Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last Sunday - wet, cold and windy - the best place to be was the sauna and it was BUSY!!!!. Swallowed 2 loads within about 10 minutes, and i hadn't got past the shower/steam/sauna floor. Took had a nice cock in my arse in the gloryhole area before i reached the dark room. Kneeling on a bench i took 4 or 5 cocks in quick succession, but no one came in me. Then i got lucky and my first nice load from a not too long but very thick cock.

Finished up taking 5 loads - 2 of which i know were poz, and 1 from a guy who just whispered "You want my dirty babies?" just as he blew in me. That turns me on - having a guy tell me he's charging my arse, whether it's true or not.

Altogether a very successfull afternoon - much better than watchint TV at home alone.

Got fucked by a hot daddy at a bathhouse on sunday. At first I told him I wanted it raw. when we stripped I pretended I was hesitant and insisted he use condom. It was hot watching him using his bag of tricks to try to breed me. He finally put on a condom and slid into my ass, a few minutes later I noticed he pulled it off. He fucked me for a while till he stealthed me. Little did he know, I wanted his raw cock and cum inside me all along. Before he could try to cover it up, I told him that I was a nasty slut that loved being stealthed.

Guest slobbvers

Had my fuck buddy over. Poppered up. 69 with me choking on his cock. Rimming his hole. We both took a couple huffs from the bottle. He was sitting up on my bed. Flying I got between his legs and suck a load out of him. We got dressed. He left and I went for a smoke.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/barebacking-2-strangers-at-hampstead.html

Last Thursday night I went back to Hampstead Heath in London to drops some loads in some anonymous ass. I had an early flight the next morning to Amsterdam so I could only spend a short while cruising.

When I got to the fuck tree, there were a few guys walking around the area and two guys bent over the fuck tree offering their asses up to anyone. I cruised around for a bit. A few guys would come over and we'd touch each other but nothing more.

I was really horny and needing to get my load in some ass so I went back to the fuck tree where there were three bottom now bent over the tree taking on all cummers.

I got behind one of the guys who was fit and in his early 30s. I spit on my cock and slid inside his raw ass. I could tell immediately that he had already been filled up with seed. I love that feeling. I pump away at his ass for about fifteen minutes. All the while I am barebacking his ass, guys are touching my body and rubbing on my ass. Soon I reward the bottom slut with my cum and verbally let him know that I am breeding his ass.

I pull up my pants and walk the trail back to the main area. On my way out of the park, I cruise a hot teenage soccer boy. We both stop after we pass each other. I walk back to him and he motions for me to go in the woods off the trail.

We both make out and he plays with my cock while I reach around for his ass. He loves me playing with his ass. He gets on his knees and blows me for a few minutes.

I pull him up off my cock and make out with him some more as I pull his pants down. He tells me his ass is cleaned and to fist him. He has no lube so I spit as much as I can on my hand. The boy is loose and after a few minutes I get 4 fingers in. If we had lube, I could have gotten my whole hand inside his ass.

I pull my fingers out of his ass and spit on my cock again. I think to myself that I have to breed this boy before he gets away. I pump his ass good as I keep him bent. He is grabbing the tree in front of him as I pump his raw ass with my cock. I make this a quick one and release my second load of the night inside his dumb twink hole.

I head back home after another great night at the Heath.

Met what has become my regular bb fuckbud on Monday - we both happened to be free at the same time and his place was empty. Went in, he pulled my pants down while I sucked him hard, then he got me on all fours and drove his cock in balls deep. And they are lovely balls too - big nut sac which slams on my arse as he pounds away. Fucked me hard for about 10 minutes then exploded deep inside me - as he pulled out I could feel some of his load running down my legs. Kept the rest of it in there all afternoon - he messaged me several time in the afternoon to check his load was still in me too ......

Found a guy in LA that had a Craigslist post saying he was gonna be near my hotel (Century City area) and was looking for loads. He was one of those brave guys that actually posted his number. So I texted him and he replied. An hour later I was breeding his hole.... I added my load to what appeared to be at least 2 or 3 others. Hot fuck!

Guest GoodExercise

22 yo, 5-5, 110, big uncut cock, Hispanic. Cute as fuck. Deaf. Danny texted me at 3:00 AM, but I was alseep. He texted me again at 6:00 AM. I told him to come over. There were thunderstorms, and Danny was soaked when he arrived. We put his clothes on something to dry, and he took a shower. When Danny got out of the shower, I was on the bed naked and erect. Danny sucked my cock, then he slid his bare ass down on me. He rode me while he stroked his big meat. We fucked for a good while in that same position until Danny splattered all over my chest -- I shot deep in his hole while I was still scooping up his cum for breakfast. Then I pulled Danny down to lay prone on top of me, and he fell asleep. I stayed on the bed with Danny for a while, but then got up to do some stuff around the condo. After a couple of hours, I went back to the bedroom, thinking that I should boot Danny out. But damn, that pretty little ass was right there. I licked his hole. He started moaning. Before long, I was back inside Danny. For this round, he was face down. Danny couldn't see me, and he surely could not hear me. I realized that I could say anything while I fucked him and he would be none the wiser. So I said some very nasty things that I won't repeat here -- just use your most deviant and perverted imagination. That got me off again -- shooting another big load into Danny. He bucked up and squeezed my erupting cock as I emptied my balls into him. Then Danny showered and left. I texted him and said "Thanks, you were fun and nice. Let's do it again." Danny replied: "I want more, you have a great dick." That works for me.

