Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was at Spa Excess in Toronto for the past 40 hours and WOW. I took 4 loads last night and a few more today. Most of the things that used to disgust me are now fucking hot! The stories I used to read here, and think 'these guys are nuts", are now what turns me on. I love being a bottom slut as well as a top. .....and I used to think that tweaking was only for nipples! :2thumbs:

Just got bred 2 loads anonymously in Las Vegas. So we can add Nevada to my list of states where I've fucked or been fucked. This has been a good week for breeding! In LA tonight, right by LAX. If any young bttms wanna take my load, come get it. If any anonymous tops wanna dump in me, hit me up!

Just got back from a hookup I met on a4a. Had talked to him off and on for quite awhile on there but hadn't hooked up until today. It was a black guy with a belly and a big thick dick. Once I got to his place I sucked his dick for awhile and then he wanted to fuck. I lubed my hole and his dick and he wanted me doggy style on the bed. Took a bit to get used to his dick as he opened me up. He was verbal and rough after that. Fucked for about 20 minutes before he started moaning and I could feel that pulsing sensation in my ass. He loaded my hole up and then I was on my way back home.

Had a great hookup from CL. He posted looking for a top, I replied and within 20 min he was here. I had been jerking off for a while and building up a huge load. Hot, built latino, 26 and asked no questions about status - just wanted my cock inside him. Fucked him a bit and then couldn't hold off any longer. He hopped on top of my dick and rode me while I blew a huge load in him and he jerked off all over me. Wish I was poz to knock him up.

I've just come back after spending most of the night in a sling, getting loads... I don't know how many exactly, pretty wired on speed, but they all loved my ass and told me how fuckable it is... I am happy to be able to accomodate even bigger sizes when I am wired, so I enjoyed immensly. Tonight there will be another sling session... ;)

Guest slobbvers

Just now. A cum dump bitch message me on Adam wanting to know if I wanted to fuck. He came by. I met him outside. As we entered the side patio told him we'll do it here. One of my roomies is in his room with his gf. He sucked me then I fucked and loaded him with my cum.

As hesitant as I am about fucking neg guys bare I did tonight. A client I've been with before asked me to fuck him. He asked if I could use a condom so I did not hesitate. I respect choices. I got hard and was fucking him for a good while on his back. It felt really good. It lasted for a little while and I was trying not to focus on the condom. We took a break since the room was hot and I was starting to sweat. He turned the ac on so things cooled down. We made out some more, and did a few other things, and I got hard and was horny again. This time I told him to bend over and get on all fours. I put the condom on and started fucking him. This time I had a harder time keeping it up since the fucking rubber just kills my hard on. He took a few more hits of poppers and so did I.

I pulled the condom off and rubbed my raw cock against his hole. I slapped his ass with my cock and brushed against his hole. I told him how bad I want to fuck him raw but I won't do that. He simply said, "Why not?"

I was thinking.."HUH?". He asked, "Why won't you." I asked him, "Are you sure" and he begged me to fuck him.

He knew I was poz but he did not seem to care. That was all I needed. I lubed up my cock and shoved it in. He felt so fucking tight and so fucking good. He told he hasn't been fucked in years. I was really enjoying fucking his ass and I pulled out a few times and shoved it back in. I tried not to be too rough though since I could tell he wasn't into that so much. So I focused more on slower strokes for a whole, putting my body on his back, kissing his neck, holding his hand, and making sure he was relaxed and happy. That and we both did some more poppers.

I really went into overdrive and I started pounding his ass. It was lust and maybe some of it was primal but even if he was a little uncomfortable I did not care at that moment. I was pounding his ass and my cock was so fucking hard and I needed to cum. I fucked him much faster and harder and told him I was getting close. He just responded for me to keep fucking him. And I did. I pulled out almost all the way and shoved it back in and that did the trick. I shoved my cock DEEP in his ass and fucked him for a few minutes after too. My dick still hard and starting to get harder. He had me pull out though.

