his protest, but ultimately he got into the groove of it) I was thinking about that stranger who snuck into our booth. I had the biggest grin on my face when I busted inside this guy. I pulled out, put my shirt back on, pulled up my pants, and left (: I didn't get either of their names, though the only one Im really interested in was the guy who came on the floor next to us.

I wish he would have cum on me, or in me instead... *shrug*

@BBSon$BBDaddy: I'm glad you been introduced to condom play. Lotsa places have "NO BAREBACK" signs all over, but men gotta fuck. When I go out to a place like this, i have the bttm guy tear open the condom wrapper, and I display it on his back, while i push inside him bare. Just let that condom fall on the floor. glad you missed class, so you could get more loads inside you.

Damn, les_evil, that is twisted and hot. I hate feeling wrappers on the small of my back, but finding the condom unused afterward? Fuckin hot. I got turned on to bb by a CL dude who did that to me. The mix of confusion, danger, lust. and finally resignation to being a cum addict is definitely intense.

Guest Matias47

This was the weekend before Christmas.

I fucked a cute little Asian college lad that lives on my street. We met at a little dog-walking park that he lives right next to. We arranged to meet there after the park "closes" at 10pm. We went behind some tall bushes, a spot that happened to be right below his parent's bedroom window, and we sucked each other then I fucked him hard. I had to put my hand over his mouth. It was chilly (for California) but we worked up a sweat. I gave him two loads.

The next day I went to Flex LA. When I go there I usually wind up topping, but clean out just in case.

I got pretty lucky. I was in the video room, stroking, and a nice looking guy with a really thick cock started stroking next to me. So, I started sucking him. He wasn't long, but so thick I my lips got really stretched. Another guy watching us stood over the guy and started fucking his face. As much as I wanted to sit on the cock, the guy seemed happy with my blow job and popped in my mouth. After he came, he left. Well the guy fucking his face was still there. His cock wasn't quite as thick, but still a good one so I started sucking him. He was rock hard and I wasn't going to let him get away so I slapped some lube on him, turned around and, though it took a little bit, slid him up my ass. It was a good rough fuck. As we were fucking, I sucked off three other guys. Then a guy came up and sucked me as the other one was still fucking. I took the load up my ass and shot mine in the mouth around my dick. It was fucking great!

The guy fucked me so hard my ass hurt for two days.

Edited by Matias47

Got bred by two guys in their 20s last night while I was poppered up. The first was a 23yo buddy 6'2" 200pounds white 8cut. He didnt last long but road his cock til he unloaded in me. An hour after that, a 26yo black hung 9inch cock buddy came by for sloppy seconds. I sucked his cock hard and he got to work behind me. He lasted about 20 minutes before he filled me up.

• Upvote 1

I just gave 1 load of three to a cute Moroccan guy in Brussels. the other two were this skinny Moroccan kid and a fucking horse-hung bear type black guy. I couldn't resist, so when the black guy had dumped his load and pulled out, I got on top of him and had the leftover cum (from both him, the skinny kid AND my own) on his cock fucked into me.

I met a 42 year old thin top today with a big dick... he was my first poz dick and he wasn't planning on cumming in me but did. I was so into the moment I wrapped my legs around him and told him to push it in deeper. Im a little nervous but I think he fucked me deeper and harder than anyone ever.

B posted a CL ad this morning and came up with a older guy who was all inked up to come over and piss on him but his cock was so hard he couldn't get the stream flowing so had him unlaod up my ass . he slid in and rode me for 10 minutes then bllasted his load deep inside, hethenproceeded to piss on BF and get him off

bred a married guy about 2 hours ago. what a fuckin hot pig he was. he knew his role was to be a pussy boy service my cock and take my load up his ass and keep it there till he fucks his wife tonight. had to get him in his back for his 2nd hole to open up... once i did i started plowing his ass open telling him how much of a pussy boy he was and that i was going to own his cunt after i bred him. he was pretty verbal as well by calling me sir and if his cunt was worthy of my dna. finally after about 10 minutes on his back (after 15 minutes of him riding it cowboy) i blast a big load that you could see on his face helt felt spray into his cunt. he then sucked my cock clean and kissed me. I can still smell his pussy on my beard from when i rimmed his asshole. married men are the best bottoms.

well, my faggot cock sure did a good job at pleasing the married man that he was gonna fuck his wife with my load up his ass. :) But I've heard they make great tops (i wouldn't know, I'm a bttm once in a blue moon)...

Married men are definitely the best bottoms. And damn good topmen too

I set up with the guy who gave me a poz load last week. I've been increibly turned since and I was really shaking with exitement thinking about fucking and getting fucked. When he opened the door he said "I have a surprise for you" and out walks a gorgeous bear with a big cock - 8". Next thing I know they are both taking off my clothes then one sucks my cock while the other plays with my nips. I'm in heaven. My nipples are hard wired to my cock so I'm already raging hard. After a while, my fb lays on the bed and I know he wants my big dick. I have to pull out several times because I don't want to cum that soon. Finally, I lean over, kiss him and ask him if he's ready to be mine. He says "Please" and I drop a big load in him and I don't stop for another five minutes. When I pull out a nice size load drips fom his ass and I'm happy.

man, some days are just good days. after fucking the 42 year old married man and planting his seed at 4:30pm (with the smell of his manpussy still in my beard, I was fucking a daddy at 7:30pm and popped off another load. He a hot daddy, a pig, and gets into the daddy/son role playing by having his boy breed daddy's pussy. Always a fun fuck. Had to leave the daddy at 9:30pm because at 10pm...

at 10pm i had a fuck date with a construction manager. somehow i was able to breed his ass with 3 full loads (after giving a load early to a married guy and then giving a load to a daddy-type). hot fucker who loves to bttm but has a horsecock (isn't always that way). Between 10pm and 1am we fucked and he got 3 loads of dna sprayed into his mancunt. we cuddled for a while afterwards. fucking sweet ass for breeding. we both agreed we need to make this a more regular arrangement.

so i popped off 5 loads by breeding 3 different asses between 4:30pm and 1am. Not a bad day's work. maybe I should become a fuck worker. :)