Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I just drove back from Ft. Lauderdale, spent last night between the bathhouse and bar in Wilton Manors. Had that extraordinary slutty feeling and let myself get picked up at the bar by an older black guy with great arms and chest. He seemed in a hurry and declined invite back to my hotel so we went out back and I sucked his load in less than 3 minutes, felt him jerk and spasm then a nice warm load flooded my mouth as he held my head. Goddamn I love black mens cum.

Went back inside with the smell of cum on my breath and now had the attention of some regulars who must have recognized I was an easy hot fuck early on a Saturday night. 2 friends, maybe a couple accepted my invite to my hotel and ended up drinking my bottle of jack while they took turns rimming my ass while the other fucked my mouth. As some point one took the plunge in and it was on, full gangbang with multiple swaps for some good ass to mouth action. I was flat on my stomach with the bigger guy on top pumping hard while the smaller guy was taking a break. In an instant the cock in my ass made that twitching and he started dumping inside my hole.

He layed there a second kissing my ear while his buddy got hard and made the handoff, I pulled the wet cock to my mouth and sucked him clean while the smaller guy started pounding hard, obviously feeling the sloppy mess inside my hole and having a hard time getting friction. I sucked the limp cock clean just as the guy inside me started moaning and unloading his cum inside the messy hole. I layed there as he pulled out and reality hit them both, "Hey gotta run man thanks!" Like that they were gone, I laughed as I felt the cum start to run out my ass down my balls. I wanted to roll over and use the cum for lube to jack off but decided to wait and make a trip to the bathhouse.

The last time I was at the bathhouse they had redone the 'community' room in the middle and added a bench and sling. I wanted to try to sling and see of anyone wanted to fuck a cummy hole. I checked in, grabbed a towel and went straight to the sling. No one was around so I sat on the bench and waited, before long a young Asian guy came in and I asked if he wanted to help me into the sling, he said fuck yeah, asked me if I wanted to get used? I got into the sling and found it pretty awkward, to be honest but my hole was pretty loose and I couldn't shift much without losing some cum. Before long some guys heard the sound of the sling jingling and came to see. One tall heavy white guy walked right in, pushed past the gawkers and rammed hard into my ass, grabbing the sling and pumping. I admit the position as not good and it hurt, but he wasn't topping for anything so I closed my eyes and took it.

2 minutes of hard pounding and he spasmed, cumming deep before pulling out fast and hard. The sudden void from his cock in my ass made an awkward sound and before I could tighten up his load and the 2 loads I was carrying from before all spilled out onto the floor, it was sorta hot and sorta gross, lol, but I think hot outweighed gross because 3 other cocks jumped in to add their loads to my guts. One guy pulled out and jerked on my face and chest, the other 2 dumped inside then left. I had a few guys still watching and decided to hop down and go jerk off with the cum from my face and chest. Got a nice load of my own and swallowed my cum along with the cum from my chest. Checked out and went back to my hotel where I crashed until this morning, woke up and drove back home with the cum leaking from my ass as I drove. Mmmmmmm love that feeling more than anything.

God I love Lauderdale

HOLY SHIT! I couldn't wait to get home and share what just happened to me. I still can't believe it. My wife and I met a friend at a diner for brunch. She sat next to me, the friend across from us in a booth. Across the diner, behind the friend, was a man, his wife and small child. I had a direct line of sight to the man. He was exactly the kind of man that I have fantasies of submitting to. Not pretty, not a twink - but a solid, masculine man. He wasn't overly built, but he was perfect. Had facial scruff, I guess would be described as husky - just perfect for my imagination as I sat there with wife and friend. In any event, I thought that he picked up on my staring at him, but other than being a bit more discreet, I figured there was no harm in still looking. At one point - after several cups of coffee - I got up to head to the mens' room. After I took a long piss and was about to leave, this man walked in. I was facing the door when he walked in and I heard him say "Good." The urinals were within a couple of feet of the door. He looked at me and all he said was "Turn around." I was - am still - wearing sweat pant shorts. I couldn't do anything but comply. I turned around. He pulled down my shorts, I heard him spit. I guess he had taken his dick out. And the next thing I knew he was pushing what felt like a fat dick into me. I didn't have a chance to react - there were SO many thoughts flying through my mind: my wife is outside, our friend, his wife, it's a diner, someone might walk in, then it hit me that he was in my raw. And the next thing I know, I hear a grunt, he tenses up and pushes deep into me. Then it's over and he turned around, pulled himself together and walked out of the mens' room. I was left standing there with a load up my ass. Holy fuck. I still can't believe it.

Got atext this morning about 9am..... I was at his place by 10.... and we fucked untill 11:30.... Left 4 LOADS in me. One of my favorite Multi-Loading Tops. Now I am at the local bath house laying in the sun, bent over in the dark room.... and have a room for those who want privacy. Looking for STIFF Hard boners that love to fuck RAW!