Danny is a good bottom ;) good job! He was a lot of fun during pride hehe ;)

22 yo, 5-5, 110, big uncut cock, Hispanic. Cute as fuck. Deaf. Danny texted me at 3:00 AM, but I was alseep. He texted me again at 6:00 AM. I told him to come over. There were thunderstorms, and Danny was soaked when he arrived. We put his clothes on something to dry, and he took a shower. When Danny got out of the shower, I was on the bed naked and erect. Danny sucked my cock, then he slid his bare ass down on me. He rode me while he stroked his big meat. We fucked for a good while in that same position until Danny splattered all over my chest -- I shot deep in his hole while I was still scooping up his cum for breakfast. Then I pulled Danny down to lay prone on top of me, and he fell asleep. I stayed on the bed with Danny for a while, but then got up to do some stuff around the condo. After a couple of hours, I went back to the bedroom, thinking that I should boot Danny out. But damn, that pretty little ass was right there. I licked his hole. He started moaning. Before long, I was back inside Danny. For this round, he was face down. Danny couldn't see me, and he surely could not hear me. I realized that I could say anything while I fucked him and he would be none the wiser. So I said some very nasty things that I won't repeat here -- just use your most deviant and perverted imagination. That got me off again -- shooting another big load into Danny. He bucked up and squeezed my erupting cock as I emptied my balls into him. Then Danny showered and left. I texted him and said "Thanks, you were fun and nice. Let's do it again." Danny replied: "I want more, you have a great dick." That works for me.

Reconnected with an hot latino bud who used to breed me and is featured in many of my xtube vids. It's been 2 years. Showed up at his place around 2:30am. Before I could get in the door his thick uncut meat was in my face and he shoved me to my knees and grabbed my head and shoved his cock down my throat. After a few minutes he said he had to piss. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the bathroom and shoved me in the shower. He hosed me down with a bladder full of beer piss. Then before I could stand up fully he was throwing me to the floor and spread my legs. Spit on my hole hit some poppers. and with very little lube openend my hole and dumped load #1. He invited me to spend the night and as soon as we were in bed his dick was in my hole. He didn't cum that time since we were both exhausted. I fell asleep and at various times through the night I could feel him fingering my hole. We woke up 4 hours later and he flipped me over and forced his thick meat in my hole and had no intention of stopping until he was through. Load #2. Left and now at work feeling his seed still inside me.

I got a bunch of loads at a party in New Orleans last weekend. I had met the guy on barebackrt.com and he asked me if I wanted to bottom at his party... of course, I said YES. I got to his place Friday night and there were about 8 guys there. Once I told him who I was, I found out they were all tops and had been waiting for a bottom to show up. He knew from our chats that I was a cumslut to he marked "Dick Slot" on my ass so all the tops would know. Each time I got a load, he put a has mark on my ass. The pic is after about an hour or so. Got many loads that weekend and can't wait for the next party.

post-6356-140864346061_thumb.jpg

I was pretty tweaked and the messages on a hook-up site were being ignored and then my phone rang around 2:30am this morning. It was a dude that has bred me a couple of times and he told me he wanted to fuck me good and what was I doing....I told him I would jump in the shower and cum over. As I was headed to my car, he sent me a text saying he and his partner (who takes on the boy role) were running 30 minutes behind). No worries, I needed to take my time driving there anyway. Turns out I was in no condition to drive. I went back inside and told him I couldn't drive and he said he would send his boy to come get me. Fuck...how could I say no to that? In about 20 minutes, sure enough, the boy is outside my place and I get more spun and we head over to their place. The dude is naked and asleep on the bed and the boy says strip and we'll wake him up. I stripped within seconds and put my tongue in between his ass cheeks and started to lick him him good and he flips over and I begin to suck on his cock and it he began to drip precum for a while. His boy started to play with my hole and then we both shared his partners dick...slobbering it back and forth between us. At some point, the daddy got on his knees and got behind me and pushed his dick inside me and about 3 minutes of fucking he blew deep inside me as his boy and he kissed and he kept his dick inside me and then kept fucking it deeper inside me and then all of a sudden he says, boy, you're going to get a second load and blasted another one right away. He pulled out and I cleaned his dick off and it was time for him to go to work and he jumped in the shower and the boy and I got dressed and the boy took me home. So fucking hot knowing that he picked up, watched his partner breed me twice and drove me home like a sloppy whore...I played with my hole as soon as I got inside my place and shoved a butt plug inside me hole to keep that seed in as long as possible.