I was a little rough and I probably could have been rougher but it was for both our enjoyment not just mine or his. But I really enjoyed it. After we made out and romped around some more I fucked him again except this time with his legs in the air. He mentioned something about the condom and got another one out but then decided he wanted it raw. I fucked him some more and started pounding him again but he asked if he could suck me instead. I guess he was getting a little sore. He did tell me he hasn't been fucked in years so he's tight and I'm a pretty good size myself.

So we made out some more, I blew him, and he blew me, and we jacked off on each other too. Then we had dinner which was AMAZING and I ate like a starving kid (really was) and we fooled around some more until it was time for me to go.

I might have hesitation when it comes to fucking with condoms. But If I'm given CONSENT to fuck raw I'm not pulling out and the guy is getting my load. And if he changes his mind I'll pull out and get dressed and leave. Although, in this case if he asked me not to cum I would have respected that and listened. But fuck I've been so damn horny lately and fucking his hot tight ass and breeding him was really fucking hot.

And since there was consent I don't feel guilty about anything.

As hesitant as I am about fucking neg guys bare I did tonight...

fuckboy, that was a great fuck session. And I don't see any reason for you to feel bad about because the guy knew you were poz and it was his choice to have raw sex. Or, maybe the bottom is already poz. It's hard to really know.

Gay Pride at Hampstead Heath Fuck Tree

http://fuckworker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/gay-pride-at-hampstead-heath-fuck-tree.html

This weekend is Gay Pride in London. The weather is very nice and I had plans to go to Hampstead Heath on Saturday night. I knew the crowd would be great. It turned out to be amazing.

Before I even made it to the fuck tree, I had passed a boy walking the opposite way on the trail. He is in his 20s and sexy as fuck. We both venture in the woods. We make out and then he drops to his knees to suck me.

He sucks me for about ten minutes when I pull him back up so he is standing. I feel up his ass and he is wearing a g-string. His hole is slick with cum. He knows what I want so he pulls his shorts off and gets in the doggy position on the ground. I spit on my cock and slide inside his twink ass raw.

A couple guys watch as I fuck his ass. I pump away at him for about ten minutes before I drop my first load deep inside him. I let him know that I am seeding his hole and grab his shoulders to push my cock in as deep as possible.

After I pull up my clothes to leave, the bottom was still on the ground in the doggy position. One of the men watching me breed his ass got on his knees and felched his ass. I don't know what happened next but I am sure the twink got plenty more loads during the night.

I finally make it to the fuck tree. There are 6 bottoms bent over the fuck tree taking on all cummers and about 75 guys in the area cruising around. There were many more I couldnt see throughout the Heath.

After walking around the area, I take my position behind a bottom and fuck away at his ass. This guy was in his 30s with a mohawk. His ass was already drenched in spunk. I fuck him for about ten minutes before I move on.

I watch the guys getting fucked at the tree. A cute guy in his 30s begins playing with my hard cock and I feel around to his ass. He turns around and I slide inside him raw. I pump away at him for about ten minutes as well when he wants to take a break.

I get behind another guy bent over the fuck tree in a red jockstrap and fuck away at his cum-filled hole. I fuck away for about twenty mintues. Guys are feeling up my ass and touching my cock to make sure I am fucking the bottom boy bareback. I want to give this slut a load so I hurry up my pace and deliver my second load of the night deep in his ass.

As I pull out of the bottom, another top replaces me with his raw dick.

I take a break for a few minutes and walk around. I know I have one more load left in me. About a half hour after last cumming, I get back behind the slut with the mohawk at the fuck tree and fuck him some more. Again, a crowd gathers and feels me up as I fuck this stranger bareback. It takes me a while but I give up my third load of the night deep inside his ass.

What a great way to celebrate gay pride in London. I head home after dropping my third load at 1:30 in the morning but many people were still in the park and some just arriving. I wish every night was like that.

I was in a motel room with two guys, a small-hung Asian dude and what I thought was a normal-hung white guy. The Asian guy pounded my ass first and finished inside while I sucked the other guy hard. His cock was MASSIVE and it took the Asian guy's cum in my ass, plus extra lube, for him to work it in. He fucked me senseless and bred me deep, and it dripped out for hours after that. So hot!