Friends cum machine fucked into and out of me...... was on a camping trip a few weeks ago and brought along the toys.... a milking and fucking machine. Discovered that if the milking machine is on my dick constantly stroking it and I'm getting fucked - I give the speed control to the top - at certain speeds my ass muscles contract to the rythym of my dick getting stroked making my ass a kind of milking machine of its own. We tried this and it didn't take long for him to cum in my ass - but my ass wanted more so we got out the fucking machine. It was SO hot watching the dildo going all the way in my ass and all the way out - I could maybe feel his cum getting fucked deeper into me and could certainly see is oozing out around the dildo especially when its head came all the way out of my ass and went back in again. What was hot too was watching my friend adjust the speed of the fucking - if in a sling ... as I was, my body can rock back and forth - with a bit of practice on the speed of the fucking machine - one could move with the body and the two move together or a quick change and when the body is coming down the dildo is going up - deep and hard! Was SO hot watching my friend control what was going on and seeing his cum ozzing out of me. And the thought that this machine could go on fucking me for hours was hot... almost as hot as his real dick inside of me. EG!

hooked up with a guy at the gym...we had the steam room all to our selves and he told me that he always wanted to fuck me. He slowly slid in me and fucked me for a bit before he told me that he was going to cum. He asked if it was ok to cum in me. We are fucking raw aren't we? Any dick that goes into a hole with no condom should get the load. He growled a bit and then grabbed my hips and pumped that load hard into my ass. He left and just after he left, another guy came in. I stepped out to cool down and then went back into the steam room. The guy in there was a bit older but I could see him playing with his cock. I played to and soon he was right in front of my face jackin it. I opened my mouth and sucked it. He loved it so much that he blasted his daddy cum down my throat. He jacked my off and fed me my cum. Two loads orally and one for my ass.

Ass up, door unlocked, Bradley airport (Connecticut)..... I do this all the time but this one was significant because it became the 28th state that I've taken a load in since I started keeping track a couple years ago. Thanks Connecticut!

I took 15 loads in my ass between Friday night and Sunday afternoon....all of them at steamworks...went there 4 times (Fri night, Saturday day, Saturday night and Sunday day)....2 loads Fri, 6 loads Sat afternoon, 4 loads Sat night and 3 loads Sun afternoon...i have fulfilled my "SLUT" weekend!!

The BBRT party had 38 people on the invite list. I had played with the host yesterday and took his load in my ass. Only 6 guys showed but that was enough, I started out eating J's ass and fucking him. Watched the host eat out and fuck M. B showed up and took over on J's ass as M sucked me while the host fucked him. The host took a break and I moved into M's ass. Worked on B's ass and cock. The host bred M and I sucked the load out of his ass. Most of the guys left without cumming. The host and J were still there. J fucked my ass, and dumped his load deep inside. We stood around chatting, J had to piss, I drank every drop, then I drank the host. The host played with my ass as I exploded on my chest.

Headed to the local bath house again Saturday night. Hung fuckers everywhere. Right off the bat got spit roasted. The poz top guy went straight for my ass and had his way with it. About 30 minutes later a hot piece of chocolate meat walking around in the buff and hot and hung as hell grabbed my ass and invited me to his room. FUCKIN beautiful thick cock. He fuckin ripped my hole apart and fucked me real good. Had been a while since i had been fucked so rough. Took three loads from him back to back with me cleaning up and tasting my ass juice prepping his cock for the next load. Went back into the back room and got fucked by an older gentleman packing a ten inch cock. About twenty later another guy who fucks me regularly there fucked me real good and had me on the edge of cumming without touching myself. Fuck he felt so hot in me. Last load of the night came from a guy who had a pretty thick cock and felt him stretch me real good. Looking forward to the rest of the week. How many loads will I get. I am a full fledged cum bucket.

RSince I missed my buds last Saturday night at the cumunion and have been traveling a lot I found myself low on deposits over the last week. I went to hawks Saturday night paid entry and walked back to my room. Before I could get my shorts off over my sneakers or towels out or even open my back pack up walks A very sexy pig daddy rubbing his boner under his towel. Well I am not going to let him get distracted elsewhere and hike my right knee up on the mattress spreading my crack and showing him my hungry fukhole in one quick display of what a cockwhore should be. No time wasted he spits in his palm kneels and licks and tongues my hole as I frantically try to get in my bag for anyl he's mounted me dry and starts to drive home. As I look back at his hips pounding my bouncing globes I see 3 more men coming in that small room. One holds my wayward leg out in a wishbone position the other rubs my ass lips and tweeks m. Swollen nips while daddy bareback fucks me and the last beefy muscle latino with beautiful pecs and milking nips walks up and sticks his rubber coated prong up my now wet hungry cunt and pounds me until he drains his balls in that foresaken cum bag. In walks another hot bearded daddy who fishes that cum bag out of the trash can and has me get up higher on my knees and drains and fingers that huge warm thick muscle jocks load into my now open cunt. He gave me the remaining contents and as I suckled down the rest from the collapsing scum bag he fucked me with the cum. Before I knew what happened I was left on my side fetal position gripping the opposite side of that thin mattress, ass and dripping hole hanging off the side of the mattress sneakers still on and 4 loads in my fukhole. I had only been there less than 30 min. The hot bearded daddy came back multiple times over the night to openly suck and tongue me deep draining me of any collected loads. By 4am I was in the sling as he opened me like the slutty hole needs. Swollen lips and a gaping hole dripping. I dressed and checked out at 6am. Can't wait to play with him and his friends again soon maybe more private party

I took a day trip on my motorcycle to a nude swimming/hangout east of Ashland,Oregon the other day,the place was very nice naked people all over straights mostly but the vibe of the place was good,so off went my clothes and I took a hike around to visit and see who was there,a fellow pointed to a area and said lots of guys hang out over there so off I went,I met a pair of partnered guys we ended up in their tent the next thing know I was going back and forth sucking 2 nice cut cocks,I felt my cock being lubed up and they took turns riding my me,we went like that for a while and then it was my turn to get plowed,damn they were both pretty big,what a hot scene the 3 of us fucking,kissing,and sucking in the middle of the day in this tent with naked people walking around,we all shot,cleaned up,visited,I went back down to the pond took a swim,I headed back to Medford and took 2 loads at a local ABS then it was time to head back home.Nice day,Fuck Ya!