Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got bred by a black guy. Met on A4A and went to his place. Walked into darkness, he was sitting on the couch naked. I sucked his dick and choked on it for awhile then he wanted me to ride it. After bouncing on it for a bit he had me get on the floor and he tried to ram his thick cock in doggystyle. It hurt and took awhile to get used to. It wasn't long before he picked up the pace and started dumping his load. While i felt some pain it was a dirty bad boy kind of pain. I got dressed and drove home.

Went to Providence RI Bathhouse last night. It didn't take long before i got my first ANON load in the crowded dark Sauna. Another guy there watching/listening asked to follow me to my room and did so. He then fucked a nice load with his huge 7.5 thick dick in my hole while face down huffin poppers on my bed.

A hot Jock Muscle buddy of mine came into my room after that and started eating the two loads outta my ass while keeping the door open. This drew a crowd and there were suddenly 6 guys in my room. My Jock buddy started sucking some other guy, while a tall very slim sickly looking guy pointed his 8" slim cock at my hole and slid it home. The action in the room was wild while this obviously Poz dude was railing my ass. Being egged on by the others in the room, he blew his load deep in my ass. Crowd disbursed, buddy left.

Back in the Sauna, I took two more ANON loads from some rather nicely thick cocks. Blacked out briefly from the Poppers and heat in the Sauna, so not sure what happened then.

Walking around the dark back hallways, stopped to suck on some dick and another crowd of about 5 guys formed there. While my mouth was busy on one guys cock, i felt hands and fingers on and in my ass. Of course, I keep my ass generously lubed while walking around in there. In no time, there was a nice thick cock up in my ass while the others were cheering him on, calling me pig, slut, and cum whore. (Loved it). That cock pulled out (no load yet), and another larger cock entered my hole stretching me nicely. I later found out he's a Big Black guy I've chatted with on BBRT and been fucked by his Poz stick at the Baths before. My black stallion was trying to get the guys to gang bang my ass, while he would alternately fuck my hole, then shove his stick in my mouth to taste the cum I had had in my hole that was now on his dick. No takers. After a while, the crowd disbursed.

My black stallion followed me to the Back section, and in the Sling room, bent me over a bench and resumed fucking my hole long and hard with his huge toxic fuck stick. Asking me how many loads I had, if i enjoyed his cock, how much of a cum slut i was, etc. He was very verbal and got off on doing so. Finally he grunted and filled my hole with his dirty seed. Kept his cock in my hole for a bit, sliding it back n forth. Finally pulling out, slapped my ass and said thanks.

Back to the Sauna, got another guy to follow my back to my room. He was about 6'3", a bit heavy with extra weight around the mid section, but handsome and hefting a nice 8.5"+ cock. Not long in my room, he had me on my knees sucking his tool till it was nice and hard, then pushed my onto the bed on my knees, legs hanging off the bed. He thrust his his cock deep in my hole while holding onto my hips. He plugged my hole for about 20 minutes with on one hand slow long strokes, then roughly pounding pushing the tip of his cock past my inner 2nd ring. Damn, I was moaning, grunting, and drooling on my bed while taking hits of my poppers. Finally he blew a huge load in my hole, pulled out and left.

I lay on the bed, when another guy just walked in my room (of course I left the door open), and shoved his uncut cock in my face, so i started to suck on it. It grew to an impressive 8" very quickly, when he climbed on the bed between my legs, (unfortunately put on a condom) and slid his tool into my sloppy hole. He fucked me for about 10 minutes, when he grunted and stopped moving. He got off my back, pulled off the condom and threw it on my back. I grabbed it and emptied it on my hole and with my fingers pushed his load into my ass.

All said and done, I took 7 loads (maybe more when i was in the sauna), 2 guys fucked me covered, and about 4 loads down my throat of on my face all in a 3 hour period last night. Very happy, and my hole is pleasantly sore this morning.