Last night. Went to the local bar. Same sexy bartender as last time I was there opened the door. Workboots and his nice package freeballing in his sweat shorts. His BF was there too I noticed, in black jockstrap. Ordered a drink and moved around. Sucked a few cocks in the gloryhole section, but only one dumped a load down my throat. No fucking. About closing time bartender motioned for me to stay. One other guy and BF stayed as well. Ended up by the three of them taking turns fucking my hole while I was buzzing on poppers. Three loads in my ass and one down my throat. Left very satisfied at 3am while I felt the jizz running down my leg ;-)

I made a quick trip to Steamworks Seattle early last night. I was tired after a long day working but I had a massive load waiting for some lucky bttm. I was a man on a mission. Dump 'n go! Three minutes after leaving my room I contacted with a GREAT bttm...just my type. Smooth, tight Asian guy. 140#, 5 8, great ass but not much of a kisser (at first). We went back to my room and he never left for the next hour. OMG, his ass was magic. I/we couldn't get enough. Bred him deep after about 30 minutes of sweet lovin. This was more thaat just sex -- this was real passion. One of the best, hottest bathhouse sessions I've ever had. I went back to my airport hotel a real happy traveler. This was one memorable breeding. BTW, at the end he was a great kisser too and Great Kissers really get me HOT!

Edited by twotopmen
  • Upvote 1

Met up with a mate for dinner after work in popular restaurant strip Fitzroy. After meal we headed home in separate directions. I was driving and thought I'd fire-up Scruff to see if anyone around, horny and after my load. I got lucky. Short, olive skinned muscle guy messaged back keen for my load. Not quite on the way home but not too far away. When I got there the door was ajar. Without knocking I entered the apartment. Looking into the second bedroom I could see him spread out on the bed. The low light showed off his toned shoulders and bubble butt. I stood in the doorway taking in the view while gently tugging at my cock which was soon curving upward and firm. He rolled his torso slightly acknowledge my presence and offering up a nice clear view of his sweet butt hole. I applied a bit of lube to my cock and pushed in. A pump and dump suited me and little more than 3 minutes later I was buttoning up my jeans on my way back down the hall, out the door and into the car. Love those simple deposits.

Toronto Pride last night.

I decided to find someone to break me in. Went dancing at buddies night club, and at around 2 am found a guy, twenty-eight (thought I think he was lying, maybe early thirties) He had a nice body, okay face, big arms and big hands which have always turned me on. i had brought a joint and asked if he wanted to smoke with me. So we went for a walk out of the village and for those of you who know Toronto, we walked south to Queen and Church. We started smoking, making out in a small park, and we started groping and feeling each other up. I felt his dick, which felt nice in his jeans and his hands went straight for my ass. I asked if he gets tested, and he said yes, and I said I was neg and he said he was too. I really had no idea why I would trust that, but I was so fucking horny I figured that was enough and decided to go with it. We grabbed a cab, he paid, and headed to his place in the westend.

Once we got inside he pulled my pants down in the hallway and started eating my ass. I've never been rimmed before, and having his tongue flick over my hole, diving in, it felt amazing. He then teased a finger and kept on slicking me up, shoving one then two inside. He asked me if Liked getting fucked and obviously I said yes. So I told him to stand and turn around, I kissed him then took his shirt off. I told him to drop his pants, I stepped out of mine and we started making out again. He directed me into his bedroom and as he walked over, his fucking dick pointing right at me, he told me to get it wet.

I started sucking, but my mouth was dry and I asked if he had lube. He grabbed some from his bathroom and came back, I started licking his dick as much as I could, going for the balls which he loved. Then he lifted me up onto the bed on my back. He crawled on top with my legs in the air and rubbed his dick against my hole for a few minutes. Now that felt amazing, the teasing, the poking, the way he slicked it up and down my wet hole...

He looked into my eyes, not sure if he was asking for permission or not... but he started pushing. It felt amazing, my head was swimming in lust and so I decided to just let go...and my ass swallowed his dick up in one thrust. That was it, he just started fucking me hard for a good ten minutes. He switched positions to doggy, and he wrapped his arms around me asking me where he should come. I asked him where he wanted to, and then he just kept fucking me, kissing my neck, and then he said to me, "inside".

A few thrusts later he busted inside of me.