Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Couple nights ago, I was very horny and got on BBRTS. Posted an ad for poz loads and poppers a plus. In less than a minute a navy guy who's new to town hit me up and asked for my address. 30 minutes later he was knocking at my door. I had my nasty pig jock on and I was ready to take his loads. We never really talked about status and his profile said ask me under status. So he comes in and we head to the bedroom. I start sucking his cock and it gets really thick in my mouth and I make sure it's really wet. I ask him what he had in mind and he said he just wanted to fuck me and dump his load. I bend over the bed and hit the poppers, he lubes up his cock and starts to work it into my tight ass. He bottoms out and I feel his balls slap my balls as he starts to pump my ass. I get pretty verbal when I'm getting fucked so I tell him how hot it is and how I want it so bad. He grabs the poppers and takes a couple hits then starts to really pound... I'm begging for him to load me, when he tells me to 'BEG FOR MY POZ LOAD SLUT". That turns me on even more and I'm begging him for his poz load in my neg ass and how good his cock feels inside me. He doesnt last long at all and he gives me a huge poz load. pulls out and walks out the door. He doesnt even get me off. I love that!

Yesterday an 'old' friend (my age) visited me. He is a straight guy, but we know each other very well and shared a room in many army posts. We can be very sexual (verbal) with each other, and he knows about my weakness for getting my ass treated. Nevertheless he never fucked me so far, which is a real pity since I know that he has a gorgeous big cock.

He just came home now from his troops in Afghanistan and wrote me in advanced that he didn't breed a hole for more than 8 months. Okay, he was teasing me, but knowing that he doesn't have a girl to go right now, I immedeately understood the reason for his visit. I got myself prepared.

Upon entering my door we embraced and he touched my ass with one hand. From that moment he ownded me. We chatted and had a couple of beers, and any time I went to the fridge to get something I made sure to expose him the shape of my butt, covered by my thin trackies without underwear only.

He started fingering his crotch and I got blunt and offered him help for his hornyness.

His pants were unbuttoned in a second and out swung this huge piece of fuckmeat, surrounded by a thick bush of ginger pubes. I went on my knees to suck him but he hold me back.

I will cum immedeately if you do that, he said, you like it from the back, don't you? So turn around.

I put some spit on my prepared hole and his cut cock which has the size of a beer can, but longer. He slowly entered me, and on the half way in I noticed that he was already squirting.

Don't worry, I can continue though, and I can do that a couple of times, he said.

Paradise!

He had saved this first load for 6 days as he said, and I was lucky that he lubed me up with it on the first stroke, for he began an insane pounding then. He took my hole in every position with no break for 2 hours. He came 3 more times inside me and filled my guts so much up that the pressure of his hammering prick finally squeezed his own jizz out of my hole. It felt so nice. He was so rock hard and the wonderful shape of his tool gave me a great sensation on the right spots. My cock was flacid most of the time, but I oozed precum like an old bucket, and in the middle of the action he fucked a load out of my prostate which covered me all over from my crotch to my face. He continued pounding though, as if nothing had happened, and I loved him for that.

After 2 hours we had a break and some more beer. Then we fell asleep. Very early in the morning I woke up feeling his juices oozing from my sloppy hole. He was awake. I'm still horny, he said. So what are you waiting for, I replied. And in the next moment I had his dick deep inside me again. I was so open and so wet. He unloaded another 2 times before we had a coffee and he left me with a sore, dripping and happy ass.

I'm wondering how gay he is. He didn't kiss, touched me not more than necessary, and my cock was just not existing for him. Maybe I need to educate him a little...

• Upvote 1

my last load was about a week ago. I get my ass breed by the same guy almost every week. He's not great and his dicks not that big but I know he's clean so I keep going back. Anyway, last week I show up at his work(thats where he fucks me). He takes me to the back room and I drop to my knees and pull his cock out of his pants and start sucking him, getting his cock ready for my ass. Once it's rock hard and lubed up I stripped and sucked a little longer while he got my ass ready. A minute later he pulls be up, bends me over and slides is cock in balls deep and lets it sit them for a sec before he starts pounding me. Not five min's in he quickly pulls out a says his boss just showed up. It turns out she forgot her phone. I have to grab my things and run into the closet to hide. luckily after a minute she finds her phone a leaves. I come out and suck him back life and then back to the table for me. 15 minuets later I feel him blow his load deep in my ass and I cum all over the table. five minuets later I'm driving home and can feel his cum still in my ass.

Still haven't gone this week...

I usually don't invite guys over to my place. Maybe I am paranoid, but the idea that I could be robbed, molested or even killed in my own home by some weirdos keeps going through my mind. Silly of course, could happen at every place where I meet for sex. But this afternoon I got a meaages on Gaydar (of all places...) from a young muscled guy from the UK who was staying in my city for a few days and was looking for older guy's ass to fuck. He sent a few private pics with the message. And I kept staring at them. Nice veiny cock, and the guy was to die for, even if I don't usually go for young guys. I invited him over. Guy was really nice and planted two loads in me. Told me to move to the UK so he could fuck me again. LOL, I will not, invited him to breed me again when he would take a holiday in Gran Canaria once I have moved there.

Responded to a craigslist ad tonight, 26 year old guy who wanted to suck some dick on his back deck. Got there around midnight, was told to walk down the side of the house to the back. His neighbor came out for a smoke so deck didn't work so we went to the gangway on the side of the house which was almost pitch black. I ended up fucking him and breeding him deep. He never said he wanted to fuck and said he was a top (yeah right lol) so that was a nice surprise. Never asked about a condom. Turns out he is married and wife was asleep inside. I love summer in the city, lol.

I had a hot 23 year old Japanese boy over yesterday. He was into some fantasy in his head about being my actual adopted son and how I had trained him with my cock, teaching him that fucking him hard until his pussy hurt was the best way to learn. So I fucked him until his pussy was raw and swollen. I came in him twice, and each time he knew and started to whimper and tell him his hole was so sore and raw that my cum burned. I reached back with my big rough fingers and felt his little swollen cunt. I had done a number on it alright. When I finally sent him home after about 4 hours of being planted in his small, thin, hairless pussy he worried that his drive would be uncomfortable because his ass was distended and sore. All I know is that he had two full loads that washed up inside his cunt and spread around for his drive home.