Went to the local bar's "JO party" last night. Everyone knows there is more to it than just jerking off. Not too much action going on though. I was in a torn t-shirt, my jockstrap and working boots. Sucked four guys in the gloryhole section, but only one to completion. He shot his load just when I was coming up for air, almost hit me in the eye. Went back to the bar for a drink and was considering leaving when I saw a guy walking in who had fucked me before. He winked and we chatted a bit while he was ordering a drink for himself. I walked around a bit, saw him following me so went into the darkroom. I wasn't in there for two seconds when I felt a hand on my ass. Sure enough it was him. Didn't take long to hear him spit and shove his cock in my hole (I had lubed up too). Over and done in a few minutes. He left, just needed to unload I guess, but I was now horny as fuck. Strolled around a bit more but not much going on. Was about to leave the cruising area when I saw a guy entering the area. Muscle bear. Made sure he saw me and went back to the darkroom. He followed. groped my body and I groped his cock. About 7" was my guess but thick and cut (don't see many cut guys here where uncut is the rule). American or Canadian (accent). He just bent me over and rammed it in. Noquestions asked. I thought the guy would never cum, he went on and on and on. He did hit my g-spot though and I shot a load on the floor. Heard a few guys entering the darkroom while he was fucking me but they left when they heard what was going on. Finally he said "Fuck Yeah" and I felt him cumming, shooting a big load. Afterwards he told me he was from Toronto, here on business and would be in town for a few days more, leaving Saturday. Gave him my email address. Handsome scruffy fella. My second Canadian dick (first one was actually in Toronto). Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky again. His hotel isn't too far away from me. LOL.

Over lunch today... finished about 2 hours ago (still carrying his load around in my hole!).

Met up with a new fuck buddy... we've played once before. Last time was pretty good, but I was rushed because time was short for me. Today, however, I didn't have that problem. Headed over to his place right around lunch.... we'd been talking for the last day or so via email, just teasing each other, etc. I told him how much I love eating a sweaty ass... and he was more than happy to provide me with one.

We took turns eating each other's asses, and he worked his fingers in and out of mine, and then, using just spit (my fav lube!) I sat right down on his cock. Now, despite getting fucked a few times a week for the last 10+ years, my hole is ALWAYS super fucking tight. He knows this about me, though, and took his time to open me up. He'd push in, let me get used to it, then pull out and eat my hole for a bit, then push it back in.... loved it! After I was used to his size, we really got going.... every few minutes I'll pull off him and suck his dick to get it wet again (and to taste my ass on his cock ;).

In the end, he flipped me on my back and pounded his load home into my hole. Fucked his load into me a bit, then pulled out. He pushed my legs back and dove into my hole to slurp out some of his load before climbing up to share it with me. I rolled over and began to rub one out while he worked his fingers back up into my used, sticky hole. Shot a big load all over my chest. Not a bad way to spend lunch... lol.

Today, my friends, I got a nice asian load - I went to a nude area, where I went around for a while, showing off my ass. Whenever someone came closer (a bit wooded naturist area) I leaned over and showed my ass. Well lubed, I might add. This asian guy with a nice sized cock came up from behind, started caressing my ass cheeks, and waited for me to take a hit of poppers. Once done, he slid into me all the way to the bottom - in one slow stroke. He started fucking me with long strokes, and it took him five-ten good minutes, before I could hear his breathing becoming quicker.... with a "I'm cuming" he slammed his cock to the hilt into my ass. I flexed my muscles and heard him moan and groan :) Finally he slid out and gave me an appreciative slap on my ass.

i was getting ready for bed, minding my own business, when this 40 yo hits me up on BBRT. He OINKs me, then says that he's in a hotelabout 15 miles away... Cum get a load. So I did. Nicebody, face, 8" cock.. yummy to suck, he pushed me back onthe bed, started making out with me, and slid his tool in mypre-lubed hole.. about 5 minutes later, he was gruntingand grimacing as he dropped his Undetectable but POZ loadin my hole.Sleep well. I know I will.

Been talking to an older guy (he's 45, I'm 27) online about domination/submission. He finally invites me over last night, he ends up on his knees choking and gagging on my thick cock (5.5" around) as I call him a good little cockslut, before moving to the bedroom, eating him out, then pounding a load into his hole. Ten minutes later, my cock was back down his throat, getting me ready to go again. Told him to be a good little bitch and give me that ass again, insatiable little slut let me pound another load into him. He was begging me to come back again as I walked out the door.

I just swapped loads with a guy who came to put a new water meter in. He came onto me..gaydar…we talked about what we had in common…we were both poz…he told me he has been poz for a few months ..I told him the same with me…similar story too. He was stealthed like I was by a dude he pnp’d with..He was cute about 40 blond hair blue eyes…7 in cut cock…he came in me first then I fucked him…I am hoping he comes back…said he would…I still have his cum in me ..I put a butt plug in to keep it in me for a while…love the feeling.

I went to Steam Works in Edmonton yesterday for a few hours over the noon hour. I played with four different guys. An older asian gent, with a really nice sized uncut cock, ended up shooting his load all over my chest while I rimmed his ass. After a little bit, another guy came into my room, and we messed around some. I don't know if he came or what, though. I was face down with my ass in the air, he was rubbing his cock in my crack, then he suddenly left. I didn't feel anything back there besides the lube though. Third guy stepped in, and he ended up fucking me and cumming in my ass, perfect, just what I wanted. The last guy played with my ass some, but ended up shooting his load down my throat. He had a long hood on his cock. God I love playing with foreskin. All in all, not a bad way to pass some time, three loads on or in me in about three hours.

Guest slobbvers

Earlier this evening I responded to a CL ad that read "Breed my hot boy hole." He's down from San Francisco. We stripped. He got onto all fours on my bed. I ate his sweet hole. As I was tonguing his hole I could feel his muscle grip my tongue. I got up, lubed my cock and slid inside. Fuck! Awesome hole! Knew how to work his hole. I took a couple of pictures of my cock fucking him. Then he flipped onto his back. Fucked him another good 10 minutes before cumming deep inside. After I shot my load he was squeezing my cock. Got me hard again, so i continued fucking him. Wasn't able to shoot a second load. Am usually a one and done. I told him about a friend who also tops. He thanked me for the load and for telling me about my friend. I told him that if he's ever down this way again he know where he can get a load.

Got bred a few days ago. A cute hairy guy came over to my place at around noon. We got naked, I sucked his cock for a little, and then he pushed me back and started eating my ass. When he'd gotten me nice and wet, he slid his nice 7" piece home. About five minutes later I had his load in my guts. There was a lot running down my leg when I pushed it out in the shower -- he must've shot a huge load!

Just now, came home from a quickie... :) He was sooo horny, I did want his dick bare in me, but he wanted the condom... so he fucked me good :) really nice dick... and after he came... I just turned around, took off his condom, and just started on sucking him clean.... while I turn the condom inside out and take his juices in my hand and push it up me :) I stealthed the top :)

I took one last Friday camping in VT. I was high on E, had danced all night under the stars and got back to the tent and started messing around with 2 other buds. While I was sucking one, the other slid behind me and started working his raw dick on my hole. I didn't know he came in me til I woke up several hours later and was headed to the porto john. It was running down my leg and made a stain on the back of my blue shorts.

I had a busy week. This past Sunday, I was talking to a 21yo black guy on Grindr and we agreed to meet in the woods near his house. I sucked his thick 7 incher, wet my hole with my own spit, then just backed right up on his cock. There were a lot of bugs out, so we wanted to finish quickly, haha. He shot a pretty big load inside me. Then I went to the local bookstore looking for some anon action. Every guy there was either gross or a bottom. I figured I may as well let a 30-something Hispanic guy blow me in one of the booths. The blowjob was good, then he wanted me to fuck him and took out a condom. I told him I don't use condoms, so he just let me in raw. After a few minutes, I started to smell something not so great, and he cleaned off my dick. I noticed he was hard from my fucking, so I turned around and let him fuck me, and he blew his load in my cummy hole within two minutes. Then I fed him my load and held his head down while he tried to pull off. That wasn't gonna happen.

Monday, I had plans for a threeway with a new buddy of mine. The third fell through, but I thought I'd surprise him by showing up with a loaded hole. So I went to some random dude's house from A4A and let him breed me before going to my buddy's house. He loved eating the stranger's jizz out of my hole, and he gave me a huge load from his 7 inch cock. When I got home, I got in front of a mirror to see how much would come out. Jesus Christ... There must've been about a quarter cup of cum in my hole. It was awesome.

Wednesday, I went over to some guy's house from BBRT to breed him. He had been partying, which in my experience always makes guys super weird. He had to keep leaving the room to wash his face or something. He already had a load in him, and he said the guy must've dosed him because he doesn't normally act like this. I just went with it, and eventually bred him after being extremely patient. He was really hot. 26yo and had an amazing ass. I hope to see him again, though hopefully when he's sober.

Thursday, a regular 25yo buddy of mine wanted my hole but neither of us had a place to go. I suggested the bookstore, but he didn't seem into that. He must've been really horny because he invited me to his place that he shares with his boyfriend. When I showed up, his boyfriend was sleeping in their bed and he brought me into the guest bedroom. He fucked me for about 30 minutes, giving me two loads from his thick 6 incher. Then I hopped on Grindr and went over to this guy's house who's been wanting my ass for a while. No small talk. I sucked him for a bit then bent over so he could breed me.

Fun week :-)